Back with Back

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon's POV:

Today would be Infinite Oppas' Back comeback performance stage later on in the morning. The girls and I planned to surprise them at the broadcasting station, so I had been purposely ignoring Myungsoo's texts and calls.

*Bzzzzzz*

My phone vibrated and lighted up with another text as I chuckled and peeked over to see the notification.

*Message from Myung Soo<3*

I smiled and shook my head as I looked away while Jewls groaned next to me, "Girl, that boy needs to stop. Talk about clingy." She grumbled and she turned back to the pan full of japchae. 

 

We wanted to cook some food by ourselves and planned to make some kimbap, egg rolls, ddeokbokki and cupcakes which had frosting on it that spelt out ‘INFINITE’. All of us woke up bright and early to prepare the food. " Jenny unnie, could you pass me the pepper?" Jewls asked as Jenny passed her the bottle of pepper. "Gomawo."

We were adding the finishing touches before packing them into containers as well as some utensils and paper plates and placed them into bags. "Alright girls, let's change and leave." Jihyun unnie said as we all nod before returning to our own rooms to get ready to leave.

 

tumblr_n7g5f6uC4Y1rhdzaoo1_500.png

We tried sneaking into the station without fans or reporters catching us, although I'll bet we look quite suspicious, a group of girls with shades and cap, carrying a few bags. Maybe we looked like staff who came with food for the others. We got in without any problem with the help of manager oppa.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

'Why isn't she picking up or replying?' I frowned as I stared at my phone. I felt the couch sink and a hand on my back as I turned to my best friend, Sungyeol, who threw me a smirk. "Girlfriend problem?" He asked while I rolled my eyes, "Aniyo."

"I've seen you stare at your phone since we left the dorm Myungsoo, you think I don't know?" Sungyeol asked me as he raised a brow at me. I sighed at his correct assumption, "Jiyeon hasn't replied or answered my calls and texts since this morning."

"Oh ho, did you do something to upset her?" Sungyeol chuckled but I shook my head, "No, that's why I'm confused."

"Oh boy, you're so whipped." Sungyeol teased and burst out laughing while I groaned and glared at him. "Alright, alright, mian. Maybe she's busy or something?" He suggested.

"Maybe, but she usually replies quite quickly and would tell me if she couldn't. And she would have checked her phone when she woke up but she just ignored my calls and texts." I sighed in frustration and raked my fingers through my hair.

"I heard that we still have quite some time till it’s our turn so you guys and rest for now.” Manager hyung notified us and we nodded.

"Delivery." A voice was heard from the other side of the door and we stared at each other in confusion. "Did someone order anything?" Sunggyu asked us and we shook our heads before he asked our manager hyung who denied as well.

"Thats strange, Hyung could you get the door?" Woohyun requested as their manager opened the door to reveal a girl, no five girls.

"Oh! What are you girls doing here?" Dongwoo asked surprised with a smile. 

When my eyes fell on the last girl who entered, I stood up with a relieved smile, which was replaced by a frown as I glared at her. "Yah Kim Jiyeon! Why did you ignore my texts and calls?" I scolded as she only smiled sheepishly at me.

'Ugh Kim Myungsoo focus.' I reminded myself not to sway because of her adorable smile. She lifted her hand and shook the bag, "Well does these make up for it?" she grinned.

"Works for me." "Me too." The other boys cheered as I groaned and sunk back into the sofa.

"Woah, did you guys make all these by yourselves?" Hoya asked they all admired the food, "Of course, hope it fits your tastes." Jira smiled.

"Omo gomawo." Sungjong said as him and the others begin digging in while I sulked in a corner with my arms crossed.

 

Jiyeon’s POV:

I smiled and shook my head chuckling at my sulking boyfriend. I made my way over to him and settled beside him on the couch but he only inched further away from me and closer to the arm rest of the couch. 'Childish.' I teased in my head.

"Yah, are you really going to ignore me even when I prepared food and came to surprise you before your comeback stage?" I raised a brow and grinned at him.

"That’s what you get for ignoring my calls and texts the whole morning." He retorted.

I pouted before shrugging, ‘Two can play at that game Kim Myungsoo.’, I thought as I picked up a pair of chopsticks and got a kimbap before offering it to him as an apology, but he didn’t budge.

"If you won’t eat it, then I’ll gladly eat it since Jiyeon is feeding it.” Woohyun oppa who was sat next to me smirked and opened his mouth. I smiled and moved my chopsticks towards him before someone pulled my hand back and popped the kimbap into his mouth.

I shared a look with Woohyun oppa who winked and smirked before going back to eating the food. I chuckled at Myungsoo who was chewing the kimbap with his arms still crossed. I shook my head and nudged him,Not angry anymore?”

"I’ll forgive you since the kimbap is nice." He said while I chuckled and handed him the chopsticks to eat himself. “You might want to start before the other oppas finish everything.” I said and tilted my head towards direction where the other boys were wolfing down the food.

While the Oppas were eating, the girls and I were more focused on the idols who were having their recordings. Currently it was NU’EST who were performing. I nodded and bobbed my head to their song, silently cheering them on with a smile on my face, remembering that one time we hung out at a club with the others a long time back, realizing that I haven’t talked to them and got to know them more, other than JR who I talked to more at that time.

 

“Ahh.” I heard Myungsoo’s voice and opened my mouth as I noticed a piece of kimbap from the corner of my eyes and moved towards it, my eyes still on the television screen in the dressing room. However, the piece of kimbap only moved further and further while I foolishly followed it until I felt something warm on my forehead. Surprised, I looked up only to see Myungsoo’s chin.

 “Ah bwoya.” I chuckled but blushed softly, embarrassed at his sneaky attempt to peck my forehead. I pulled away and was met with a mischievous grin on his face. ‘Ah jinjja this oppa.’ I thought to myself as he finally gave me the piece of kimbap.

“Alright boys, time to go.” Their manager oppa said as they nodded and stood up to go perform. I tugged on L’s arm as he stood up to leave, “Fighting.” I said with a grin. He smiled warmly at me before ruffling my hair and said, “I’ll be back.” Before turning away with the other Oppas.

The girls and I were left in their dressing room as we watched their performance on the screen of the television inside the room, bobbing our heads and singing along. I smiled proudly like a mother watching their sons achieve their dreams. I felt a nudge in my rib before turning to see the attacker.

“You’re drooling.” Jewls teased as I rolled my eyes with a chuckle before leaning my head on her shoulder. “What should I do Jewls….I think I’ve fallen too deep for that guy.” I admitted softly but she only snorted in return. “Well that’s what you get for dating the visual of a boy group. They got ‘em looks and the smooth moves.” She joked as I laughed.

“But really, what’s wrong that? I can tell he makes you happy.” She said as tilted to her face to look at mine. I let out a soft sigh, “I’m just not sure if this relationship is the right choice you know, since idols aren’t supposed to date. Furthermore, his past scandal was a huge blow to his fanbase and feelings.” I said honestly, my sad eyes casting downwards as I thought about what would happen if we got caught for dating.

“Hmm I know where you’re coming from, but then again, you’re still human, a normal girl with feelings. You should know that if there’s someone you really like, aka L dude over there.” She pointed at the screen where as if on cue, his face appeared, before continuing, “You should do what your heart says. But just know that I’ll be here no matter what, you’re stuck with me for life, just keep that in mind.” She teased at the end and my head affectionately. I chuckled before smiling gratefully and wrapping my arms around her waist. “I’m so glad I have you here with me.” I whispered only for her ears before a smile spread on her lips, “You should be.”

 

 “Great job out there.” I complimented the guys as they re-entered their dressing room, slightly sweating due to the multiple rehearsal takes. The girls and I stood up to let them sit on the couches, instead, we sat on the chairs and some of us chose to stand. We handed them some water to quench their thirst and towels to wipe their sweats.

“Myungsoo-let go, you’re sweaty and sticky!” I whined as L’s arms wrapped around my waist and glued his head to my shoulders while I desperately tried to pry him off. I had a thing about not having skinship with people when they or I was sweaty, don’t you just find it gross?

“It didn’t bother you that time when-“ I slapped my hand over his mouth as I tried to hide my embarrassed face, “Okay okay I get it.” I grumbled as I let him did as he pleased, a smug look on his face.

“Girls, we should take our leave too.” Our manager said as he entered the room. “Oh alright, let’s go.” Jenny unnie said as we began to gather our stuff before leaving. “Andwae, Hyung, don’t steal her away from meeeeee.” Myungsoo cried as he clung onto me like a koala. I shook my head and chuckled at his adorable actions.

“Mian L-ah, but the girls need to get back to practice for their comeback.” Our manager oppa stated while I nodded in agreement. L merely pouted and stared at us with pitiful eyes.

“Come on big boy.” Sungyeol said as he and Sungjong pried Myungsoo’s hands off me. ‘Thanks Oppa.’ I mouthed before quickly making my leave. “NOOOOOOOOOO.” He cried as I chuckled before turning back and running over to peck his forehead, “Do well today. Text me.” I whispered softly before running out in embarrassment. As I walked out, I could hear the other Oppas teasing him already.


 

Take note, long A/N ahead:

Annyeong my fellow readers, yes I know I've been 'dead' for like almost a year, please forgive me, I've been busy/lazy/writer's block and I didn't know what to write so I kinda neglected my stories, suariiiiiii, mianhaeeee.

Sooo guess what, Infinite's in Singapore and I went for their press conference today, which was crowded but I managed to squeeze my way nearer to the front, yay thank god. But I still could hardly see them because inconsiderate fans who were already right up front were standing on chairs/stools, holding up big banners and of course their huge cameras. Honestly, why are you trying to go any higher when you're already right in front and have the best view?? I really don't get it, and then the people at the back have to suffer and then the pushing and squeezing starts. If the people in front were smart/nice/kind enough to just sit down, or at least not ttry to go any higher, I'm sure the people behind would better appreciate it and not start pushing to get a better look.

Well thats my rant for today, but on the bright side, I got to see them in the flesh, like with my bare eyes and not through my camera which was amazing. I only paid the most attention to Myungsoo though hehe, and he looked gorgeous and he was so nice, doing fanservice by waving and doing aegyo, and once he even stopped in his tracks when they were arriving to smile and wave at us below. He kept touching his hair though, cutie hehe, a habit we both have in common ;)

Also, I'll be going to their concert tomorrow, YAY, my first ever concert and I'm really ecxited but nervous about my seats since I predict I'll be quite behind despite being in CAT 1. I'll try and update ya'll about the concert, if you guys are interested, of course.

Sorry for the long author note/rant/spazz, but thank you if you took the time to read it, means alot to me :')

Goodnight my chingus <3

-RMBigBANGGgal

Photos don't belong to me, credits to the rightful owners!!

 

infinite1.jpgEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink