Lunch encounter+ Hide and Seek

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

" Jake?" My sister called out. He stared at her surpised but then his attention was directed to me again. He looked at me almost regretful and his eyes looked pained. I glared at him. I hate him for everything he had done to me. Bella was staring at us confused." Jakie baby? Let's go?" She called out to him and pulling him. He didn't budge but kept his eyes on me. I felt really uncomfortable with him here, then I felt someone hold my hand, I looked over in surprise, TOP oppa. I smiled at him, he smiled back." Lexi......" He called out to me. I shut up eyes and breathed." Shut up Jake. I dowanna talk about it,I dont want to see you either. Just..go." I said.I heard him sigh and then they left. I regained myself and smiled." Kaja! I'm hungry!" I said and pulled TOP oppa who was still holding my hand into the restaurant. We were eating at Seoul Garden, it was my favourite restaurant. It was alittle like buffet but you had to cook the meat yourself.

We were seated as such: Me,Donghae,Jiyong oppa,TOP oppa a table. Lissa,Taeyang,Daesung and Seungri a table.Eunhyuk,kyuhyun,Leeteuk and Ryeowook a table.Shindong,Yesung,Sungmin,Heechul a table.Kangin,Zhoumi,Hanggeng and Siwon a table.I sat next do Donghae oppa while Jiyong Oppa and TOP oppa sat opposite us with Lissa at the other table but next to Jiyong Oppa. I was so hungry so we went to get the food and cooked it. It was delicious.The oppas around me kept getting food and giving it to me even though I was already full. Aish. I am so going to gain weight. Lissa on the other hand, too had oppas giving her food. She also gave food to them, especially Jiyong Oppa, but I could tell he didn't want it. I chuckled.It was fun, we ate and chatted. It was nice. We decided to go for a walk in the park since it was only 5pm. We were walking when someone shouted." Hey guys! Lets play a game!" We turned around. Heechul oppa suggested it. We all dicussed and agreed. We all played rock paper scissors and guess who lost? KYUHYUN OPPA> HAHAHAHAHA." AISH Jinjja!" He groaned and started counting to 100 and all of us quickly scattered. I was about to run when someone pulled me in the other direction, woah this kinda feels like deja vu. Oh yeah that time at the mall when TOP oppa pulled me and we ran away from fans. I looked to the person holding my hand, sure enough it was TOP oppa. I blushed and smiled. We ran and ran and found a hiding place. We found a bridge and hid under it. We were both panting and we laughed. The we heard someone shout." READY OR NOT?! HERE I COME!" TOP oppa immediateley clasped his hand over my mouth.We waited for the coast to clear before he let go of my mouth." Mian" He whispered. I smiled and shook my head. We waited and waited. We talked about stuff and joked. It was nice here with TOP oppa. I felt that we became closer. I smiled. Suddenly we heard some shouting for our names and we immediately kept quiet. I picked out a few voices: Lissa,Donghae,Kyu,Jiyong,Eunhyuk,Dae, Youngbae,Seungri... woah almost everyone got caught except us.We chuckled." BTOB back again. BTOB change the game. BTOB get your swag" My phone ring and I groaned. UGH Nice Timing! The rest went up to us and found us. SHOOT." AISH" Both me and TOP oppa groaned. Then we just broke out laughing. I quickly picked up my phone.

Me:"Yeobosayo?"

?:" Lexi darling"

Me: "Mum?"

Mum: "Yes sweetie. I heard your sister is back, but she's in Korea?"

Me:" Yeah" I groaned and stared at Lissa the whole time who kept looking at Jiyong who was glaring at TOP. 

Mum:" Could you put her on the phone then?" I gave the phone to Lissa.

Lissa:" Mommy?Mommy!" She shrieked. I covered my ears and rolled my eyes. They talked for a little and then they hung up. Lissa returned me my phone and I looked at her with the explain-look. She sighed," Mommy said I could stay here but I had to behave and I should go and visit her sometime soon." She said. I nodded." Your mom?" TOP oppa asked. I sighed and nodded. I still remembered that incident that time with BigBang and my mom. That didn't leave a good impression on them, that's when they started getting protective of me. He grimaced at the thought but then I told them not to worry and then we went home. We lounged around and watched TV. I suggested them all staying over, I mean my house is big enough. They were all really happy and agreed. I laughed when the 2 maknae, Seungri and Kyuhyun literally jumped up in joy. The SUJU oppas had clothes in my house since they would stay over sometimes, so they borrowed some clothes to the Big Bang oppas. I went to take a shower and washed my hair. I put on a singlet and some shorts and let my hair dry on its own. I went down and saw Lissa in her pyjamas and I laughed out loud. She was wearing a bunny night gown, pink in colour. She glared at me and started acting cute. The oppas all awwed and said she was cute. OH NO. I'm the cuttest. I huffed and went up to Donghae and pouted. He laughed and pinched my cheeks." Aigoo kyeopta."" Oppa I' the cutest right?" I put in some aegyo in it. " HAHAHA Ne. Of course, my princess." "Then he kissed my forehead and hugged me.I smiled."ANI. OPPA I"M THE CUTTEST!" I heard Lissa shout and I looked at her and stuck out my tongue." MEHRONG. Ani oppa said it was me." I said and snuggled into Donghae." Mian Lissa, I'm on Lexi's side." He said. I smiled." Oppa!" She pouted." What about you Ryeowookie oppa?" She smiled innocently at Ryeowook.Just then we heard Roxie bark and run up to Ryeowook." I'm on Roxie's side. HAHA" He said." That's counted mine since Roxie is on my side isnt that right baby?"Roxie barked. I smiled.Lissa looked pissed." Let's have an aegyo competition!' Lissa shouted. I smirked. " Nah, I dont need to compete with you since I already know I'll win." I smirked. She glared and said." Or..you're afraid you'll lose?" She laughed." Fine.It's on." The boys started cheering.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATEEEEEEE. SO guys how was it?HAHAHHA Im thinking of having one of them confess and then she'll date that that person what do u think? Anyways, I dun really like Kee Min's character so we'll say byebye to her soon. HAHAHHA. Hope you guys liked it. Annyeong!Saranghaeyo<3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNnbGHva2KdzAPMPR6HrKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKKrGCzGuNfC2PaJz6dLwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDcq5mpWgMQVOeZZbLTn0