Thank you Oppas

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I cant believe it. They..they..used to date! I feel so disgusted I cant even. I know its not his fault but I just cant accept it. I was running and crying. I accidentally bumped into a group of guys. "HEY!"I ignored them and continued.I started slowing down as I was tired. I stopped at a playground. I remembered this playground. Its where I always come for comfort. I sat on the swing and slowly swinged myself. I played and started singing Se7en's When I can't sing.My phone was buzzing but I ignored it. I suddenly missed HyunBin oppa. I havent seen him for awhile now. He went to go shoot for a movie in Japan. I wonder when he will come back.I started tearing up after remembering everything that had happened. Why is it so tough? why cant I just be happy like any other normal person? Suddenly I felt someone pushing me from behind and got startled then I heard 7 male voices singing along to the song and even harmonizing along. I looked up from my tears to see BTOB oppas in front of me, with Hyunsik oppa pushing me. Currently, Minhyuk oppa was singing. They all smiled up at me. He came up to me and wiped my tears and held my face to looked at him. I cried even more and he hugged me."Shush there, hey, its alright. Oppas are all here for you. " Minhyuk said to me while hugging me. I sniffled and hugged him even tighter.The other oppas then came and all hugged me. I felt so safe and protected. I broke off. "Gomawo oppas." I thanked them and gave them all hug and a peck on the cheek. They all blushed and accepted it, well maybe except Ilhoon oppa. He doesnt like skinship. Peniel oppa gave me a peck on my cheek too. I blushed. We hung out around at the playground awhile more. We had so much fun playing catching. One time, Minhyuk oppa was the catcher and he came to catch me, I screamed and hid behind Ilhoon oppa. Ilhoon oppa started protecting me and pulled me away. But finally Minhyuk oppa caught me with a backhug. We all laughed.  I thanked them and they offered to walk me home. I linked my arm with Minhyuk and Hyunsik's arm. That made Sungjae oppa pout. I chuckled and went to hold his arm which made him smile really widely." HA! Look Hyungs, Jiyeonie likes me the most!" He boasted. I chuckled. "Ani, she likes me, Peniel grabbed me, I laughed. They all started fighting around and pulling me around. The only person who didn't was Ilhoon oppa. So I went to grab him." I like this guy." I pointed to Ilhoon who looked shocked, then turned to a smirk. Then he put his arms around my waist which shocked all of us. "You hear that guys. Jiyeonie likes me best!" We all laughed and walked home. Thank you oppas, thank you for today. I smiled and walked with them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOp8Rr8Z3XvAEzhfovPrr

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6iQOaU2auUyXCmLN7UWS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaZ-YfsYZ818TVFIBn12I