Rainy Days

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

I woke up and saw that I was alone and there was a piece of paper left on the bed where L.Joe was. I took it and read it:

{To: My Sleeping Beauty:

Goodmorning~ how was your sleep? I had to leave for some schedules and I didn't want to disturb you so I left first. Anyways thank you for letting me stay yesterday. I hope to see you again soon.

Love, 

L.Joe :) }

I laughed and folded it back nicely and placed it on the table. I looked around. Hm..What should I do now? OH! I remember I have a date with B.A.P today. I quickly went to take a shower. I came out wearing a tanktop and FBTs since I would change after my hair was dry. I was drying my hair when the doorbell rang." Eh? Who could it be?" I said to myself as I skipped downstairs to get the door. I was too lazy to check who it was through the telecom so I just opened the door and was greeted with 6 handsome boys. "Noona!" A chirpy voice called out and attacked me into a hug. "Oh Zelo-ah." I said as I returned the hug. "Noona you smell nice, just like peaches." He said as he snuggled into my neck. I chuckled, "I just showered when you guys came." I said as the rest of them dragged him off me who w"as still pouting. "Sorry for disturbing. " Yongguk said but I shook my head. "Come on in, I'll just change then we can go out." I said as I welcomed them in. I led them to the living room and served them some juice. "Well where do you guys wanna go today?" I asked them. "Noraebang?" Zelo suggested and the guys smiled and nodded. "Alright, then let me go change first." I said as I walked upstairs and found Zelo following me. "What are you doing?" I asked and cocked an eyebrow at him. "Uh going to see your room?" He said innocently and I poked his forehead. "No you're not. Go back down." I said. And he pouted. "Arasso." I gave in.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqZeAzpoP8ylU5dJzF1Gq

I opened the door to see Roxy snuggling on my bed. When she heard the door open she immediately perked up and looked up at us. " Hey baby." I cooed as she jumped down from the bed and came over to us. "Oh cute doggie." Zelo said in awe as he carried her from me. I smiled and went to get my clothes. I picked this outfit out:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzOtj1m9CiBIRcubcCUoC

I was still drying my hair when I felt another pair of hands do it for me. "Oh" I said shocked, "Gamaniso (Stay still)" I heard Zelo say an I just sat there quietly as he dried my hair with the towel gently. It felt nice, comfortable. "There all dry." He said and smiled as I turned to thank you. "Oh Gomawo Zelo-ah." I said and he just grinned, " Now get out, I need to change." I said as I pushed him outside. I changed, combed my hair and grabbed my purse with all my things inside. I went downstairs with Roxy jogging behind me. I went into the kitchen and got her food and water and place it in the living room. "There you go baby." I said as she my hand and then went to eat her food. "Oh gang-aji! (doggie) Kyeopta!" I heard Youngjae say and went to pet Roxy as she was eating. "Whats her name?" Daehyun asked. "Roxy." I said proudly. Hearing her name, Roxy perked up and stopped eating and looked at me as I chuckled. "Aniya, continue eating." I told her and she barked and did so. "Woah she understood you."Jongup said in awe. I laughed. "Well shall we go?" I told them and they nodded. We got into my 8-seater car and went to Daegu.We arrived and I parked my car somewhere. It was still early for Noraebang so we decided to just walk around. We ended up in a arcade where we played games and competed against each other. We played basketball and well Daehyun won. Then we played car racing and I won~ Hehehe we played shooting games and Yongguk won. We even played the danceing game and well Jongup won. "Hey how come we didn't win any!" Himchan and Youngjae pouted. We all just laughed. "Omo cute!" I said as I pointed at the dolphin in one of the claw machines.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaA-T3qpz_BNRqF2gI4if

 

"Guerae? I shall get it for you." Zelo said and started trying to get it. "Yah its fine Zelo-ah." I said but he kept insisting. I sighed. It was already his 5th try and I didn't want him ti waste anymor money for me when he shouted. "I GOT IT! YAYYYYYY" He cheered and showed me the dolphin which he got just for me. I was touched. I smiled and went up to hug him. "Gomawo Zelo-ah!" I said happily. I felt him froze but then return the hug, "Come on guys I'm hungry." We heard Daehyun say coldly and looked up to him walking off. "What do you guys want to eat?" I asked happily as I hugged the stuffed dolphin to my chest. "Uhm jja jang myeon?" Jongup said and we all agreed. We ate and it was almost about late afternoon that we deicded to go to the noraebang. We sang and danced and even rapped. There were rap battles, dance battles, singing battles. And even the who could perform the funniest battle. I literally laughed until my tummy hurt so bad. They even danced to Sistar's Alone. Oh gosh them trying to be y is like Kwangsoo Oppa trying to win Kim Jong Kook oppa. Funny and impossible. It was getting late and I had practice tomorrow and B.A.P had schedule tomorrow so we decided to go home. They had their manager come fetch them so I bid them goodbye as I went to my car and drove home. I had such a fun day. Nothing is gonna be able to ruin my mood. I guess I was wrong. I was surfing the net when I stopped on an article.

Is INFINITE's L dating ulzzang choco-holic Kim Do Yeon?

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/is-infinites-l-dating-ulzzang-kim-do-yeon#ixzz2gLl5yvCF 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/is-infinites-l-dating-ulzzang-kim-do-yeon#axzz2gLkELcxE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVlz1vsInKwCJntB_SdQR

 ( Listen to this)

I froze. I read the letters in bold again. My heart stopped.I looked at their pictures and read the article again and again. So is it true? They're dating? I can't believe it..My heart ached. So was it all a pretend them? Him being so nice to me and even asking me out on a date.So all of this was just a big fat lie. I can't even.. I felt my eyes sting and tears began. to fall. My eyes lingered on the picture of them once more. I shut my eyes and slammed my laptop shut. I cried and cried. Covering my mouth to muffle my sobs. I sat with my knees close to my chest. Then it started raining. Why does it seem that it always rains when I'm not in a good mood. I covered my face between my knees and cried. Why does it hurt so bad? Was it wrong for me to fall in love again? Knowing that the person you like is actually dating some else. What could hurt more? It hurt even more when Jake betrayed me. Why? WHY? I kept thinking about the article and couldn't help but just cry. I was so tired I fell asleep after crying my heart out. 

Next Day:

I woke up with a really bad headache and fever. I looked awful,I was sweating even though I was slightly shivering, my eyes red and puffy from all the crying and my lips dry and pale.But that didn't stop me from going to practice. I showered hoping it would cool me down. I still remebered what happened yesterday. I was emotionless now. I grabbed my green hoodie and put it over my long sleeves shirt. I wore black long training pants and my sneakers. I grabbed my shades to hide my puffy eyes and took my bad along as I went downstairs to feed Roxy and then went out of the house. I was too tired and weak to drive so I decided to take a cab instead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2sH7xEfiOUGwTFl7_jk9

Author POV:

Myungsoo arrived early at Woollim building hoping to catch Jiyeon, but sadly she wasn't there. Even the rest were already there." Oh hey L Oppa." Jira said chirpily. "Hey." He mumbled. He was too busy wondering where Jiyeon was to bother entertain Jira. " Hey Jewel, have you seen Jiyeon?" He asked Jewel who was on the phone. "No I've been trying to contact her since this morning but she's not picking up." Jewel said worried. That made Myungsoo worried too. "Hey you all." Infinite entered the room to check on the girls. "Hey where's Jiyeon?" Sungkyu asked and the girls all shook their head. Sungkyu cared alot about Jiyeon, like a younger sister. "OMG! L Oppa you're dating that Ulzzang girl Do yeon?!" Jira said as she faked sobbed. "WHAT?" Jewel flared and she stomped over to Jira and snatched her phone away and read the article. " Bwo? " Myungsoo said shocked himself. " Myung is this true? I thought you like Jiyeon?" Sungkyu asked angrily. " No hyung its not true!" Myungsoo defended himself as Jewel walked over to him. " If something happens to Jiyeon I swear I will-" Jewel said angrily when the door opened to reveal Jiyeon. "Jiyeon." Everybody said together. She just ignored them all and walked to the side to place her bag down and she started stretching. Her body ached of course. was also dry and hoarse." Lex, are you okay?" Jewel asked as she approached her best friend carefully. She knew something was wrong straight away. "Unnie why are you wearing sunglasses? And aren't you hot? I mean we're going to dance and sweat." Jira said but got ignored. Myungsoo went up to her and grabbed her wrist but Jiyeon shrugged it off. "Hey whats wrong?" He asked, worried. And most of all, afraid. But Jiyeon again ignored him. "Hey Jiyeon tell me whats wrong." He said as he grabbed her shoulders and forced her to face him. It hurt Jiyeon to hear his soft velvet voice and his warm hands on her. Hearing the concern in his voice but Jiyeon didn't believe that it was real. ' No its not real.' She thought as she pushed him away. "Don't touch me." She said softly but it was filled with hurt, anger and sadness. "W-what?" Myungsoo asked shocked. He tried reaching out for her but her words stop him yet again. " I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!" Jiyeon screamed with tears falling as she backed away from him. " Jiyeon." Myungsoo said hurt that she was pushing him away. "Don't call me. I know you're dating her. So don't act like you care. Don't act like you like me. Everything was just a lie wasn't it? All those times when you were so nice to me? You already had a girlfriend but you still came and brought my hopes up but then? It all comes crashing down. How could you? It hurts. It hurts so bad right here." She said crying and pointing to her heart. Hitting it to stop the pain. "Jiyeon.." Myungsoo said, tears slowly trickling down his face seeing Jiyeon so hurt and sad. "It's not true. Really! Please believe me." He tried to tell her but she just covered her ears and shook her head. "Don't even try denying it. I read the article. You guys go shopping together. Wear the same clothes and shoes. Even that bracelet you always have on your wrist. You guys are really close huh." She said as she stared blankly at him. He couldn't find the words to reply her. Jiyeon was feeling 10 times worse this morning. her head was throbbing and she felt dizzy and she was sweating loads. She shut her eyes to calm herself down but her head was spinning. "Lex, you don't look too good." Jewel said worried cause her friend looks really sick. In just the matter of seconds,Jiyeon's vision blurred and her head spinned as she out and fell to the ground. "JIYEON!" Everybody shouted as they approached her. Sungkyu was there first as he picked her up. Myungsoo was about to do it but Jewel glared at him which mde him back down so Sungkyu carried her instead. They drove her to nearest hospital and quickly sought help for her. She was pushed to the emergency room and the rest were left to wait outside. "Oh no its all my fault." Myungsoo blamed himself as he cried. His best friend Sungyeol comforted him. " Hey Myungsoo-ah, just calm down. Maybe she was said all that in a fit of anger. Wait till she's calmed down then try talking to her again." Sungyeol said as he patted his sad friends back. The doctor finally came out. "Doctor how is she?" Myungsoo was the first to ask." Well she's having a very high fever. But its gone alittle. If you guys had come any later she would have suffered even more. But for now just let her rest and try not to agitate her. Her emotions are alittle over extreme which is not good for her." He said as the rest nodded and thanked her. "Is any of you her family member?" The doctor asked and they all shook her head. "I am." They heard a voice boom down the hallway and they saw Hyunbin runnnig towards them looking worried and upset at the same time. He shot a look at Myungsoo before following the doctor to sign the papers.They all went to visit her in her room where she was sleeping soundly but sweating alittle. "Jiyeon-ah. I'm so sorry." Myungsoo whispered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.o Drama~ So I guess lost of you have heard about the rumour that L is dating that Ulzzang girl Kim Do Yeon.So apparently Woollim claims they're not dating but yknow how companies deny everything. ANd if you realize in the left photo of the rumoured couple, the girl has her had on the guy's shoulders and it looks like they're linking arms. Personally, I don't like the girl because I've heard that she's done this kind of 'thing' to other Idols like G-Dragon. And well cause L is mine (HEHE) . I also heard that some of L's Fansite had temporarily closed down because of this.Myungsoo Oppa-ah, what have you gotten yourself into now?Anyways so what do you guys think? Are they really dating or is it like Woollims says and that they're just friends. What if they were, would you be happy for L? Tell me how you feel about this update and the rumours.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR2B4plATws5v_fv_M61Nimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR97zSnSN3-8r8EdYVgZp0