One after another

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Baekhyun POV:

We were playing when a group of girls came over and talked to us. We hung out for awhile and the girls were all flirty. Hey, they were really pretty. This girl with shoulder length hair and brown eyes kept talking to me. She was flirty and touchy. I kinda like it. We were whispering into each others ears and she suddenly kissed my cheeks. I blushed and kissed her cheek too. Then someone shouted to us "YAH HYUNG!" We all looked up to see L.Joe and Jiyeon standing there. Jiyeon sparing me not one look. I think she saw what I did. Did she? L.Joe said he was going to bring her home. That made me alittle mad. since when did they become such good friends?Pfft. Then they walked off, Jiyeon didn't even look back at me.

Jiyeon POV:

I was driving the car in silence with L.Joe. I decided to play the music so I stretched out to on the radio. I think he wanted to do that too cause I felt his hand brush mine. I immediately pulled it back. He shrug and the radio. I love hearing music. It always calms me down.It was playing Broken Hearted by Karmin. I bobbed to it and sung along. when the rap parts came, I rapped along and to my surprise, L.Joe did too. Then we started singing along to it. It was fun and it made me forget all that happened. I was smiling and laughing. Then we arrived home. There were shoes outside the door so I assume the oppas were home. So I went in shouting" Oppas-" but something cut me off." hahahaha oppa~" A girl's giggling cut me off. I stopped and looked at the oppas. They were all crowding on the couch in the living room with a girl in the middle giggling with... DONGHAE OPPA. One after another, things just had to happen huh. I pulled L.Joe in and he was about to wave when I pulled him over to walk upstairs. "Oh Jiyeonnie, wasseo?" Kyu oppa said. I sighed and put on a fake smile. "Ah ne oppa. Oh this is L.Joe oppa. Hes from Teen Top." I  gestured to L.Joe who's shirt I was tugging on. He was confused but bowed and greeted them. "Jiyeon-ah, this is my high school friend, Lee Jimin. Jimin, this is my dongsaeng, Jiyeon. " Donghae oppa introduced the brown-haired girl who had shoulder length hair and was quite tall. "Annyeong! Jimin imnida. And its First Love. I was his first love." She said. I froze. First Love? Donghae oppa blushed at that. " Ya, stop spreading that. hahahha" "Hi." I muttered. " I'm going to go up to my room with L.Joe oppa. See ya all later." I said emotionless and pulled L.Joe up. *In Jimin's mind: Im going to make Donghae mine, I regretted not accepting him last time, but now I'm gonna make that change. That girl seems to like Donghae too. Hm.. I wonder...*