Challenges

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

Many things have happened these few weeks.

It seems Baekhyun Oppa and Taeyeon unnie have been dating secretly and their relationship has been revealed to the world, which did not seem like a very good idea, considering the backlash they're receiving from their fans. I can understand the fans' feelings, since I use to be a fangirl as well. They're just upset and felt like they had been played because of Baekhyun and Taeyeon's instagram photos which looked similiar in poses. And there's also the unhappiness of the fans feeling that Baekhyun Oppa had betrayed them since he said that he, for the sake of EXO, would only date after he's 35, but he is only 21 now. So I'm sure the fans would be upset.

And of course, for every fangirl out there, their idol is very important to them. I remember how I always imagined my favourite idol to be my boyfriend, hehe. Silly right? Well thats what everyone told me, and they all told me to stop dreaming, and that I don't stand a chance. But nevertheless, I continued to imagine it. I mean whats wrong with it? Anyways, I just think its normal for a fan to feel upset when their idol gets into a relationship because it sorts of crushes all your fantasies.


 

"Oppa, we need to talk." I told Myungsoo over the phone. The rooftop became our private hangout place although sometimes he would come over to our dorm or I would go to his. Putting on a black cardigan, I made my way to the rooftop of your dorm building since it was chilly at night.

"Hey." He greeted me which I returned with a smile. We stood at the railings, overlooking the grass and cars below us. "Oppa, I'm sure you've heard about Baekhyun Oppa and Taeyeon Unnie's situation right?" I asked as he nodded. "I don't want that to happen to us." I sighed.

"You've seen what is going on with the fandoms as well as the couple themselves. I heard from Tiffany unnie that Taeyeon unnie has been crying herself to sleep and Baekhyun Oppa has been down ever since. Remember, the same thing happened to you when your relationship with Doyeon-sshi came to light." I continued.

"So what are you trying to say?" Myungsoo asked as I felt his hand on my arm. "I...I'm just scared Oppa. What if our relationship is caught? This will affect both you and Infinite Oppas, even the company. My members will be affected as well." I said as I closed my eyes.

A pair of arms circled my body. "Please don't leave me Jiyeon-ah. I...I can't take it a second time." I could hear him sob into my shoulder. "I can't too." I whispered as my hands wrapped around him and buried my head into his shoulder. "I'm just scared Oppa. I don't want to hurt you or your fans. I know how fans feel, they will be devastated if they find out you're dating someone. You're are L, Visual of Infinite. A popular boy group." I explained.

"I understand Jiyeon-ah. But if that day really comes, I will still be here, for you, with you. I will hold your hand in front of the world to tell them that we are happily in a relationship. I will protect you from the fans. Trust Oppa okay?" He said as he pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. Biting my lips, I nodded as we remained in that position for awhile before our faces inched closer and our lips met.


 

Also, after a few weeks of promoting Last Romeo, or maybe a month, Infinite has been preparing for their new Comeback. Today, they're going to continue filming their MV and the girls and I have decided to go onset and show our support. However, the girls have abit of schedule before that, so I would be going alone first before they came. I made some food for them and also stopped by a cafe to get them something to drink.

What I'm wearing:

tumblr_n982uvghmH1s4auoio1_500.png

"Annyeonghaseyo, annyeonghaseyo." I bowed to the staff at the filming place which seemed to be an old warehouse. " Oh Jiyeon-ah, wasseo?" Hoya Oppa said as I approached the group of boys. "Deh, sunbaenim." I teased and chuckled as I gave him a brief bro-hug. "What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked. "Omo! Its Sunggyu Oppa! I'm a big fan!" I squealed sarcastically. "GUARDS!" He shouted playfully as we chuckled. "This kid, getting more playful everyday." He said as I stuck out my tongue at him. "Nice hair by the way Oppa." I chuckled at his new hairstyle where he had his sides shaved. I looked around, and thats when I spotted her.

"Hi, I'm Kim Hyang Gi. Nice to meet you." She said cheerily. But something was off about her. I could see it in her eyes. "Ah deh, annyeonghaseyo, Hyang Gi-sshi. I'm Rookie Group, Jenie's Leader, Kim Jiyeon." I said and bowed. I eyed her spot. She was in between Myungsoo and Sunggyu Oppa. Moreover, her shoulders was touching Myungsoo's. She's practically leaning on him. And its not just anyone, it was my boyfriend.

"Wasseo?" Myungsoo said as he stood up and walked towards me. I caught Hyang Gi frowning, but she quickly replaced it with a small smile. I nodded and smiled. "I brought you guys food, knowing you workaholics probably haven't eaten right?" I said and lifted the bag I was holding. He smiled at me and pecked my cheeks. "Thanks baby." He said, leaving me blushing while the other Oppas groaned.

"Hey thats mine!" Myungsoo hissed and slapped whoever's hand that came near the lunch boxes on the table. "Selfish jerk. Jiyeon, look at him!" Sungyeol whined. I chuckled. "Oppa, there's enough to go around. Come on." I said as he protested but gave in eventually. 

"Mmm this is so good. Damn, Jiyeon you should marry me." Woohyun Oppa teased. "Hyung!" Myungsoo cried as I chuckled. "She's mine." Myungsoo hissed as he wrapped his arms around my waist while I chuckled. I noticed Hyang Gi's glare. "Ah mian, I didn't know there was going to be someone else here, Hyang Gi-sshi." I said as everyone turned to her. "Oh its fine, my manager will get me something to eat." She smiled. We chatted while they ate and soon the other girls came. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims" The girls greeted. "Hey girls." Oppas replied. "Oh? Who's this?" Jewls asked. "Hi, I'm Kim Hyang Gi. I'll be playing L Oppa's girlfriend and Sunggyu Oppa's younger sister." She said and emphasised the word 'Girlfriend'. 'Girlfriend?' I thought and looked at the guy beside me who was rubbing the back of his neck, guiltily.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to have another girlfriend?" I asked as I folded my arms across my chest. "Baby, she's just acting as it. But I swear, you're my only girlfriend." He said and raised three fingers in the air. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Baby~" He cooed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Trust Oppa, ne?" He smiled as I sighed and nodded. "Thats my girl." He said and kissed my forehead, nose then my lips.

We were all siting around in the dressing room. I was next to Myungsoo with his head on my shoulders and our interwined hands on my lap. He was playing with our fingers while we waited for the others to get ready for the next scene. "Don't get hurt arasso?" I said as I cupped his face gently, not wanting to ruin the make up. He nodded and pecked my cheeks before going on set. 

This scene was fightscene where they were going into the warehouse to save Hyang Gi-sshi since she's been kidnapped by gangsters. "And, ACTION!" The director said as Infinite Oppas began moving, throwing punches and kicking the bad guys. The fight looked so real, the girls and I who were standing at the side winced when we saw the punches thrown.

We watched as Sungjong swung the umbrella in his hands at the bad guys while Sungyeol was hitting a guy repeatedly. Then there was Dongwoo who dodged a bat which hit the car's window, causing the glass to shatter. Hoya was hit by a stick which looked like it hurt alot, before throwing a punch at the guy. Then I watched as Myungsoo climbed up a car and then jumped off it. Damn,that guy looked so badass and hot doing that. Sunggyu was trying to get to his sister while Woohyun was kicking someone.

Then after awhile, they had to get their make up done again so that it looked like there were blood and bruises on their face befre continuing.

This time, Dongwoo used his skateboard to trip a guy before whacking the guy's head with it. Ouch. Sungyeol got hit by a wooden plank in the back of his knees, causing him to stumble back."Poor Sungyeollie, that looked so painful." Jenny cooed as we watched. The Oppas were getting beaten up, badly. They were bleeding and had cuts and bruises, which looked very real but it was just make-up. Sungjong even had blood in his mouth while he was being dragged. I winced and flinch when they were fighting, it seemd that Infinite was losing, well they were outnumbered.

Sunggyu Oppa was being filmed as he got hit in the back by a wooden plank, causing him to fall down and stare at his Hyang Gi who was being pulled outside. Myungsoo, with bruises all over his face found Sunggyu and decided to go save Hyang Gi himself. He got outside but got beaten instead. 3 VS 1. Thats very unfair. But the fight looked so real, it was as thought Myungsoo was really getting hit. He looked like he was about to die. Then he was hit in the back with a wooden plank as well and that was my last straw.

"Oppa andwae!" I absentmindedly shouted. It seemed that I was too into the fighting that I had forgotten it was all just an act. Tears were b my eyes as I was too emotional. 

"Shhhhh, gwenchana. I'm fine, it was all just an act. Uljima." Myungsoo shushed me as he patted my head. After my outburst earlier, the director gave them a break as Myungsoo came running towards me and Jewls handed me to him. We were alone in the other dressing room on the couch. I was sitting on Myungsoo's lap with my head buried into his chest, sobbing. "Silly girl." I heard Myungsoo chuckled while he smoothed my hair and wiped my tears.

"M-mian. I don't know what got over me." I apologised as he smiled. "Its okay, it just goes to show that my acting skills are really daebak." He grinned as I scoffed. "And also, it means that you care alot about me, don't you?" He teased cockily. "Ani." I said. "Pfft liar." He chuckled and cupped my face. He wiped my tear-stain face and kissed my forehead. "Alrights, remember, we're just acting. Its not real arasso?" He said as I nodded. He ruffled my hair and kissed my temple before we left the room.

 

I decided to skip out on the rest of the fighting and just stay inside the dressing room until it was the next scene.

"And ACTION!" The director yelled as Sunggyu Oppa teased Hyang Gi about her hair as she frowned at him before walking away and smiling happily at Myungsoo who was reading a magazine on the couch.She approached him and sat next to him, linking their arms and leaning on him while frowning at Sunggyu Oppa. Myungsoo smiled and ruffled her fringe while Sunggyu Oppa chuckled at them. "CUT okay good take!" The director yelled while I continued to eye their linked arms. 

"Good work Oppas." Hyang Gi said as Myungsoo and Sunggyu Oppa smiled and nodded, returning the remark. Coming back to the side, Myungsoo smiled at me and ruffled my hair as well.


 

"Good work!" Everyone cheered as the filming had come to an end for the day. The girls and I had waited for the Oppas to finish and had all fallen asleep while waiting. I felt myself get lifted up and stirred awake. "Oh Oppa, have you guys finished already?" I mumbled while rubbing my eyes. "Yea, but its time to bring you girls home." He said as I nodded. "Arasso, put me down then." I said but he shook his head. "Gwenchana, go back so sleep." He said as I pouted. "Shirreo, its embarrassing." I whined and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled but didn't put me down.

We had split into two vans, Myungsoo, me, Jenny, Sungyeol and Sungjong in Jenie's van while the rest were in Infinite's van. "Oppa, you're tired. Rest too." I urged him as I caught him yawning. "Arasso." He said as he lay his head on top of mine which was on his shoulder.

"Goodnights. Sleep well." Myungsoo Oppa said as we bid goodbye. I nodded, "Goodnights, rest well." I said and pecked his cheeks before returning to my dorm for the night.


 

The girls and I were going for dance practice at Woollim. When we got there, we decided to go greet Infinite Oppas.

"Good morning." We greeted as they returned th gesture. I scanned the room and noticed someone unfamiliar. "Ey?Who's the blonde guy?" I voiced out the question in my head. The person turned around and smirked. That smirk, it was all too familiar. "Myungsoo Oppa??" I exclaimed in surprise. His brown hair was now blonde, and it shocked me. 

"What? Don't recognise your boyfriend anymore?" He teased as I continue to gape at his blonde head. "Yah, Jiyeon, your boyfriend is blonde." Jewls said and nudged me, in surprise as well. I watched as he walked towards and pushed my chin up. "The flies are going to get in." He chuckled. *Blink Blink* "I'm not seeing things right?" I asked as he laughed and pinched my cheeks. "Ouch." I whined. 'Okay I'm not imagining things then.' I thought and stretched my hand out to touch his hair.

"Myungsoo finally dyed his hair after 4 years." Sungyeol chuckled. I continued to touch the blonde hair in amazement. "Are you done admiring my hair my dear?" Myungsoo said as I retracted my hand and shook my head. "Wow. You look-" "Handsome" "Weird." We both said at the same time. "Thank-wait what? Weird?" He said and frowned. I nodded, still not used to seeing his hair. "But you still look good Oppa." I said to comfort him. He smiled. "Well we're going to practice now. Bye" We said and left them to practice.


 

"What? ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?" I asked as Myungsoo nodded. "Ryeowook Hyung nominated me after he did it." He said as I nodded. "Are you going to do it now?" I asked again as he nodded. "After Manager Hyung gets the ice then I'll do it." He said. 

We were in Infinite's dorm's toilet and Myungsoo was sitting in the bathtub, getting ready for the Ice Bucket Challenge. "Oppa hwaiting!" I cheered and prepared a towel on standby.

He begam his video with a few words before transiting to the challenge. His manager then poured the bucket of ice over his head as I giggled quietly. After the third bucket, he said his thanks and nominated the next three people, Lee Sajangnim, Rain and me. 

(I found this post on Tumblr and found it hilarious, credits to owner! :)

[I think L misunderstood the ice bucket challenge for the iceberg challenge.

Those chunks of ice were huge, seriously worried if he’s okay.😖] HAHAHAH I AGREE

My eyes widened when he mention my name. The camera was offed and he quickly got out of the bathtub and into my arms as I wrapped the towel around him. "Ah chuwo!" He shivered as I got a few more towels to dry his hair and warm him up. "Pabo, didn't it hurt when the huge ice cubes hit your head?" I asked while drying his hair after he changed into some dry clothes. "Jogeum." He replied. "Yah, why did you nominate me?" I whined and hit his head. "Owww. Apa." He winced. "Serves you right." I retorted.

I decided to do the Ice Bucket Challenge as well and went to my dorm's toilet to do it. The same as Myungsoo's, I greeted the viewers and also adressed what the challenge was about and I was going to donate $100 USD as well.

"Thank you, not, L Oppa for nominating me for this challenge." I said sarcastically and glared at the camera. "So here goes." I said and closed my eyes as I poured the bucket of ice and water above my head as I hissed in cold and pain as well when the big ice cubes hit my head. After it was done, I was panting from the cold as I fixed my hair and wiped the water away from my face. "Now I'll like to nominate Teen Top's L.Joe sunbaenim, BTS's V sunbaenim and BigBang's T.O.P sunbaenim. Kamsahamnida! Annyeong!" I ended the video and quickly got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself which Myungsoo gave me. "Oh god its cold." I shivered as I pulled the towel closer to me. I changed into a pair of dry clothes before blow-drying my hair.

  [Just take it as Jiyeon is doing it]

"Well done." Myungsoo said as we were in my room. "Its all your fault." I sulked. He chuckled, "Mian, if not I could have nominated Hyang Gi-sshi." He said as I glared at him. "Arasso arasso." He chuckled at my jealousy as I hit his chest playfully.

"Annoying Blondie" I cursed.


Updatedddd~ Arasso, I know its boring, mianhae my dear readers. >.<  I know the Ice bucket challenge didn't happen so early but I just wanted to put it in cause of Myungsoo GAHHHH~Anyways, I'm planning JENIE's Comeback but I'm not sure which songs to use? Any Ideas? I have some:

  • Girls Day's Darling or Something
  • f(x)'s Rum Pum Pum Pum or Red Light
  • APink's Mr Chu
  • SISTAR's Touch My Body (I'm still thinking of this cause its SISTAR's song which is alittle too y ahahah)

But if you guys have other suggestions, I'm all ears. So just tell me your opinions! And also, I'm thinking of letting Jiyeon get a hair makeover as well, probably dying it but I'm still thinking of the colour. Blonde like Myungsoo's? Or golden brown with highlights/tips or go for a full dye colour? 

So comment, subscribe and vote~ Love ya'll <3

tumblr_naqdkmC9IV1sw8f0ao1_500.jpgtumblr_nalnrgkbyh1sygccjo1_400.giftumblr_nahyqqpS4H1tsqt43o1_500.jpgtumblr_nafmim9Q1M1sr406do1_500.jpgtumblr_narmhgXf1R1tza81so2_250.giftumblr_narmhgXf1R1tza81so1_250.giftumblr_naajnqp75V1sko79uo1_250.giftumblr_napfhvR1l01sygccjo1_500.giftumblr_na35jg0Ppx1tsqt43o2_500.jpgtumblr_naqc1u4kCQ1tam3v6o1_500.jpgtumblr_naqd59xQMo1raa1p3o1_500.jpgtumblr_na8bw3PXJa1rn0xddo1_500.jpgtumblr_naj24hWMNZ1s56x2ao1_1280.jpg