Back to school

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Note: “Bold” represent speaking in Korean while “Italized and Bold” are spoken in English

Jiyeon POV:

"Omg isn't this alittle exaggerated? I mean it’s only a party, is this kind of clothes really necessary? I mean it looks like I'm going for a grand ball!" I whined, this dress looks amazing and all but it’s too...grand for school party. "Oh it’s something like Prom! It’s for the graduating students and we're invited. Look, it says formal wear." Jewls argued and showed me the invitation and I groaned. "Now go change!" She said and pushed me with my dress into the toilet. I sighed and went in.

 After I was done, I came out to see that Jewls was already done with her make-up and hair and was already in her dress. She looked stunning. "Oh finally now quick, we're gonna be late!" She dragged me to the mirror and sat me down to do my hair and make-up. My hair was wavy and let down which flowed down to my waist. After she was done, we went downstairs and found the Infinite Oppas in suits and well looking fabulous. "Hey girls." Woohyun greeted us and we smiled. 

Jiyeons clothes:

 

Related imageimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNYJlUy1EbKzrkO9dzZzu

Jewls Clothes:

Related imageRelated image

We headed outside to the cars. We split into 2 cars, one was Jewls and one was mine. I was in my car with L, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungyeol while Jewls was with Woohyun, Sungjong and Hoya. "Let’s go!" They all cheered and we were off to my school. 

We arrived shortly after as it wasn't that far. We parked and the guys being gentleman, held the door for us girls while we were climbing out. Jewls was blushing deep red but wasn't obvious due to her make up but I saw through it all. I chuckled and then we headed towards the school. It hasn't changed much, just that it was decorated for the party. Okay everybody was dressed formally for the occasion, I was silently thanking Jewls that I wasn't underdressed.

We walked together alongside the Infinite Oppas with me and Jewls in the middle and Myungsoo Oppa beside me and Woohyun Oppa beside Jewls. People were starting to notice us and were whispering quite loudly. I heard a few girl squeal, "Omg is that INFINITE?! What are they doing here? And who are the girls with them?” I guess they had fans here. I giggled. Well I also heard a few guys talking like they were checking us out. I blushed but then I felt Myungsoo Oppa put his hand around my waist and I looked up to him glaring at the guys. I laughed and hit his chest lightly. He turned to look and me and shrugged.

We all headed to the school hall, well I guess our entrance was kind of grand. Everybody was looking at us. I didn't really like the attention and squirmed, Myungsoo sensed my discomfort so he pulled us to the side. Once the commotion died down, I felt like I could breathe again. "Gwenchana Jiyeon-ah?" Sunggyu oppa asked me and I nodded and smiled. I heard a group of girls approaching us when I was back-facing the crowd. I think there were 3 girls. 

Girl 1: "OMG! You guys are Infinite right? I'm a really big fan! What are ya'll doing here anyways?" I heard the Oppas cough awkwardly and Sunggyu Oppa replied in English, "Uh thank you. We are here with a friend."

Girl 2: "Oh who? These 2 girls here?" She sounded like she was scoffing.

Girl 3: "Come on, you should hang out with us. We're like the most popular trio here. Sort of like the Queenka's or whatever you guys call it over back at your country." She said while I slowly turned around still keeping my head down, but I saw that Girl 3 was closer to me as she was putting her arm on Myungsoo Oppa's shoulder. I could feel my anger rising. She had long straight blond hair, skinny, tall, wearing a short hot pink, strapless tube with a sort of ruffled skirt dress which reached mid-thigh. She looked like a typical bimbo. No offence. I wonder if the oppas understood that they were saying since the conversation was in English.

"I'm Jennifer, that’s Lucy and Stacey over there." She said, must be the leader, before pointing to a girl with brown shoulder length curly hair, skinny, wearing a purple strap dress which reached her knees, and was standing next to Sungyeol and blinking her fake eye-lashes at him. Next was a redhead who was wearing a red sleeve dress with glitters. She was standing next to Hoya Oppa. I looked around to find that Jewls was not around, must have gone somewhere.

"Just leave her and follow us, we'll make sure you have a great time." Stacey purred. I scoffed. "Excuse me?" Jenny scoffed and looked over to me who still had my head down. I heard her heels clocking on the floor while she moved over to me. She eyed me, "Who are you?" she asked. I smiled and looked up.

"Hello Jennifer. Nice to see you again." I smiled at her while her eyes widened and she gasped along with Lucy and Stacey.  "Lexi?" She whispered in shock. "Indeed. These guys over here are with me and I would appreciate it if you guys left them alone." I said.

"No way, it… can't be. You-u used to be so fat and ugly but what happened?" She said in shock. I winced, I didn't like being reminded of the past, it wasn't the best memory for me. "Well people change. Now leave us alone." I said and glared at her and her friends.

"You heard her." Jewls came back and glared at the girls too, Jewls was known for being scary and no one really messed with her. They quickly scurried away and we all laughed. "Where did you go?" I asked Jewls. "Oh just met up with some friends." She said and I nodded.

"Well? Shall we dance?" Dongwoo asked all of us. We all nodded and went to the dance floor to dance. We were having lots of fun dancing. Dongwoo and Hoya the 2 best at dancing did some great moves. Well I couldn't lose to them just like this can I? I did a few moves myself and they all cheered for me. I laughed and we had lots of fun, when suddenly the crowd around us made a small walkway and guess who walked through? That’s right, Bella and Jake with their little group of followers. Bella was donning a black and gold back-bare dress with her short brown curls around her face. Jake looked at me and I saw him looking me up and down. I inched closer to Myungsoo who put a protective arm around my waist.

"Well well look who we have here, if it isn't Miss Lexi." She said and smirked. Her eyes then travelled to the arm around me and looked to Myungsoo whose face was dark and was glaring at her. I saw her shiver slightly before recovering her facade. I decided to man up and took a step forward.

"Well looks whose talking, if it isn't the boyfriend-stealing Bella." I said and smirked when people around us started gasping and whispering until Bella cleared . "Maybe if you were more attractive, then Jake wouldn't have left you." She said while showing off her assets. I mean she's not even that curvy.

"Oh please Lexi is wayyy more y than you." Jewls said and some people murmured soft yes's around me. I smiled gratefully. Bella scoffed, "Well shall we dance then?" She challenged me. I thought about it, I didn't want her to belittle me and insult me anymore. I nodded and stepped up. The DJ started playing Macdon's Beggin, one of my favourite songs. She is so going down. Even if I was in a dress and heels, I could still dance real well, I've practiced dancing in a dress before.

 

She started first and I must say, she was pretty good. Then she was done and it was my turn. I danced to the music and did a few powerful moves and a little y ones and the crowd erupted in cheers. I finished and everybody was clapping. I smiled and bowed a thanks.

Bella was fuming mad and you could almost see smokes coming out of her ears. Not wanting a fight to break out, Jake pulled her away along with their group. Jewls then came over to hug me.

"I didn't know you were that good! Girl, you have been practicing.”She grinned proudly. I smiled and the rest of Infinite Oppas came over and gave me a group hug. 

"Wow Jiyeonie that was so awesome, we should dance together sometime!" Hoya said and I nodded. "Yah me too!" "Arraso Dongwoo Oppa." I chuckled. The rest of the party was fun. I managed to say hi to some of my past teachers who were shocked at my transformation. It was late and we all headed home. 


 

Related image