AEGYO CONTEST GONE WRONG?

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

" Its on!" The words slipped out of my mouth before I knew it. Shoot.I glared at my smirking sister.Looks like I have no choice. Leeteuk who likes hosting stuff came over:" And now we have Jiyeon and Kee Min having an aegyo battle. Who will be aegyo queen?We'll see. Rules are simple as long as you can get the most number of boys to do what you want within the time given with aegyo, you win!So who's up first?" He said. Kee Min raised her hand, eager." Watch and learn sister." She smirked and went to stand infront of the boys.She cleared and began.She was really going all out and the boys were giving in sooner than i expected. I mean seriously?" OHMYGOD GUYS U ARE ALL SO WEAK!" I shouted at them. They all just laughed shyly and Kee Min just smirked. Now she was only left with TOP, Jiyong, Donghae and Sungmin and had only 1 minute left. Sheesh these guys were so weak towards young girls. erts.The clock was ticking but the guys weren't budging and Kee Min was getting frustrated.I chuckled.TOP oppa looked like he didn't really care, same with Jiyong oppa. Donghae oppa looked composed. Donghae oppa was a hard nut to crack but he was a er in front of me. I was his biggest weakness. Well at least I though I was. HAHA. RINGGGGGG! "TIME'S UP!"Shouted Leeteuk oppa.She gained alot of points to tell you the truth.She earned...1..2...3 ugh I at Math. Well...15 points excluding teukkie Oppa since he was the MC. Wow not bad. She then bowed cutely and giggled and went to sit beside Jiyong Oppa." Jiyeonie, you're up." Teukkie oppa called me. I nodded and went in front of them. God, it was so embarrasing.I covered my face and blushed." AISH~ THIS IS SO EMBARRASSINGGG~" I whined. They all laughed.I coughed."Ehem!" I peeked out of my hands and then giggled. Time to show my power, watch out Lissa." Oppa~" I began." I'm thirsty. Can you get me something to drink?" I called out. I used little aegyo and after I said that, 2 oppas stood up and went to the kitchen.Henry and Zhoumi. I laughed internally. Both of them came back, Henry oppa with orange juice and Zhoumi with milk. I laughed and thanked them and drank it of course. I drank the milk last and when I was done, I looked up to the oppas who just chuckled.I was confused." Wae oppas?"I asked cutely.TOP oppa sighed and walked over to me and came close to my face. I backed away with his face so close to mine. He chuckled at me and with his thumb, wiped away the milk on my lips. I stared at him shocked. Why is my heart beating so fast?I felt my cheeks turning red. After he did that,he just smiled softly at me and winked, and walked away. I was frozen."YAH TOP that was counted so you're out." Teukkie oppa said. I composed myself and saw Donghae oppa glaring at TOP, then he stood up and came over to me. I stared at him in shock, he then looked at me, and he did the unthinkable. He kissed me.I was shocked. This isn't right.I puched away from him and I glared at him with tears in my eyes.I couldn't believe he did that to me. What does he take me as?! " WTHHHH?!!!" I heard a few of the oppas shout." Lex..." Before he could finish, I ran off.I heard someone them calling for me but I just ignored them. 

Donghae's POV:

What the hell did TOP just do?He touched her.Nobody touches her except me. Lexi is mine and mine alone. To show him just that, I walked up to Lexi and withouth thinking, I crushed my lips on hers.I felt her struggle and pull back. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, that's when I registered what I had done.I had hurt her once again. I'm such an IDIOT! GAHHH LEE DONGHAE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HURT HER?" Lex..." Before I could say anything, she ran off. .NO. I cant have her leave me again." LEXIIIIII!!!" I called out to her and ran after her.But before long, I was stopped.I growled at the person to move away but he didn't budge, I turned up to look and saw TOP, and then a fist landed in my stomach.

TOP POV:

WTH I can't believe he did that? He kissed her just like that and that made me angry. Wait why am I angry? Do I like her? I was shook out of my trance when I heard the door slam and saw Lexi running away. AISH. I wanted to run after her but Jiyong beat me to it.So instead I went to deal with the bastard that hurt her. He was about to run after her but I stopped him and when he looked up, I punched him in the gutt. He had no rights to treat Lexi like that. And I will not forgive him for doing so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys what do you think? Anyways, I'll try to update soon but its kinda hard so please bear with me alright? And thanks reading this. BYESSS ^^