Troubled

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Myungsoo POV:

Infinite and Jenie were currently having dinner together. The usual smiley and cheerful Jiyeon was somehow different today. I've been observing her today. Her smiles wouldn't reach her cheeks and she would always zone out, her eyes looked sad and I would catch her frowning at times. She even made some mistakes during her practices and got shout at. It broke my heart to see her get scolded I felt like going over there to rip the trainer's throat out. Of course I didn't or else Jiyeon would kill me. Now? She just sat beside me, not eating and just playing with her food. She's zoning out again but with her head down.

 

"Hyung I'm going to hang out with Jiyeon for awhile." I told Sungkyu as he nodded. "Don't be too late." He said and lef twith the other members. I follwed Jenie into their dorm which was 2 floors above ours. I was currently in Jiyeon's room, sitting on her bed while she was just sitting there looking lost. "Baby." I called out. She stopped what she was doing and faced me, but not before plastering a fake smile over her face which I had seen enough to tell they were not real. "Hm?" She said sweetly, making me melt inside.

 

I cupped her face to make her look into my eyes. I stared deep into her eyes and saw that something was indeed troubling her. "There's something troubling you." I said it as a statement, not a question. She registered what I said and her eyes dropped from my gaze. "Tell me." I demanded. "Aniya, its nothing really." She said and smiled,fakely again. I sighed. " If you don't tell me then I can't help you." I whined. "Its really nothing big. Don't worry." She tried to assure me. "No. Now." I said sternly as she sighed. "Well I read some of the comments about Jenie's debut and just saw some bad comments thats all." She said. I sighed. "You shouldn't have. Why care about those haters?" I told her. It  was common for new artists to face hate comments." What did they say?" I asked.

 

"One said I was a ." She whispered but I caught it. I felt upset. Jiyeon was NOT a ! " You're not a sweetie. Why be concerned over what others think when its not true?" I said to her. "But I hang out with lots of oppas and have skinship with them all the time.." She retorted as I sighed and pulled her in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders while I felt her arms go round my torse and her head on my chest. "Baby its okay. They're your close oppas and its fine to have skinship. Just not on the lips arasso?" I said trying to make her laugh which she did. " Don't let their words affect you or change you because I love you for you." I told her and hugged her tighter. " Gomawo Oppa." I heard her say as she snuggled closer to my chest as I smiled. We stayed in that comfortable position as I rocked her from side to side and hummed her a song. She soon fell asleep and I tucked her into her bed and kissed her forehead before leaving.

 

Jiyeon POV:

I woke up and strectched. I looked around and saw no sign of Myungsoo. 'He must have left.' I thought and smiled when I remembered yesterday, falling asleep in his embrace. My phone beeped and I reached for it. 

#Message received#

From: Zelobaby.

Noona!! Why didn't you tell us you were going to debut?! Hmph how could you keep it from us? :((  Anyways wahh Noona is going to be an Idol like us. That means we might get to perform a special stage in the future? Asa! Hehe My yeppeo noona, goodluck on your debut ! B.A.P will support you always! Hwaiting! Love you~ <3

I smiled and replied a thankyou. I went to wake the other girls up with their usual grumbles and groans about waking up early in the morning. Today we're going to take photos for our posters.We all got showered and changed into something simple yet presentable. We arrived at the shooting area and greeted the staff. "Annyeonghaseyo Jenie imnida!" We greeted together. We then went to get our make up and clothes done. The concept was a sweet and innocent concept since we were using NoNoNo as our main track. 

My clothes: hair as normal,wavy and alittle messy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdSHdrDoKZPudjEjLShkPimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmaRXYkO11MJJ4WNfIbll

Jewls clothes: hair curled all the way

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPIKn0nPWihPF8gYWjjd0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqSwbhlCvh2-2j1vkr4Z_

Jenny's clothes: hair tied into a side plaid

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHCUZg4yIEtGmYEEWqx-ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs_zJv8GibIm784ZnB9s7

Jira's clothes: hair wavy at bottom with bangs and hairband

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA87SNRu16nSnJDyuDV9Limages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_is68sHMN98bPXcxf1_6

Jihyun's clothes: hair curled at the bottom

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB-wnIDjVYwUJmMkKIlWAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnwvaxf_iepuAgioevI9G

"Lets start!" The director called out as we nodded and got onto set.