Snapped.

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Jiyeon POV:

The BTOB oppas dropped me off at my gate and I thanked them again with a hug.I sighed, bracing myself for what to come after I enter that house. I unlocked the door and went in. It was quiet at first and people were standing. I ignored all of them and was about to go up to my room when someone tapped me. "Jiyeon-ah.. gwenchana?" I turned to look at Kyu oppa standing there looking worried. I smiled slightly, "Ne, oppa. I am fine, sorry to worry you. I am really tired and would like to go to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight." I hugged him lightly. He smiled and hugged me back. "Goodnight my princess"He kissed me on the forehead. Suju oppas all wished me too and I nodded. BigBang and EXO oppas too, except for Baekhyun.I hugged Seungri who was whining and Jiyong oppa who gave me a peck on my forehead too. I nodded briefly to the TeenTop oppas. I did not want to make eye contact with him.I received a call from Kee Min saying that she would be staying over at her friend's house. No wonder I didn't see her today. I told her to be careful and to call if anything happened.

I heard the door unlocked and new who was back. I groaned. He walked in with her clinging all over him Ugh." Hey guys, whats up?" He came in and asked. He turned to look at me still standing on the staircase. He looked at me and I thought I saw regret flash through his eyes. I felt sad but ignored it. I looked away but was unlucky enough to look into the one pair of eyes I didnt want to see. He looked like he had been crying. My heart broke even more. I looked away to stare at the woman who was holding onto Donghae for her life. I scoffed. "Jiyeon."I stiffened. I looked at Donghae who had addressed me.I looked but didn't say anything. He continued." Would it be okay if Jimin stayed-" "No." I immediately cut him off knowing what he wanted to say. I will not agree to anything that has got to do with that woman. "I wasn't finished." He said, sounding pissed already. "I do not want anything dirty in this house. Especially one that pollutes everything, even one's mind. " I said glaring at him and her. "YOU!-"Donghae was about to begin. " Oppa, its okay. I wouldn't want to bother Jiyeonnie over here. I surely do not want to stay somewhere where I'm not welcomed. Im fine. I can just drive home, or just stay at a hotel nearby if im too tired to drive." She said, acting perfectly. I scoffed. "By the way, Are we close? No. So Its Jiyeon-SHI to you." i said. I know I sound really ing my there's only so much I can handle in 1 day, and I was really tired. Donghae  glared at me and said "Let's go Jimin-ah, this place reeks. We'll go stay at a hotel or something." I snapped again. "Yeah Jimin-ah. Maybe WE could have some fun at the same time and who knows, we could have a BABY in 3 months time and GET MARRIED. Yeah Donghae-shi, since MY house reeks SO MUCH, should be because of something BAD YOU brought in. Because before today, NOBODY has said that my house smelled. It was PERFECTLY fine until SOMEBODY came today.And you Jimin-shi, can act all you want and wrap Donghae here around your finger but I wont believe you.You can have him if you want. I want nothing to do with someone who can't see whats wrong and right and doesn't care that he just hurt someone who USED to mean so much to him as he claimed. So do whatever you want cause I'm too tired and lazy to care anymore. And by the way, you are both not welcomed here anymore." With that, I turned around and went to my room and slammed the door. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Next Day. 

"Lexi? Jiyeon-ah." I felt someone wake me up. I was still upset about yesterday and was about to snap at the person but when i woke up, I was surprised to see Hyunbin oppa. "OPPA!" I hugged him real tight and he higged me back, I cried to him. "Shhhh, gwenchana, oppas is back to protect you." He patted my back and calmed me down. "Cmon, Get ready and oppa will bring you out today okay?" He smiled and wiped my tears. I nodded and went to shower. 

tumblr_mhyknxZUFt1s5xhlso1_500.jpg Sorry the pic is really big. but I couldn't find a smaller one.

I went out with Hyunbin oppa. "Oppa, where are we going?" I asked. " I'll take you to my work place to meet all my chingus." He replied, smiling. " CHINCHA?! YAH, let me go change first." "Aniya, gwenchana. you look fine." He laughed. "Aish." I slumped in my seat. Im so excited.