Running Man Idol Special Part 2

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

No one's POV:

The cameras were off since the crew needed to rush to the other destination to set up beforehand and only a few self cameras were setted up in the van for filming.

As the idols were preparing to get into the van, Jiyeon was secretly hoping to get the window seat since that was her favourite seat whenever she sat in a car.

But much to her dismay, she was seated in the middle of Minhyuk and Dongjun. Woohyun and N were in the back seat while Doojoon and Yonghwa were in front.

Since the ride to the next destination would be an hour's trip, the idols in the van chatted on the ride there.
"What do you think the next mission will be?" Doojoon asked. "Maybe a sports game? Last year was hockey and the year before was volleyball." Yonghwa replied.The remaining kept silent since they were trying to be respectful of the Seniors and also because it was their first time.

Jiyeon's eyelids could be seen drooping down and her head was swaying from side to side, following the movements of the car. Probably due to the fact that she was unable to fall asleep last night because of her excitement. The van drove up a bump in the road which caused Jiyeon to jerk awake.

"Waeyo?" Minhyuk Oppa asked, noticing her sudden jerk. "Ah aniya, hehe." Jiyeon replied sheepishly. Depsite Jiyeon's attempts to stay awake, she ended up falling asleep on Minhyuk's shoulders.

The two teams arrived at the next destination and walked into the swimming complex, wondering what their next mission was going to be.

"Everyone, after running, I'm sure you guys are feeling hot ne? Well we have prepared a water game for you guys. It's called: 'Keep the Queen Dry.'You see the two conjoined floats in the middle of the pool? Both teams will get up there and fight it out. But here's the catch. The females in the team will be the queen and the males will have to prevent the Queens from falling into the pool while still eliminating the opposite team's queen. The remaining Queen who stays on the float wins.We will play best 2 out of 3 rounds." Cho-PD announced.

"Asa! Jongkook-ah, do your part."Jaesuk said and patted Jongkook's shoulder as everyone laughed. "Geurae, leave them all to me." Jongkook said with that murderous glare in his eyes which made all the members on the Idol team shiver in fear.

Kim+Jong-kook+Best+Commander+Running+Mantumblr_m7l3sl9tQU1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Everyone got into the pool and waddled their way to the floats. Jiyeon was the last to get up on the float with N's help. "Gomawo Oppa." I said as N hauled her up onto the float with a smile.Because of the water, her shirt was stick to her skin alittle. The two teams discussed their strategies and formation. 

"Its a sure win for us." HaHa said as he snickered at the Idol team while pointing to Jongkook who had a deadly glint in his eyes like a tiger eyeing his prey. The Idols gulped.

tumblr_mgzqbarbBL1s33whfo1_250.gif

"Alright so Jiyeon-ah, you'll be in the back. We'll form a 3 wall defence in front of you. Yonghwa,me and N will be in the front. Minhyuk and Woohyun you guys will be the second wall behind us and Dongjun will stand behind with Jiyeon incase we all fail. " Doojoon said with his charismatic leadership as everyone nodded and got into position. 

They all got into position as Jiyeon stood behind with Dongjun next to her and was holding onto her arm to prevent her from falling if the float shakes. Jiyeon tried to hide her blush. Even when Myungsoo holds her waist, she gets alittle flustered, let alone another guy. 'Aish, Myungsoo's gonna kill me' She thought to herself, knowing that her petty boyfriend was going to throw a jealousy fit when he sees this.

"BEEP!" The whistle went off.

The Running Man Team's formation was similar to the Idol Team's with Kwangsoo in the front since he had the longest arms and legs with HaHa and Suk Jin at the sides.' I guess they were the throw-away cards?' Jiyeon thought and hid a smirk. Followed by Jongkook, Gary and Jaesuk with Jihyo behind them, clinging into Gary's waist. 'How sweet, oh my Monday Couple feels hehe.' She giggled. "What so funny?" Jiyeon turned to her side to see Dongjun with an amused face. "Ah aniya. Its nothing." she replied and smiled.

Kwangsoo began advancing and stretching his long arms to grab onto Yongwa who was in the middle of Doojoon and N. Yonghwa was tempting Kwangsoo to come over to their side instead of them leaving their base. "Kwangsoo-ah don't get baited." Jaesuk called out. But Kwangsoo being Kwangsoo who always aims for laughter more than success, moved nevertheless. He moved towards Yonghwa and grabbed onto his arms with Suk Jin and HaHa holding onto Kwangsoo to prevent him from falling. Yonghwa twisted his arms so that he was the one grabbing Kwangsoo's arm as they wrestled and Kwangsoo was pushed into the water.

Suk Jin slipped and fell in by himself. "Aish bwoya Hyung!" Jaesuk and Jongkook groaned when the oldest dropped into the pool due to his clumsiness. HaHa was caught by Doojoon and was thrown into the water as well. One wall done, one more to go. Now it was time to face off with the Commander; the toughest, scariest and strongest one. Jongkook stepped forward, leaving Jaesuk and Gary behind to defend Jihyo. Jongkook smirked and clapped his hands before opening them and got into a predator stance. He slowly inched forward until he grabbed Yonghwa and pulled him forward. Doojoon and N helped to assist Yonghwa and the four wrestled it out and all four of them fell into the water. Yonghwa, Doojoon and N sacrificed themselves to get rid of Jongkook.

Jiyeon was left behind with Dongjun as Woohyun and Minhyuk went to battle it out with Jaesuk while Gary stayed back to protect Jihyo. Jaesuk was strong, but not strong enough to go against two young and energetic youngsters. He got pushed into the water, pulling Woohyun along with him. Minhyuk decided to approach Gary head on. Jihyo had to help her Monday Boyfriend. "I think you should go help them." Jiyeon whispered to Dongjun who looked at her unsure. "Go on. I'll be fine. Minhyuk is struggling. If you can get them both out, then we'll win." She told him as he nodded and went to help Minhyuk.

In the end, the boys had to heartlessly push Jihyo and Gary down, but with Dongjun falling in along with them. Leaving me and Minhyuk remaining on the float. 

"Round 1, Idol Team Wins!" Cho-PD announced as Jiyeon grinned and ran to Minhyuk, only to have slipped and fell into the pool, letting out a yelp She felt a few pair of arms around her as she was brought up to the surface, coughing. "Jiyeon-ah, gwenchana?" The others asked as she covered her face in embarrassment and coughed. She nodded and felt someone pat her back to soothe her coughing. Jiyeon's breathing returned to normal after all the coughing as she took a deep breath and let it out. "Jinjja gwenchana?" Woohyun asked her as she nodded. He ruffled my hair, "Be careful next time, pabo. If anything happens to you, Myungsoo will have my head." He said and whispered the last portion so the mic couldn't catch it as I laughed. She combed her wet hair backwards and wiped her face. 'My nose is probably red now.' She sighed before rubbing it once more

"Omo, did Christmas come early? Why do I see Rudolph?" Jaesuk as she whined and splashed water at him. "Aish Sunbaenim." I whined as everyone laughed.

The second round started and this time the Running Man team changed strategies. Sukjin and HaHa decided to charge forward and struggled with Doojoon and N but was pushed off the float, followed by Kwangsoo who was thrown off the float by Doojoon and Yonghwa. Jongkook then came barging like a bull, knocking Yonghwa, Doojoon,N and Minhyuk off the float all at once. Now that was the power of Sparta.

Now, all that was left was Dongjun, Woohyun and Jiyeon. Gary and Jaesuk approached them with careful steps as Jiyeon hid behind Dongjun who was fighting Jaesuk. But sadly, Jaesuk pushed both Jiyeon and Dongjun down into the waters and they fell in with a splash. She swam back up to surface. "You okay?" Dongjun asked her as I nodded and rubbed my nose while combing her hair backwards.

"Round 2, Running Man Team Wins!" The PD announced.

Running Man Team cheered and Hi-fived. "Gwenchana. We still have a chance." Doojoon said as the other idosl nodded and climbed back onto the float, "Fighting!" they cheered. This time, since The Running Man team defeated them with the charging tactic, they decided to use it again. After a few struggles and wrestling here and there, they males decided to let Jiyeon and Jihyo fight it out, girl on girl. 

"Jiyeon-ah, Fighting!" the Idol Oppas cheered for her as she smiled and nodded. "Yah, you guys cheer for me too." Jihyo scolded the Running Man members. "Jiyeon-ah, fighting!" Jaesuk, HaHa, Suk Jin and Kwangsoo said, making Jiyeon giggle. "Yah!" Jihyo shouted and raised her fist. "Jihyo-ah fighting! You can do it!" Gary shouted as Jihyo smiled.Jiyeon smiled in envy at them.

Jihyo and Jiyeon walked towards the centre before Jihyo made the first move and pulled Jiyeon towards her but Jiyeon turned and swung Jihyo as well. Now the two ladies were at Running Man's base. They turned around in circles, trying to attack the other.Jiyeon advanced towards Jihyo and pushed her backwards, making her go nearer to the edge and then Jiyeon hooked her leg behind Jihyo's and pushed Jihyo into the pool.

"Woohoo!" The Idol Oppa cheered for Jiyeon as she smiled in relief that they won. Jiyeon slipped into the pool and was engulfed in a group hug by the other members of the Idol Team, along with HaHa and Kwangsoo who tried to sneak into the group hug. After Jiyeon was let go of, she quickly went to Jihyo to apologise.

"Aniyo, gwenchana. Wah, you're really strong." Jihyo laughed and patted Jiyeon's back.

They then moved to the last destination, which was a XX Lotte shopping mall. It was huge. The last mission was Hide and Seek Bell catching. However, there would be switches every 10 minutes. Which meant that the role of seeker and hider would change every 10 minutes. Since the Idol Team won twice, they got an advantage. 

"These are some power tags, one is called the Reflection where the person who ousts you gets ousted instead of you. It reflects the death onto the person who tore your nametag. This is the Revival ring, where you get to be revived after one change. Which means, once you are ousted, you will have to sit out for the 10 mins which the Running Man members are the Seekers, and then revived again when that 10 mins is over. This ring can only be used once and on one person only." The PD explained to the idols as they nodded. They had to decided on who the Reflection tag will be pasted on. 

"What about Jiyeon? Since she's a girl and will be targeted easily." N suggested. "But then, I think we should stick it on someone who is strong since Jongkook Oppa would most probably target the stronger ones." Jiyeon explained as they nodded in agreement. "Arasso, Dongjun-ah, you'll take the Reflection tag since you're strong and you've been on Dream Team like Jongkook sunbaenim." Doojoon said and pointed to Yonghwa who nodded.

"Yonghwa-ah, you'll use the Revival Ring since you have the most experience and also one of the strongest."Doojoon said as everyone nodded and agreed with the decisions. "Remember to not get caught by Sukjin Sunbaenim especially, aim for Jongkook sunbaenim." Doojoon reminded the rest as they nodded.

"Race Start!" The announcement was made.

Jiyeon POV:

Since we won earlier, we got to choose if we wanted to Hide or Seek first and decided to Seek first instead to check out the place first to find places to hide later on. Which left Running Man team to Hide.

We put on the bells and rung them, hearing the bells ring clearly throughout the whole mall which was empty except for us. The Running Man team was given 5 minutes to hide first while we waited.

After the 5 minutes was up, we began our hunt. We decided to split up since there was 5 levels in the mall, including the rooftop. Doojoon and N would check out the rooftop, Minhyuk on level 4, Yonghwa on Level 3, Dongjun on Level 2, Woohyun Oppa and I on level 1.

We walked around the first level, checking everything, every shop and every inch of the mall.Just then, I caught someone running into a changing room at the corner of my eyes, a few shops down. "Oppa, there, I saw someone run into that shop." I said and pointed towards the shop.

We tried to make our way there quitely but the bells were making it hard. I pointed into the area of the changing rooms . There were 4 changing rooms. We each took one and opened the curtains "Found you!" Woohyun shouted as I rushed to help him with his captive. "Yah, Woohyun-ah, I'm your hyung-ah!" Suk Jin tried to reason with us. 'Tried.' But it failed and we pulled his nametag off before Hi-fiving each other.

"Ji Suk Jin, OUT! Ji Suk Jin, OUT." The announcement said which made me grin.

Now, this is the real Race Start.

We continued our search when the speaker rang again, signalling that another person was ousted. 

"HaHa, OUT! HaHa, OUT!"

"Yes, two down, 5 more to go." Woohyun cheered. "Don't be happy too soon. We only have three minutes left. We should probably go find a place to hide now." I said as we both split up and looked for a place to hide out the changeover. I found a storage room in a dress shop which went all the way up to the ceiling. I climbed up and hid there, hopefully no one will come in and find me.

"ChangeOver. ChangeOver." The announcement was made which meant that it was our turn to hide I opened my ears to catch for any suspecious. I heard a bell ring from nearby and quickly covered my mouth and tried to soften my breathing. Thankfully, the person only browsed through the shop and didn't find me.

"N, OUT! N, OUT!"

I gasped at the announcement. 'Damn, that was fast ' It hadn't been 5 minutes and N had already been ousted. 'No wonder they are called Running Man.'

After another 3 mins past, another announcement was made.

"Nam Woohyun  OUT! Nam Woohyun OUT!"

"Omo. Ah what a pity." I whispered to the camera. Leaving with 1 minute, I thought it was safe for me to leave my hiding place before someone discovered it. I peeked out the door and quickly ran towards another place but then I heard bells coming from the direction I was heading. '.' I cursed mentally and decided to backtrack, but too late. "Jiyeon-ah~" I heard someone call me as I peeked behind to see the giraffe chasing me. His long strides made it harder for me to run away. I ran for my life and turned around the corner when the announcement was made for the change over.

I put on the bells on my shoes and smirked at Kwangsoo Oppa who was about 1 meter away from me. When the signal to start again was announced, I made a dash towards Kwangsoo Oppa who had turned from predator to prey in just 1 minute. "Kwangsoo Oppa!" I shouted and chased after him. "Oppas! Palli, Kwangsoo is here!" I shouted as I continued chasing after Kwangsoo. 

I guess Doojoon heard my call for help as he appeared in front of Kwangsoo who became flustered and tried to slip out of our hands but Doojoon Oppa held him while I tore off his nametag, causing him to start one of his dramatic acting scenes.

"Jiyeon-ah waeeeee?!" Kwangsoo Oppa cried out as he kneeled on the ground in grief as he pretended to cry over his nametag which was on the floor, all crumpled and dead. "Mianhae Oppa!" I shouted back as me and Doojoon ran off to continue searching for more Running Man members.

"Lee Kwangsoo, OUT! Lee Kwangsoo, OUT" The announcement was made.

"Jihyo Noona!" We heard someone shout as we looked up the escalator to see Jihyo running down the escalator while Minhyuk was hot on her tail. "Minhyuk-ah, hajimah!" Jihyo unnie shouted as she desperately tried to run away. But too bad for her, me and Doojoon were right at the bottom of the escalator. "Aish jinjja." She cursed as we cornered her at the escalator. "Mianhae Unnie!" I exclaimed as I tore off her nametag, the other two guys didn't want to be mean and tear out a lady's nametag.

"Song Jihyo, OUT! Song Jihyo, OUT!" Another one was made.

"Okay so now all we have left are the three aces, we need to get them out soon before the Changeover."Doojoon said as me and Minhyuk nodded. We were about to seperate when another announcement was made. 

"Kang Gary, OUT! Kang Gary, OUT!"

"Asa, must have been Yonghwa or Dongjun." Minhyuk said as I grinned and nodded. We checked the time and decided to go and hide for the Changeover.

"ChangeOver. ChangeOver." 

I hid at the same place again since I was lucky not to be found the first time. I waited nervously for the 10 minutes to go past when an announcement was made. 

"Jung Yonghwa, OUT! Jung Yonghwa OUT!" 

I groaned but then its okay since he would be revived later. "Hehe, the Running Man members would be surprised won't they?" I whispered to the camera and giggled.

"Yoon Doojoon OUT! Yoon Doojoon OUT!"

"Andwaeeeeeee!" I whispered and shook my head. I checked the time and it still had 2 minutes left when suddenly I heard the bell of the shop I was ring which meant someone had entered the shop and I could hear the dangerous ringing of the bells. I put a finger up to my lips and listened intently to the bells. I prayed for the 1 remaining minute to be over. 

"Found you!" I heard Jaesuk shout as he climbed up and found me. "Omo!" I yelped and inched closer to the walls to hide my back and nametag. "Ah so you were here all along huh." Jaesuk said as he climbed ontop and moved towards me. "Oppa, jebal!" I tried to beg. "Mianhae Jiyeon-ah, I have to do this or Jongkook will nag all of us to death." He reasoned as he reached for the shoulders as I pushed him away to keep some distance between us. "I don't have enough time." Jaesuk groaned and tried to reach behind for my nametag as I used my legs to push his knees away. Just as he was about to grab my nametag, the announcement saved my life. 

"Change Over! Change Over!"

I sighed in relief as Jaesuk groaned and grabbed his hair. We had to stay where we are until the announcement signalled the start, which mean we stayed in the position where Jaesuk was reaching for my nametag and my hands were on his arms. This was going to be advantageous for me, but Jaesuk has been doing this for 4 years which meant he had the experience.

"Begin!"

I tried to pull Jaesuk towards me but he resisted. "Oppa! Anyone! Help!" I screamed as Jaesuk tried to get away. I used my legs to wrap around his legs to keep him in place. "Minhyuk Oppa! Dongjun Oppa!" I shouted but Jaesuk somehow managed to escape my grasps and climbed back down and fled, but I followed him. Just as he was about to open the door of the storeroom, the door opened by itself to reveal Yonghwa on the other side. I smiled in relief. 

"Yoo Jaesuk, OUT! Yoo Jaesuk, OUT!"

"Yah Yonghwa?? Aren't you suppose to be out already?" Jaesuk exclaimed flabbergasted that Yonghwa was still here. Yonghwa smirked and grabbed Jaesuk and swiftly ripped out his nametag. "Yah, what are you doing here?" Jaesuk asked still surprised. "We were given a revival ring and I used it." Yonghwa explained. "Bwo? Revival ring? " Jaesuk asked as we nodded. "But I did have to recite some weird 'spell' to work the ring." Yonghwa said embarrassed as Jaesuk started bursting out laughing. "What was it?" Jaesuk asked, making Yonghwa recite the 'spell'.

"With this mighty ring on my finger, I call upon the Guardians of Life and Death to release me from this pit of hell and breathe life into me. Let me rise from the ashes like a Phoenix. Jung Yonghwa, rebirth!" Yonghwa said and raised the ring on his finger causing me and Jaesuk to laugh in embarrassment.

"Come on, we need to go find Jongkook Hyung." Yonghwa said as I nodded and he headed upstairs to the third floor and I to the second. After running around the second floor, I found no one and decided to go up a level when I heard shouts from upstairs and rushed up to the fourth floor of the emergency exit staircase where Dongjun was fighting Jongkook alone. "Oppa!" I said as I tried to go over to help them. "Jiyeon-ah, go get help!" Dongjun said as I nodded and ran out to shout for help. "Minhyuk Oppa! Yonghwa Oppa! 4th Floor, JongKook Oppa!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and luckily Yonghwa was on the third floor as he ran up to help Dongjun. We only had 3 minutes left and of course, Jongkook was holding out quite well. I decided to go and find Minhyuk to get him to help and met him on the second floor staircase as we both rushed up.

Dongjun grabbed Jongkook's right arm while Yonghwa had his left. Minhyuk tried to reach behind for Jongkook's nametag on his back which was facing the wall. I tried to help by squeezing behind Dongjun and pushed Jongkook away from the wall. He budged alittle as I grabbed the bottom right side of his nametag and tried to pull it off. "Come on Oppas, pull harder." I urged the other guys as they pulled harder. Minhyuk Oppa had gotten half of Jongkook oppa's nametag off on the left side and I managed to get some of the left side off. "Just alittle bit more Minhyuk Oppa!" I said as I ripped alittle bit more out and I felt someone pull Jongkook's body forwards which created a gap between his back and the wall, which allowed me to pull out the remaing parts of the nametag.

"Kim Jongkook, OUT! Kim Jongkook OUT!"

"YES!" We cheered and hi-fived before collapsing on the floor, due to using up all our energy from trying to oust Jongkook Oppa. "You guys did well." Jongkook said and laughed, patting us on the back as we sat on the staircase.

We returned to the holding room where the ousted people were. "Asa!" N and Woohyun said as we hi-feved with them as well. "Yahhh, this group is one of the toughest group we have encountered." Jaesuk said as we all bowed and thanked them. We were all awarded a special gold coloured nametag as we thanked the staffs and posed for a picture with our backs facing the camera while we turned our body alittle and used our thumb to point at our back.


Hey my lovely readers! So sorry for not updating the past few months and thanking for not leaving me >.< I have finally finished my national exams and graduated! Hehe, but I'm still not confident in my results since I didn't work very hard :/ Sigh all the regrets but thats all in the past, nothing I do can change it. I've been relaxing and enjoying my freedome without studying or my parents nagging at me to study and no more staying up to 3+am to study. Been busy with work these few days, I work at a clothing store and sigh, I have work tomorrow as well. So I'm gonna cut the greeting short since its already 3.15am here, so goodnights! I promise to update more often! Same goes to my other stories! Love you all <3 :*