Encounter

MY WONDERFUL LIFE?

Donghae POV:

I was so shocked to see Jimin here." Jimin?! what are you doing here?? I thought you went to Japan?" I asked her. " OPPA!" she shouted and hugged me. I wonder how she found me here. " Oh I missed you soo much oppa. how are you?" she asked. "Fine. by the way, how did you find me here?" I asked. " Ahh, manager oppa." She replied and smiled. I nodded and invited her in." Wahhh nice house." She admired. I smiled," Its not my house though." "Oh? Then who's?" "My dongsaeng's" I answered. "ohhhhh I see." I brought her into the living room where the other members and Big Bang were. " OPPAS!" She shouted. They all looked surprised. " OH?LEE JIMIN?!" They all shouted. She giggled cutely and nodded. They came up and hugged her. They all new each other as we all studied at the same high school. Yes, she used to be my high school crush, my first love. She looked and me and smiled widely, I smiled back and blushed alittle. She brought back my feelings for her. I noticed she was staring at the Big Bang guys and introduced them to each other. " Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jimin imnida" She bowed politely to them but they didn't really care though but still gave her nods and little hellos. Hmph. Anyways, I brough her to the couch and started catching up. She was really nice and sweet, we used to be really close, until she had to move to Japan cause of her parents. We heard the door unlock and someone shouted, " OPPAS~" the shout died down. I didnt really notice the person cause I was chatting happily with Jimin when I heard Kyu say " Oh Jiyeonnie, wasseo?" I looked up and saw her with a boy. She introduced the boy as L.Joe from TeenTop, ahh no wonder he looked familiar. I stood up and introduced Jimin to her. "Annyeong! Jimin imnida. And its First Love. I was his first love." I blushed and shushed her. Jiyeon didn't look happy. She muttered a little hi and said she wanted to go to her room with L.Joe. Whats with her attitude? I stopped her." Yah. What's with that attitude of yours? Can't you see we have a guest and she's ur unnie at that, shouldn't you be more respectful?" I snapped at her. This isn't how Jiyeon usually is and the way she talked to Jimin wasn't nice at all.  She looked up to me, glaring at me alittle.She ignored me and pulled L.Joe along with her. " YAH!" I snapped at her and pulled her back by grabbing her arm. I was pissed. She was being so rude. She winced in pain but I ignored it.

Jiyeon POV:

He grabbed me and pulled me back down, I almost fell, almost, but I caught myself. How dare he get pissed at me over this..this..girl?"Let go." I said softly but firm. "Ani, not until you apologise for being so rude!" He shouted at me." I SAID LET GO!" I tried yanking my arm off but he grabbed it tighter. It was hurting me. "YAH LEE DONGHAE, THIS IS MY HOUSE. MY. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ME, DEN GET OUT.I AM IN NO MOOD TO FIGHT WITH YOU OVER SOME..GIRL WHOM I DONT KNOW.NOW LET GO!"  I shouted at him. " She said let go, didn't you hear her?" I heard someone speak up and looked to L.Joe beside me with his hand on my arm. He was staring into Donghae's eyes looking dangerous. Donghae glared at L.Joe when L.JOe grabbed me out of Donghae's arms and into his. I was shocked but I felt safe in L.Joe's arms. I looked up to him gratefully. He brought me up to my room. "Thank you L.Joe oppa." I smiled at him. He smiled back.My hero.