"May The Best Man Win"

Moving On From The Past

 

 Chanyeol's fever had finally fall down because of the 'warmth' given specially for him. Everyone aren't now worrying. They ate dinner peacefully together while Hara decided to eat her meal in Chanyeol's room so she can still look out for him.
 
 It was late that night and Hara kept awake beside Chanyeol's bed. Then someone knocked on the door and it opened. LeeU poked his head to see if they're still awake.
 "Hi." he waved a hand.
 Hara looked up to see him.
 "Can I come in?" he asked for permission.
 "Yeah sure." she shrugged.
 He came in, holding a tray full of cookies.
 "Here." he handed them to Hara while taking a seat in front of her.
 "Cookies?! Thanks." she smiled a bright smile.
 *Her mood seems to lighten than she was last night.* LeeU thought.
 "I thought of baking them for you just so you can have something to eat this night."
 "Oh. Jinjja? Hmmm. Tastes good." Hara raised a thumbs up.
 "Your cooking skills never fades. As good as it was before." she took another cookie.
 "well, thanks. I very much appreciate your compliments."
 Hara just replied with a heart warming eye-smile.
LeeU:*Ahhh. How I missed those smiles.*
 "Say uhm. Can we talk about, you know, about us and how we ended up?" he thought twice before asking, rubbing the back of his head.
 "hmmm. I think it's better not to talk about it anymore. 'Cause past is past."
 "uhm. Yeah. I thought so too." he sighed.
 "Instead," he looked up at her.
 "We can start over by being friends.
 What do you think?" she offered a hand.
 "Of course!" LeeU was so happy, he hurriedly shook her hand and quite shout those words.
 "Shhh. You might wake him." Hara hushed him.
 "mmmm" Chanyeol slowly turned to them while peeking an eye.
 "Chanyeol-ah. Mian. We're so noisy." Hara apologized.
 "Hara. I'm thirsty. Can you get me some water please?" Chanyeol said.
 "Ah. Arraso. I'll be right back." she said and then left.
 The two boys were then left alone.
 "I know you're her ex." Chanyeol spoke.
 "And I know you like her too." LeeU answered back.
 "Yeah. So, we both know niether of us would give up without a fight, right?
 Then, do you agree to have a fair fight?
 Both of us have an equal opportunity to win her heart since you're friends with her now."
 "I knew you were listening from the start."
 "Yeah. So, who ever loses should accept his defeat.
 May the best man win?" Chanyeol lends his hand in front of him.
 "May the best man win." LeeU agreed and shook his hand.
 Hara then came in, seeing the two shaking hands.
 "Yah! What are you shaking hands for?" she stepped inside with a quite frown.
 "Nothing." the two innocently smile and bump their fist.
 "Hey. I just left a couple of minutes and now you two are friends already?" she narrowed her eyes at the two.
 They both exchanged secret looks and chuckled then Chanyeol spoke,
 "Ugh. I feel so alive.
 I'm so tired laying in this bed.
 I wanna go somewhere else." Chanyeol sat up on his bed.
 "As if we can leave this house and go on a forest or something." LeeU shrugged his shoulder.
 "Hmm. Forest you said? I know exactly where to go." Hara said and made a 'come on' gesture.
 The three then headed to Hara's 2nd Paradise. But before she opened the room,
 "Let me go inside first." she went inside and came out instantly.
 "Okay come on in."
 And when they all came inside, Hara quickly locked the doors behind them.
 "WHAT THE!!!" the two boys said in both amusement and fright.
 "I've changed my mind. I wanna go back." Chanyeol turned to leave.
 "Yeah me too." LeeU seconded.
 But then, Hara took them behind their collars and turned them back to face infront.
 "Don't worry you guys. They're nice.
 I've already talked to them." she hooked both arms to the both of them and made their way to the middle.
 As Hara said, the animals inside the room were nothing but nice to them. They even actually got to play with them. The three of them enjoyed the rest of the night, playing and simply having fun together with these tamed animals.
Chanyeol:*I never thought these wild animals can be tamed by her. She's really such an amazing girl.*
 
 While ...
 "Why aren't they here? Where could they possibly go?" Aiia came looking for Hara and Chanyeol. She wasn't able to sleep that night so she decided to pass by Chanyeol's room but saw no one. Then she suddenly heard sounds, particularly laughs and growls, coming from one of the rooms on the hallway. She leaned her ear in the door and heard Hara's giggles and Chanyeol and LeeU's laughs.
 *How can they possibly get inside this room? Unless they're keeping this a secret so they'll the only people to enjoy this room.
 Hara. I know it's you.* Aiia nitted her brows in anger and went back to bed.