"Friends"

Moving On From The Past

 

"oooh. Should we give them space?" Tao slid out his seat as the others did as well. The only people left were Kai and Hara. Nevertheless, people who were on the sala were curiously waiting for their conversation to start.
 Awkwardness was in the air. Hara rested her chin in her palm.
 "Kai." Baekhyun called motioning him to start.
 "Okay fine. I'm gonna do it." he rolled his eyes.
 "Okay. Look. I'm-" Kai was cut off when Hara stood to leave and said.
 "You don't have to do it if you don't want to.
 I wouldn't wanna push people to do things they don't want to do." she fixed her seat back its place. Suho and Baekhyun grew worried. They want them to get along to solve the problem.
 She took a step but Kai held her back by grabbing her arm.
 "Wait.
 I want to do this.
 For us and for my hyungs.
 We can't be like this for the rest of our 3 months stay, don't you think?"
 Hara settled back down to her seat and Kai started his apology speech.
 "I'm sorry for how I've acted yesterday.
 I know I was wrong.
 And here I am, apologizing for what I did." he bowed at her.
 "Say the magic word." Hara tapped her finger in the table while Kai looked back at her. He bowed one more time and spoke, "Please forgive me."
 Hara finally pat his shoulder to make him look up. "Apology accepted.
 I'm sorry for what I did too.
 It's just that, I easily get mad especially with flirt guys.
 Sorry again." she bowed herself.
 "So. Friends?" Kai held out a hand and Hara gladly took it.
 "Friends." they shook hands as everyone gather around them.
 "hurrah! They finally reconsiled!" Aiia cheered.
 "Nice idea hyung." Baekhyun elbowed Suho who just rub the back of his neck, shyly.
 "It was your idea oppa?" Jeni bumped herself at him and wiggled her brow.
 "Kinda. We're here to recreate and socialize. Not to fight or anything.
 I know everything could be fixed with a smooth conversation.
 Thank you too Baekhyun." he turned to him.
 "No prob." he made an okay sign.
 "I think we really are starting to get along huh?" Kris beamed to everyone.
 "Sure we are." Dona seconded.
 "Dona. Sorry if I retorded to you last time." Hara apologized to her too.
 "Neah. It was my fault.
 I made it sound like dictating you but I just wanted you to calm down.
 I'm sorry too. I'm just trying to be an unnie to you." she sat beside Hara and hugged her with one arm.
 "Thank you and I'm sorry again."
 "That's okay.
 Past is past." she gave a comforting smile to Hara.
 "Guys. Sorry again if I hurted one of you for the first day.
 Hmm. I'll try to get along with you." Hara sincerely said to everyone.
 Everybody started giving each other appreciative smiles and comforting hugs.
 The mood lightened up. Some were just laughing the matter off.
 "I still haven't thanked you for worrying for me yesterday.
 Thank you." Kai bump his fist on Hara's shoulder lightly.
 "Whoa. I did?"
 "Yeah. Weren't you the one to send the first aid kit from Mira?" Suho reminded her.
 Mira nodded and Hara remembered she did. "ah. That? It was nothing.
 I thought he might need it.
 He's lucky enough that he only recieved minor injuries though."
 "Mwo? What do you mean?" the guys' shocked expression were seen.
 "Most of the time, her 'victims' ends up at the hospital and spend their whole life there." Aiia explained.
 "That severe?!" the boys gasped.
 "You have no idea.
 Severe is an underestimation." Mira added. Funny that the boys move a bit away from Hara.
 The girls laughed that even Hara joined in and chuckled.
 "You guys look funny! Hahaha." Dona pointed the boys while holding onto her stomach.
 "So. You were just kidding?" Tao who had just went out his hiding spot (behind Kris), asked with a scared tone.
 "No." Jeni made a serious face. Once again, the boys stiffened in fright.
 The girls endlessly laughed at their funny scared faces.
 "C'mon girls. Stop fooling around." Kai protested and made a face.
 "Hey. Did I really hurt you badly?" Hara asked with a slight laugh at Kai.
 "No. I could handle it very well." he proudly held up his head. "Really? Let me see." Kris evilly stepped closer to him and poke his cheek. Kai didn't move, but the pain was evident in his face. It is clearly seen that he is enduring the pain. "It's not hurting." he strongly spoke. "oh really?" Chanyeol came closer to him and gave him a hard slap on his injured cheek.
 "Aaaah! Aaaah! Hyung-ah!" he jumped up and down, rubbing his soar cheek.
 "Now I can see.
 You really handle it very well, K-k," Hara was trying to say his name but realized she hadn't payed attention yesterday when they introduced theirselves.
 "Hey. Now tell me, you don't even know our names huh?" Chanyeol guessed and cross his arms.
 "Yeah. I only know one. Yours.
 Chanyeol right?" Hara remembered his name because of last night. Particularly because of DomokYeol.
 Hearing Hara, saying his name, Chanyeol's ears reddened. His eyes became big for a sec because of his surprise. *She remembers my name. And only my name.* It was a big deal for him that he was the only one that Hara remembered the name.
 "I think we should introduce to her once again." Kris suggested.
 "I'll go first. I'm the eldest. Exo-M's leader. My name is Kris."
 "Exo-K's leader, Suho."
 "Exo-K's dancing machine, Kai." he was massaging his cheek and raised his hand.
 "I'm a member of Exo-K. I'm Baekhyun."
 "The maknae of Exo-M, Tao. Nice to meet you."
 "You already now my name, but again, Annyong haseyo. I am Chanyeol and I'm from Exo-K."
 "What is Exo K and M?" Hara confusedly asked.