"I Want Yours"

Moving On From The Past

 

Chanyeol sat down one chair away from Hara as soon as Tao left.
 "You're the first person to reject Tao's aegyo, do you know that?" Chanyeol casually sipped his hot choco.
 "Wow. Should I have a trophy?" she sarcasticly answered. Then her eyes darted on Chanyeol's mug.
 "Do you want?" Chanyeol held it up.
 "I'll make you one." he stood to make her hot choco but, "I want yours." Hara said with a poker face. She instantly took the mug from Chanyeol's hand and took a sip herself.
 *That's were I sipped too.
 Did we just share an i-indirect k-kiss?* Chanyeol swallowed a lump at the thought. Hara saw this and easily removed the mug from her lips.
 "Here. Last one's better." she pushed the mug back at him.
 *She still know the taste of the one I made last night?
 And she like it better.* he admiringly thought with a smile.
 "You didn't tell anyone about last night, did you?" Hara eyed him but he find it cute of her.
 "No. I didn't." he raised both hands up and beamed a bright smile.
 *Why is he smiling like an idiot? Pssh.* Hara shook her head at him.
 Chanyeol stared at his mug, to where Hara left a mark from her lips. Slowly, he raised the mug upto his own lips. He was about to take another sip from the same spot where Hara drank when suddenly, "Hara! We have a music room!
 C'mon! I'll show you!" Aiia came from the pool area door and grabbed Hara without even waiting for her to answer.
 Chanyeol was to continue what he was about to do, but Aiia came back and drag him too outside.
 "C'mon. Put that down.
 C'mon!" Aiia took the mug from his hand and put it down at the table. She then drag the two to the music room.
 Chanyeol looked back at his mug and thought, *I'll be back with you later!* he sniffed in his mind.
 
 Aiia opened the door wide. Others were touching and trying some different instruments.
 *Wow!* Hara's eyes twinkled at the sight of a lot of musical apparatuses. Chanyeol could see the interest in her eyes. *She loves music.* he thought.
 There are a lot of things inside this big music room. There were string instruments, a drum set, piano, 5 big racks of different famous albums (mostly from k-groups), and, "Hara! Hara!
 Look! Come here!" Tao waved her over.
 "Go!" Aiia pushed her to go to him. Leaving the two of them (Chanyeol) together.
 "Look! You can play your favorite songs here!
 It's a music booth.
 Here." he putted the headphones on her ears.
 *All the things here really have some price on them.
 Even the headphones are Dr.Drei's Beats.*
 "What song do you want to listen to?" Tao asked.
 "uhm. Block B's Close My Eyes."
 Tao started typing the artist and title at the touch-screen. Without knowing and intention, Tao was back-hugging Hara. They both didn't notice this because they were busy enjoying the music. But someone had been seeing this whole thing.