"RHHL"

Moving On From The Past

 

Tao came back with Mira, holding the first aid. She handed it down to Chanyeol who was sitted beside Hara. He started pulling out the alcohol as Hara pulled her hand away.
 "Now that's gonna hurt." Hara complained.
 "Scared of some cleaning aid liquid little ?" Chanyeol teased and waggled the bottle of alcohol.
 "Huh." she sneered and gave her hand back to him with her head up high, proudly.
 *She looks so obedient towards him.
 Or she just have some pride.
 I guess both.* Mira secretively let out a giggle.
 *I ain't no afraid of anything.* Hara boastfuly thought.
 Chanyeol got some cotton and poured enough amount of alcohol in it. He placed it above the wound and finally cleaned it in a circular motion.
 *Shhhht! That damn hurts!* Hara endured and kept the pain to herself as she bite on her lower lip.
 Chanyeol placed the domokun designed band-aid to it and wrapped it around her finger.
 "Even your band-aid is Domokun.
 He's the total opposite of you.
 You seldom open your mouth, that big." Chanyeol packed the aid back in place.
 "Good job Dr.Chanyeol." Mira complimented him with a genuine clap.
 "Thanks.
 It's my duty." he saluted then chuckled after.
 "Noona should be careful next time. Huh?" Tao bangged his finger at her and reminded.
 *He may seem to be their Exo-M's maknae, but he could still shock me by sudden actions.* Hara involuntarily nodded at him with her eyes a bit widened, "Arraso." she softly spoke.
 
 Few minutes later,
 "We have a mail!" Baekhyun waved the envelope as everyone looked at him in alert.
 "Ommo! Maybe another key!" Dona guessed and the girls squealled in excitement.
 Baekhyun shook the envelope but he didn't feel any key inside.
 "Neah. I think it's just a letter.
 And sticks too, I guess" he walked at the sala where everyone gathered around in. Kris was sitting on the carpet with his head at Aiia when Baekhyun handed the letter to him.
 "oh. Okay.
 Should I read it now?" he looked at everyone.
 "Ye!" they all chorused.
 
 "RS's! Today, one of you will be assigned as the household leader of the week.
 The leader will be decided by the sticks you could find inside this letter.
 The one who gets the stick with a red mark on the end, will be the household leader for this week.
 You'll going to do this until you start being responsible for your own.
 Good luck to who ever your Recreational HouseHold Leader be ~!"
 
Kris finished reading as the others murmured at the announcement.
 "I'll hold the sticks.
 And let's see who'll our RHHL be!" Kai volunteered and raised a hand. He stood and went to collect the sticks inside the envelope. Without looking, he fixed the sticks in his hand and hold them by their end where the marks were. He walked near each one as they picked their stick and he picked one from the last two for him (the sticks are 12 since the last SM boy isn't here yet).
 "Okay. At the count of three, we'll show our sticks.
 One. Two. Three!" Suho counted and when three came, everyone showed the ends of their sticks.
 "Kyaa~! I got the red mark!" everyone turned to Jeni who was jumping up and down with joy.
 *Holy crap! The demoness will be our RHHL for this week!
 Argh!* Hara gritted her teeth in thought.
 "Yey! Congrats!" others clap and showed their support for her.
 "Don't worry guys.
 I'll be a good RHHL to you all.
 I wouldn't be mean, promise." she held up a hand as a promise sign then particularly send her eyes to Hara. *Except for you of course.* she purposely snickered her way and let out an evil grin.
 *Oh no you don't ms.demoness.
 I'll keep my eyes on you and Hara.* Mira saw her devilous look at Hara and thought.
 
 A while later, Jeni started to take her duty. For the first day of being the RHHL, she ordered everyone to Have Fun. It was sunset when they decided to celebrate her being their leader. They cooked quiet a lot food, enough for all of them. The boys took charge of cooking while the girls set the whole table. Jeni was making Hara do so much than she ordered the other 3. She'll make her wipe the glass table, pass her out all 11 plates, sweep the floor (because she said, the set should be clean when eating). Hara wouldn't refuse to do things. Thankfully, Mira helps her even without Jeni telling her to do so.
 *I'm glad she's helping me.
 Good thing she's here.
 At least someone somewhat looks after me.* she was deeply and truthfully greatful towards her.