"What Just Happened?"

Moving On From The Past

 

Back outside, when Hara and LeeU left ...
 Chanyeol was drinking a lot since they left. He almost emptied a bottle.
 Kris: "oooh. Bet they're getting hot right now."
 Xiumin: "Maybe. What do you think Chanyeol? What could they possibly be doing, now that they're left together, kissing, and Hara is drunken?"
 His words sinked onto Chanyeol's mind.
 *I-i won't let that happen. I know I may be wrong for being jealous even if I don't have the right to be. But this is what my heart tells me. Seeing her kissing him is more than enough for me to make a move. I should've done this earlier.*
 Jeni was already crying. She herself was getting hurt from all this things they're saying, that she imagines.
 *I thought when they broke up before, he'll be mine.
 But it seems like they were really destined for each other that until now they still choose to be together.
 It hurts so much.*
 While Aiia was keeping her temper, she kept a poker face in front of the others.
 Suho: "Wouldn't you do anything to stop them?" he whispered on Chanyeol's ear.
 With this, he stood up straight and rushed to the mansion. His mind darkened, seeing the two still kissing at the sofa.
 Others didn't follow since it's not their business anymore. And they were too much drunken and having fun to even care about the happenings around them. But then, few of them came and trailed after him; Aiia, Jeni and Mira.
 
 "STOP KISSING HER WILL YOU!" he threw a hard punch directly on LeeU's face.
 "What the?!" LeeU shouted while wiping a blood off his lips.
 "Chanyeol!" the girls tried to stop him.
 LeeU fought back and the two won't stop punching each other. LeeU landed on the floor while Chanyeol came on top of him still throwing his fist on his face. Blood was dripping and the girls can't do anything to stop it.
 When Aiia finally burst,
 "WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE HARA?!!"
 Everyone in the room turned their heads to her. Even Chanyeol and LeeU stopped for a while and faced Aiia.
 "All this time, why does it always have to be her? Why can't it be just me? What does she have that makes males fight over her? Can't you see I'm better than her?! I have a beautiful face, body, everything!
 You! (refers to LeeU) I did everything just to separate you and Hara. I told everyone that you loved Jeni but Hara flirted you that's why you courted her instead. And I knew Jeni was so obsessed with him."
 "W-what did you say?" Jeni unbelievingly looked at her with teary eyes.
 "Don't tell me you didn't know? Aiia had always had special feelings for LeeU since you were kids.
 Isn't it, even when you were young, LeeU and you had always being paired because you look good together." Mira answered with arms crossed.
 "Is that true Aiia?" LeeU slid off and sat on the floor.
 "Isn't it obvious LeeU? I knew you always had feelings for Jeni too. But I told you she said she doesn't love you back. I thought I can have you then, but Hara came, and ruined everything!" she glared towards Hara.
 "How can you do this to me?! I thought you were a friend.
 And I even hated Hara for no reason.
 You knew we were good friends when she transferred at our school, but you ruined our friendship?!" Jeni yelled at Aiia.
 "YES! You were great friends! I always hated you before because LeeU oppa won't love me because of you, and then you had Hara. You knew I was a loner and all I had was you, but then you left me for her!" Aiia shouted back. Hara was just quiet and wasn't giving any reaction.
 "And you really thought Hara was the mean person? Did you really think she's the type of person that doesn't value about friendship?
 She knew everything Aiia had done, but she kept quiet because she didn't want your friendship with Aiia get ruined. And so, she just decided to break up with LeeU for your sake." Mira stated again.
 Jeni looked at Hara, searching for answers. But she didn't meet eyes with her and looked away instead.
 Hara: *It's better if you just hated me instead. That won't make it more complicated like this.*
 Chanyeol & LeeU: *She did that? She sacrificed just to save other's friendship even if Jeni would hate her?*
 "Hara. Answer me. D-did you really do that for me? Even if you loved LeeU oppa then?" Jeni stepped closer towards her and took her hand.
 Hara pulled her hand and stepped back with head low.
 "I WANNA LEAVE NOW! Open the gate for me or I'll jump over again and break my arm!" Hara shouted and ran towards the doors.
 Aiia & Jeni: *Who're she talking to?*
 Chanyeol & LeeU: *She already knew?*
 Mira: *I knew she would discover it sooner than the others would.*
 Surprisingly, they heard the gates opened that even the people in the pool area rushed out to look.
 There was a car waiting outside and Hara hurriedly got in and after she did, the gates automatically closed.
 "What just happened?"
 
_______________________________________________
 
Sorry for not being able to update you guys .. 
I was busy for our final examinations ..
You know .. College life's busy .. So anyway, are there ideas forming on your minds now huh ? 
haha .. I'll update again once school ends for summer vacation's getting near .. Woot! Woot!