"Careless Cat"

Moving On From The Past

 

 
 Four days past and now it's been 1 week since the 11 Recreational Students started living in one roof. And within the passed 1 week, everyone already feels at home. They even become closer because of their bonding everyday. There isn't even just one who's still shy to others. They even use and share each others' things. Others are often joking cheesyly like 'confessing their loves' to the opposite gender and things like such. Whoever person to see them would certainly think they're couples, but it's just a joke and their just doing it for fun. But unlike others, Hara wasn't much socializing and talking to them often. She would just answer if asked direct question but she doesn't start a conversation. Her co-RS's would notice this but wouldn't argue with her about it. It was only the second day when she rode the jokes of her fellow RS but since then, it didn't happened again. Evenso, there is someone who would often talk to her about anything even if sometimes he doesn't get answers. Chanyeol always looks up for her without being too obvious. They always spend the night together, listening to the albums Hara would want to listen or watch some DVD's included to some of the albums. The both of them stay all night at the music room with DomokYeol. Hara isn't thinking of any agendas of Chanyeol why he would always stay up late at night with her. Chanyeol only aims to be with her till she gets tired and go to sleep. He wanted to make sure she'll sleep in her bed and not just in the sofa. There was even one night when Hara suddenly fell asleep in the music room's sofa. He wanted to carry her back her bed but he didn't. He just took a blanket and cover it all over her as he remembered her say before "Only my oppa could carry me" and he very much respect her words.
 
 It was later that afternoon when Hara decided to cut herself some apples. She was pealling the second apple she'll eat when she accidentaly cut a small skin on her index finger. She didn't mind it 'cause it was just a very slight cut but still some blood was dripping on it. After cutting the two apples into quarters, she rinse her cut with running water and just let it dry itself as she crossed her legs in the bench seat at the kitchen. Chanyeol came by and their eyes met. Hara gestured him to have some of her apples but he just waved a hand and politely refused.
 "You should hurry up eating those before they turn brown." he adviced and took a seat of his own. Hara just shrugged and continued eating. Tao passed by and saw her eating.
 "Apples!" he cheered and sat beside Hara.
 "hmm?" Hara offered and gave him a want-some motion.
 "Thanks." he greatfully took one and stuff it in his mouth. He was still chewing it down when he noticed,
 "oh. Noona. You're finger." Tao pointed at her finger. Hara and Chanyeol turned to her hand and saw blood on it.
 Chanyeol instantly stood up and went to her place. "Let me see." he took her hand. Hara held it back and said, "I'm okay. It's not hurting." Chanyeol gave her a look and took her hand again. He firmly hold onto it and took a look.
 "Tao. Could you ask Mira for the first aid kit?" Without hesitation, Tao hurriedly went to where Mira was.
 "Stay still." Chanyeol ordered with a calm face. He stood and went to get something above the ref.
 *This guy is really tall.* Hara thought as Chanyeol didn't have to tip his toe to reach out a box of tissue.
 He sat back down as he carefully wipe the blood with tissues and waited till Tao came back.
 "I said I'm okay.
 It's just a small cut." Hara casually took another full piece of the quartered apple.
 "Even if it's small doesn't mean it won't hurt sooner.
 It can get infected if you let it opened like this.
 Careless cat." he lectured her and whispered the last part.
 "I won't die just because of a small cut, umma.
 And if that happens, then I still have 8 lives left." she joked, making Chanyeol lighten up a bit.