"He Ate My Saliva!"

Moving On From The Past

 

 Time passed and it was almost lunch time when Aiia, Chanyeol and Xiumin got back from the market. The van drove back the mansion then automatically locked the gates as soon as the crew left.
 "Guys! We're back!
 Oppas need some help here!" Aiia called from the front door with a cheerful voice.
 Everyone rushed to the door even Hara and the boys took some of the bags they were bringing. Hara spotted Xiumin and hurriedly helped him in his carriage.
 "Oppa. I'll help you carry that." she got the bag on his right hand and carry it on her left arm.
 Chanyeol, who was standing behind the two, was again feeling jealous so he just looked away and passed by them without being noticed by the two.
 They all went to fix the things they bought at the kitchen. All the plastic bags were putted at the table and one by one they pulled out their purchase. Suho and Baekhyun checked if they bought the right products and thankfully, they all got it right.
 "Have you already took your breakfast Hara?" Xiumin asked while storing some of the things they bought at the cabinet above him.
 "Yup. I already did.
 Hey. Why'd you left without letting me know." she pouted while leaning by the counter near Xiumin.
 "Because you were deeply sleeping." he pinched her nose playfully.
 "ehehem." the people around them teasingly coughed, laughed and giggled, leaving the three (Xiumin, Aiia, Chanyeol) clueless.
 "What's with the giggles?" Aiia cling her arm on Kris and curiously asked.
 "Why don't you ask your bestfriend~." he said while pinching her cheeks.
 "Eh~! You flagpole you!
 Honey bun, he-" Hara covered and stopped swaying Xiumin's arms when she realized, "ooh~! She called him Honey bun~." they everywhere.
 "Yah! I didn't!" she tried to deny, but she can't win with 1 versus 6.
 "Waeyo honey bee?" Xiumin cluelessly asked making them squeal and tease Hara even more while she turned crimson as she covers his mouth with her hands.
 *They call each other, h-honey bun?
 But I thought they are just bestfriends?
 Oh yeah, bestfriends oftenly develops to each other. Why didn't I thought of that?* while everyone were happily joking and teasing around, Chanyeol slid himself out of the kitchen to the music room.
 *huh? Where's Chanyeol going?* Baekhyun thought when he noticed him left while they were having fun.
 After a while of joking around, Xiumin remembered the ice creams.
 "ow. I forgot." he opened the bag and took out the Pangtoa.
 "Whoa! Pangtoa! My favorite! Kamsahamnida oppa!" Hara's eyes instantly sparkled. She then grab the choco chiffon ice cream treat and threw her left arm around Xiumin's waist.
 "Huh! I have my ice cream and you guys don't have any~." Hara sang and sticked out her tongue at them.
 "ah. Actually, we bought one for everyone." Xiumin said while pulling out more and handed it all to each of them, as they all cheered while giving Hara evily smirks (except for Mira). And when Xiumin was about to give Kai his', Hara took it from him, opened it, took out the popsicle and it all the way down. That's what he gets when he gave her his teasing childish look.
 "Yah!" he argued.
 "You want this~." Hara waggled the 'contaminated' popsicle in front of his face with an evil laugh. Everyone was laughing along with her as they enjoy teasing Kai as well.
 But then again, Kai casually pop it in his mouth all of a sudden with a smile of content on his face.
 "Aaaahhh! Oppa he ate my saliva!" Hara let go of the stick of the ice cream treat while pointing a childlike accusive finger at Kai, gaining the laughs of everyone. Her shocked expression looked like a kid who just saw a floating ghost in the air.
 "Why are you laughing?! Can't you see he just ate my saliva?! Oppa!" Hara turned to Xiumin who was covering his mouth with the back of his hand and was trying not to laugh at her innocent look.
 "You silly. Haven't you realize we always do the same thing when we're together." Xiumin casually said, as he meant they usually share foods with each other even if one had already took a bite on it, but the others thought of it as the other way around.
 "oooh~. Xiumin, you never told us you always share that >makeskissingpout<." Kris maliciously spoke while acting as if he was kissing lips with his popsicle.
 "Aniyo! It wasn't what he meant!"
 Everyone was having fun in the kitchen except for one who was by himself by the music room. He was watching Hara's favorite song Close My Eyes by the player and maximize the volume just so 'honey bun' would stop repeating in his head and how Hara smiles when she said those words.
 *Why do I have to be hurted this way.
 I hate this feeling.
 The feeling of being jealous even if I don't have the right to be.*
 After a while. Back inside. Everyone had gone back to their individual doings. Suho and Baekhyun started preparing their lunch while Hara and Xiumin were left fixing the bought items at their places when Hara noticed there was still one ice cream cup left at a bag.
 "oh. Oppa. Who does this belong?" she took it out.
 "ah. That's Chanyeol's I think." Xiumin remembered handing him down for him back at the market.
 *That guy. I haven't seen him hanging around.* Hara thought.
 "Maybe he's in the music room.
 I'll just give him this before it melts down." she informed and rushed out the main house.
 "Make sure you wouldn't eat it yourself!" Xiumin reminded.
 "I won't!" she shouted back with a shook of her head.
 
 -At the Music room-
 Chanyeol kept repeating Close My Eyes MV, literally with his eyes closed and his hand clutched on his shirt.
 *Why can't you just be erased in my mind? In my ... Heart*
 "Hara. Why?" he said unknowing that she was just standing right behind him and was trying to call him several times.
 "What why?" Hara asked as she sat beside him and heard him call her name.
 "Ah! Hara. What are you doing here?!" he pushed himself backwards as he was stunned by her sudden presence.
 "Why? Can't I come here with you?
 Do you forbid me on doing so?
 Okay. I'll just leave." she stood to leave but then she felt strong hand stopped her from leaving.
 "No. Please don't leave me." Chanyeol said with his head low and hand on Hara's left arm. He mean those words in two ways.
 *Don't leave me for Xiumin hyung.*
 Hara slowly looked back at him while her eyes widened at the touched. She felt light voltage striked directly her spine coming from his touch upto her heart. Then her heart fast beatened, like it wanted to come out any time soon. It was a strange feeling for her but then she just shrugged it off. She cleared her mind and didn't wanna think furthermore as ideas might just formulate in it.
 Hara just sitted back down and it was silent for a moment.
 "ah. Here's your ice cream. It might melt so I came to give it to you." she handed it towards him.
 He took it from her and stared at it for a moment.
 "D'you still remember when I told you my badge symbolizes flame?"
 Hara easily got what he mean by that. Her eyes landed on the ice cream cup Chanyeol was holding and took it from him making him face her.
 "It's okay. You don't have to eat it.
 I'll just have it myself." she took off its lid and aimed to take a bite with the wooden spoon, but suddenly stopped when she noticed a pair of longing eyes were drowned on her.
 "Do you think flame and frost wouldn't work together?" Hara putted down the cup in her lap.
 "I didn't said I wouldn't eat it.
 I just wanted you to think.
 You see, Suho hyung and I have a harmonious relationship even with having the opposite badge type.
 Even with us right? You and I compliments with each other.
 Earth needs balance you know.
 So, can I have my ice cream back?" he was now starting to get back to his self as he lend his hand and ask for his ice cream treat.
 Hara smiled back and handed him his cup with the wooden spoon. Chanyeol ate the half melted ice cream as his eyes were fixed on the screen.
 "yah. Can you do me a favor?" Hara started and Chanyeol hmmmed.
 "Don't leave my side.
 I always want you to be with me." she said without looking at him by the eye, making Chanyeol drop the wooden spoon from his bite.
 *Did she just said that? Am I not dreaming. I heard her right, ne?*
 "Y-yah! What I'm saying is, I mean, uhm, I was used to having you since the first day and you've been always by my side everytime.
 Y-you're not thinking of anything aren't you?!" Hara accusingly asked when she was seeing Chanyeol's smile.
 "I'm not. I will. Trust me.
 And stop blushing.
 It's not like you're confessing to me." he chuckled then Hara playfully punched him in the arm.
 *I don't care if she already has Xiumin in her heart. I will always be by your side no matter what.*