"Let's Be Friends"

Moving On From The Past

 

It was already passed 11 in the evening. Everyone already are in their own beds but others still weren't asleep yet. Chanyeol stayed all night and wasn't planning to sleep until he hadn't seen Hara. Honey was patiently waiting for her as well in the sala with Chanyeol. But even if they were the only ones who're left to stay awake, Chanyeol wouldn't look or talk to her.
 "Are you mad at me?" Honey suddenly asked, making Chanyeol gaze up at her.
 "No." he shook his head and look down again after.
 "If you're mad because I didn't let you go after her, it's for your own good.
 If I wasn't confident enough that she'll come back here now, you think I wouldn't let you go?"
 Chanyeol thought of it for a while and realized she has a point.
 "But how'd you know she'll -" he was interrupted by the sudden burst of the door.
 "HARA!!" he shouted happily and run towards her. He attacked her with a big tight hug while tears were welling up his eyes. Hearing his voice from the bedrooms, everyone rushed out specially Mira. She sped out and was about to slipped in hurry.
 "Hey. Easy with there dude." Hara meekly smiled at him and showed her bandaged arm.
 *She did broke an arm.* Chanyeol worriedly glance at her injured arm. But still wrapped his arms on her, gently. He wanted to hold her and never let her go.
 Mira came on their side and said,
 "I thought you're not coming back." she cried louder and thumped Hara's shoulder.
 "I'm sorry if I made you worry." she rubbed her back with her left hand.
 "Where are your bags?" Baekhyun asked.
 "ah. Oppa's taking care of it." she pointed her thumb outside.
 "Oppa?" they questioned. Chanyeol was on thought too, making his hug slowly loosen.
 "Hara. Where should I put these?"
 Chanyeol's embrace fell. He saw the bright smile on Hara's face when she heard her 'oppa'.
 "XIUMIN?!" the boys chorused. Their voice made him flinch a bit.
 "Just put them there oppa." Hara pointed on the side.
 *Xiumin?! Xiumin is really here?!
 Her honey bun is back!
 Meaning, she'll get back to her old self!
 Hurrah!* Mira cheered joyfuly on her mind.
 "Hey guys." he waved and slung an arm at Hara. And someone narrowed his eyes because of this.
 "Welcome Xiumin!
 And welcome back Hara." Honey waved them over as they both bowed together.
 "Guys. Take your seats." Honey motioned them to gather around the sala.
 "Hyung. Why are you here?
 Did the academy send you here to find noona?" Tao interestedly sitted beside him and asked.
 "Actually, I wasn't really expecting to find her in the streets.
 I was raising down the roads when Mr.Shin and I saw her collapsed in the street." he patted Hara's head. She was leaning on him which was unusual to see for the others.
 "Ms.Honey. Sorry if we took long.
 I had to rush her in the hospital to have her arm bandaged." Xiumin bowed at her.
 "It's okay. But what did the doctor said about her condition?" Honey asked out of worry.
 "He said she'll be fine.
 She just collapse because of hunger."
 "Should I cook for you Hara?
 I'll cook anything you want." Suho volunteered.
 *It's the least I can do for what I've done to you.* he was still guilty.
 "No. It's okay.
 We already ate outside. I'm full." Hara held up a hand.
 "Yeah. She ate 10 orders of different food." Xiumin chuckled.
 "Yah! I didn't!
 You ate more than I did." she tickled him on his sides.
 "stop. Haha." he held his hands then blew air on her ear. Hara had tickles on this part of the head.
 "Hey!" she protested while laughing.
 Everyone exchanged confused glances. Except for Mira of course. They never seen Hara interact like this ever before. Not even with Chanyeol who was looking away from the scene and gripping his hand, jealous.
 "That's good.
 So. Do you now believe me?" Honey turned to the RS's with a proud smile. And they nodded.
 "Hara. I thought you only had 2 bags?
 But I see, 1,2,3,4 bags right there." Dona pointed.
 "Oh. Simply because Xiumin is joining you here." Honey announced and Xiumin nodded.
 "Jinjja?!" they were all surprised.
 "Ye.
 Annyong haseyo. Xiumin-imnida.
 I'm from Exo-M and the last SM student to complete this year's recreational activity." he bowed at the girls.
 "Whoa. Hyung will join us." Tao clapped his hands.
 "Yes. So. I guess I have to leave." Honey stood with a satisfied sigh.
 They bowed and trailed after her on the door. But before she left,
 "ah. Before I forgot.
 It'll be your first market buying tomorrow.
 You'll be the one to choose who'll go.
 Remember, 1 girl, 2 boys.
 Good night everyone." she bowed last time, entered her car and drove off with locking the gates automatically.
 They all got back inside the house. The boys decided to talk to Hara for apology.
 She was on the kitchen with Xiumin taking some water.
 "Leader." Xiumin saw Kris approaching and Hara looked at him too.
 "Hey." he smiled shortly and sitted across them.
 "Hi Kris." Hara greeted with an affectionate smile. The boys grew confused once again.
 "Why are your faces look so serious?
 Lighten up you guys." Hara took a short sip on her glass and even gave them a wink.
 "Hara. We have something to tell you." Suho spoke. Mira came by and sitted beside Hara and raised her brow at him.
 "Now what? Saying sorry for what you've done?
 It's no use.
 See this? She injured herself because of you." Mira accusingly pointed at the guys.
 "Mira. Hai.
 What is it?" Hara shook her head at her and turn back to the boys.
 "We're sorry. We didn't know it'll turn out to be like this." Kris and the guys bowed at her 90 degrees.
 "You broke your arm because of us.
 You even collapsed in the street and rushed in the hospital.
 Jeongmal mianhae." Kai said in a low guilty tone.
 "You can do anything to punish us. Whatever it is, we'll take it." Suho shamefully bowed again.
 "Ye noona. Do whatever you want to do with us." Tao pouted and wiped a tear from his eye.
 "Hmm. Let me see.
 Okay. I know." they all nervously waited for her to continue.
 "Simple. Let's be friends." she beamed brightly and looked at Xiumin who smiled back at her.
 "Ugh. I knew she'll say that.
 W-wait. Did you just say 'Let's be friends'?
 Did I heard her right?" Tao questioned his hyungs. They were as shocked as him too.
 "I know I made a mistake earlier.
 Mistake that I made you worry and left the house.
 But what can I do?
 Anyone to feel she's not welcome anymore would do the same thing as me."
 They all looked at Kai. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." he frown in guilt.
 "That's why I'm asking if we can be friends.
 But it's okay to refuse my offer.
 I can't blame you." she shrugged.
 "Neah. Guys, Hara here is a nice person.
 You just have to get to know her more to get used to her." Xiumin hugged her in one arm.
 "I know that." Mira nodded and glance at Hara with a smile.
 "Should we start over again?
 My name is Suho. The leader of Exo-K.
 And I want you to be my friend." he beamed and stood to held a hand towards Hara. He recieved a smile in return, "It'll be a pleasure to be friends with the greatest cook." Hara took his hand with her left hand and wink after. It made Suho smile again by the compliment coming from her.
 "Then, nice to meet you. Exo-M's leader Kris. The pleasure is mine." he held his own hand with a greatful smile.
 "Exo-M's batguy tower Kris. Got it." Hara laughed at her own joke and made the atmosphere grew more comfortable now.
 "This Exo-K's dancing machine Kai, wants you to be friends with him." he gentlemanly lend a hand.
 "Well. I'll be glad to.
 I hope he wasn't traumatized from what this girl did to him before." they shook hands and both smiled.
 "A member of Exo-K.
 Baekhyun is my name. And I would like to be a friend of yours." he smiled as friendlier as he could possibly be. Then they shook hands as well.
 "I'm the maknae of Exo-M, Tao.
 Noona! I want to be your friend!" he cheerfully said and flashed her his cutest eye-smile.
 "Sure. As long as you always give me your aegyo." Hara smirked.
 "Deal!" he stretch his hand out and they shook hands.
 Then it came to the last one, Chanyeol.
 
 
____________________________
Hi people! Do you know that F.Cuz is here in the Philippines at the moment?
Kyaa~! .. But I don't have money to go on their events and I'm far from where they're holding their events .. T_____T
I think they still have plans here 'til January 04 ..
They've stayed here so long .. ^O^