"Betrayer"

Moving On From The Past

 

After a heartfelting conversation, Mira left to leave Hara some time alone. She rested back to her bed and snugled onto this soft brown mouth opened thing. She opened her eyes and saw DomokYeol. A tear fell down her eyes, remembering what had happened earlier.
 *You betrayer. I thought you're not like the others. But I was wrong.* she shut her eyes closed and fell asleep, with tears.
 Hara can't formulate and distinguish in her mind if she was crying because everyone thought she's the one who started the fight, or the fact that Chanyeol believed on what his eyes saw and not with the truth.
 
 Meanwhile,
 Chanyeol was thinking about earlier too. He was sitting on the pool side area with shade above him.
 "You disappointed me .. Chanyeol." Hara's words repeated on his mind. His breathing weakened for a while. Not because of to much happiness but the other way around. He heard Hara called him by the name but not the way he always wanted it to be. Her call sounded, hurt.
 *Did I hurted her in a way?
 I didn't want to hurt her. Never would I want to.
 I saw her cry. And she cried when she told me that.
 No one knew what exactly happened but I acted like I was accusing her.
 Everyone get against her and yet I did such a thing.
 AAAH! What have I done!
 When she said, she thought I'll be the last person not to believe her, that means she trusted me. But I ruined it.* his chest tightened at the thought. He sitted and bended as he gripped his hair.
 
 Back at the house,
 Jeni and Aiia entered the girls' bedroom and sitted on their beds.
 "ooh~. Oppa, she hurted me." Jeni was acting then they both laughed after.
 "Oh Jeni. You're such a Drama Queen." Aiia hold onto her stomach.
 "Haha. You know what? I even scratched her arm. Ha!" Jeni evily sneered.
 "You did such a great job Jen.
 All the boys have their sympathy on you."
 "I know right.
 Did you see the face of Suho and Kris oppas? Gosh. If looks can kill." they hi-fived each other.
 They didn't notice that their was someone who woke up because of their loud laughs. Hara heard everything they talked. She sat up from bed with her blanket, still covering her face.
 "Aaah!" the girls jumped, startled. Hara removed the blanket from her face and clapped her hands.
 "Good job.
 Good job." she said.
 "How long have you been there?
 I was just checking on Jeni." Aiia nervously smiled and touched Jeni's arms.
 Hara stood from her bed, crossed her arms and gave them hateful look.
 "Now don't you try to play your trick on me Son Aiia."
 Aiia's face instantly changed into the real her. The devil Aiia was unleashed.
 "You're right. We really did a great job, huh?
 D'you like the show?" Aiia stood up and evily smiled.
 "You planned all of this?" Hara eyed the two.
 "Duh. Isn't it obvious?" Jeni rolled her eyes at her.
 "Why?" Hara ordered for an answer.
 "Simply because we hate you.
 And we'll make everyone hate you too." Jeni mocked her hair.
 "That's it? How lame. So poor." Hara slumped back her bed.
 "What?!" the two went closer to Hara.
 "Oh. You're acting like Kai now? Cotton buds are on my table." Hara nodded.
 "You! Don't you dare talk to us like that!" Jeni pointed a finger at Hara.
 Hara slapped her hand away, rudely.
 "Ha. No matter what you do, all of them already hates you." Aiia fronted herself at Hara.
 Hara stayed still and didn't talk.
 "You don't believe me? Then here." Aiia pulled her and pushed her by the door.
 Kris:"She's not even trying to get along with us and now she did this?"
 Suho:"I don't care if she doesn't want to get along, she don't have the right to hurt anyone."
 Kai:"First me, and now Jeni. I could understand when she hurted me but she'd been unreasonable on Jeni."
 Dona:"By the way you talk, you guys are not thinking this recreation would be better if she wasn't here, are you?"
 Everyone kept quiet.