"Hurt"

Moving On From The Past

 

Hara stopped her walk in one of shaded part of the valley. Her legs became weak and numb from a long run-walk since earlier. She was tired. Even her arms can't carry her bags anymore, particularly because of her broken right arm. Her eyes are red and yet she won't stop crying. The ache of her arm added to the ache she feels from inside, in her heart. She balled herself in the bench and pulled out a thicker jacket from one of her bags with her left arm. She was struggling on wearing it on her right arm. The pain of it keeps growing and growing but she still tried to ease the pain she feels.
 *Why do I have to be in this kind of situation?
 I should call Tita Bree.* she was looking for her phone on her pockets and in her bags, but she couldn't find it.
 *Argh! I knew I shouldn't put it beside my bed when sleeping.
 It must've fell when I move around my bed.* she sighed in frustration.
 Then she heard a sound coming from her tummy. Yep. Her stomach was grumbling. She hadn't eaten yet since she left and unfortunately, she can't find any open stores around.
 *GAAAHHH! this life! I wanna go home!* she cried and tugged on the handles of her bag and squeezed her hand on it.
 Mosquitoes were starting to bite her bear legs as she tried to shoo them away. She pulled her jacket down to cover even her legs to prevent this small creatures from her blood.
 The night gets deeper as the moon strikes brightly that lightens the roads of the cold valley while everyone are already having their peacefull sleep.
 "I guess I'll just wait till morning come." she stood and walk out the shade. She leaned in the wall while clutching onto her hungry stomach.
 *Now I feel like I'm a squater.* she sighed again.
 Pushing herself off the wall, she took a step hoping to find even just one opened store just so she can past this night. A stray of bright light blinded her eyes for a while. It came from a car. She didn't payed attention to it much and continued to walk the road. But, her legs can't move anymore. She fainted. The car earlier stopped and a guy from it stepped out to rush at Hara.
 "Miss? Miss?
 Are you okay?
 Mi- . Hara?!" he shook and moved Hara to face him.
 He took Hara and carried her bridal style to his car.
 "Mr.Shin. Get her bags in there." he nudged at the shade.
 "Arraso youngmaster." his driver hurriedly grabbed her bags and putted them behind the car. He then entered the driver's seat and looked back his young master from the rare mirror.
 "Should we go to the hospital youngmaster?" he asked.
 "Yes please. Pali." he setted Hara's head on his lap and tucked a strand of her hair on her ear.
 "What happened to you Hara?
 And why are you alone there?" he asked the unconcious Hara. He noticed that she was holding on her right arm even with her unconcious mind and there were tears unstoppably coming out her eyes.
 "Why do you look so, hurt?" his heart sanked at Hara's painfull sight.
 They took Hara in the hospital. The doctor said she fainted because of over fatigue and hunger. They had putted cement on her broken arm to prevent it from being more damaged. Hara waken up when the doctor finished treating her right arm.
 "Where am I?" she blinked a couple of times and turned back to see someone holding onto her.
 "We're here at the hospital, Hara." her savior spoke.
 "Oppa?!" Hara was startled with wide eyes. She pushed a bit away from him to see if she's not seeing the wrong person.
 "Long time no see." he waved a hand with a smile.