"That's The Girl I Love"

Moving On From The Past

 

 The next morning ...
 
 "Hara. Wake up. Aiia's making up stories about you." Mira shook her in her bed.
 "What?" she weakly asked and turned to face her.
 "Just, just get up already." Mira pulled her off the bed to the hallway of doors.
 
 "See this? A key right? But we never saw this key. I found this on Hara's drawer. I think she wanted to keep this from us just so she could have this for herself." Aiia held high the key.
 *That's mean.*
 *She should've told us about the key.*
 *Why did she kept the key?*
 Were the things on their mind.
 "Let's see what're the things inside." but as soon as Aiia inserted the key on the knob, Hara and Mira came.
 "Don't!" Hara warned still with a bored/disturbed look while scratching her head and letting out a yawn.
 Aiia: "Why?!"
 Kan: "Why be so selfish?"
 Suho: "Hara? Why are you really stopping her?"
 Jeni: "Hara. Why are you being so mean? This room doesn't belong to you."
 And many more side comments can be heard but Hara wasn't responding and tiredly walk near.
 Aiia: "Whatever! I'll open-"
 "I told you DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!" Hara glared at her and took the key from her.
 They had a short tug-of-war. And to stop the fight, the guys separated the two. In the end, Hara was kept aside by Kris while Aiia got a firm hold on the key and determinately inserted the key and finally opened the door.
 Aiia: "Fina-"
 >growl!<
 "Aaaaahhhh!" they all screamed when a big African lion growled at them angrily.  
 Aiia ran in fright while screaming. Puss was about to run after her but then Hara shouted.
 "PUSS!" and just like that, it tamed.
 Little did they know, while their attention was focused on how Hara had tamed a wild lion, some cold-blooded reptile was the one who followed Aiia.
 Jinon: "How did you-"
 Aiia: "Aaaaahhhh!"
 They heard her scream from the sala.
 Everyone rushed to her while Hara made Puss go back inside, locked the door and followed them after.
 Tao: "What is a snake doing here!" he looked right and left while holding a bat, being alert.
 "What's happening in here?!" Hara asked when she entered the sala.
 "She was bitten by a snake." LeeU said as he was holding Aiia into his arms.
 "Snake? Hey and where were you earlier?" Hara asked.
 LeeU: "I was checking the clothes if they're already dry outside."
 Hara: "ah. Okay.
 And she already found you so she could flirt." she murmured the last part.
 Yejun: "What was that?"
 Hara: "Huh? Ah. Nothing.
 Tao. Will you please keep that bat." she gave him a look.
 Yejun: "Eh. Wae are you making him keep the bat? There's a dangerous reptile somewhere here."
 Hara: "Snakes just attack when provoked." she gave Aiia a hard accusing look.
 Aiia: "Can't you see I'm struggling here?" she cried and clung onto LeeU evenmore.
 *Oh God. Please give me more patience.* Hara gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes.
 Chanyeol: "What's happening? Why are you all here?"
 Hara: "Where have you been all this time, really?"
 Chanyeol: "ah. Hehe. I was pooping." he sticked out his tongue and rubbed the back of his neck.
 Baekhyun: "Aiia was attacked by a snake."
Chanyeol: "Oh jinja? Was it Tennis LeeU?"
 All: "Tennis?"
 LeeU: "ah yeah. Why didn't I thought of it."
 Dona: "Who's Tennis?"
 Hara: "Come out already Tennis. Don't be scared. Come to me now baby." she knelt down. Soon then, Tennis s around her arm.
 Tao was aiming to hit it with the bat when Hara eyed him, and so he hid it behind him.
 Aiia: "Oppa. I'm scared." she balled herself evenmore.
 Mira: "oh please! Will you-" she tried to cut the crap but Baekhyun got a hold of her.
 Hara: "You're plasticity is more scarier." she murmured.
 Sehun: "What were you saying noona?"
 Hara: "Ah. I mean, guys, I want you all to meet MY VENOM FREE-WILL ATTACK ONLY WHEN PROVOKED-PET, Tennis." she emphasized.
 Jinon: "You call that a pet?"
 Hara: "Sure. Any problem?" she raised a brow and he waved his hands with a shook of his head.
 Hara: "That's why I was telling you not to open that room. They become aggresive to strangers. And yeah, these pets of mine can sense if you're good or MEAN towards ME. So, I'm warning people who're just being PLASTIC with me, don't try to go back that room. We may not know what might happen TO YOU NEXT." she turned to where Aiia was and settled back on a seat.
 Suho: "But why didn't you warned us earlier? Or even told us about this certain room containing wild kinds of animals."
 Hara: "Well, I was planning to tell you when someone was so eager to make me look bad. Oh, sorry. Let me rephrase my sentence. Eager to open the door." she sneered while Mira smirked.
 Mira: *That's my girl.*
 Jeni: "Hara. Can't you be any careful with the words coming out your mouth?"
 Mira: "Why Jeni? Because there are a lot of guys here? That's why she should be more careful with her words?"
 Hara: "I'm just being the real me Jeni. Why don't you and your friend try to do the same thing? It feels better than pretending angels." she gave her a half-smiling-half-glaring look.
*And yes. That's the girl I love.* Chanyeol and LeeU met eyes and both nodded as they knew same thing was running on each other's mind.
 Hara: "Mira, d'you wanna come and play with me and Tennis? I swear he won't bite since you're my best friend and you treat me well. And I know you won't do anything to provoke him, ne?
 Let's go to my Paradise room and I'll introduce you to my pets. They only welcome the people I tell them to be nice with so you don't have to worry."
 Hara stood then and was about to leave with Mira,
 Kan: "But what would we do with Aiia?"
 Aiia: "aaahhh." she still acts as if she was in a great pain.
 Hara: "Easy, make her STOP PRETENDING.
 I've had a huge amounts of bites from Tennis and never did I acted like how she's doing.
 I'll repeat, Tennis has no venom.
 That girl you're seeing has more venom actually." she murmured the last part.
 "Huh?" everyone asked.
 Hara: "Nothing. Let's go Mira."
 Chanyeol: "Ah. Can I come too?"
 Tao: "Me too!"
 Suho: "I want to go too please?"
 Everyone wanted to go and raised their hands one by one.(except for Jeni and Aiia of course.)
 LeeU: "Hara. I'll -"
 Aiia: "Oppa. Please stay with me. I need you here." she made a pout and a weak look.
 Hara: "Maybe next time."
*When there are no more more-venomous snake with you.*
 LeeU: "ah. Arraso." he sighed.
 *She might be thinking I'm choosing Aiia over her now. Hai.* he frowned.
 Jeni: *Hara's right. Why don't you stop pretending Aiia.* her brows nitted together.