"Lesson Learn"

Moving On From The Past

 

At the Recreational House ..
 Chanyeol was about to climb up from the other guys and stepped a foot on Tao and Sehun's hands when the door burst open. All heads turned to the doorways. There they saw a wide smiling girl. They didn't expect that she'll come.
 "Hi guys!
 Wassup!" she waved as she came to approach the gang in the pool area.
 "Unnie?!" "Noona?!" they said at the same time. Chanyeol stepped down from their hands while Baekhyun and Kai, jumped from the others' shoulders and straightened up.
 "What are you guys all doing out there?
 Are you playing a game?" she smiled broadly at them.
 "But why are your faces look .. ugh."
 Mira attacked her with a hug and cried.
 "Unnie. Hara left." she confessed.
 "Who what?" Honey thought she heard it wrong.
 "Hara left. She jumped over the wall and we're trying to do the same thing to catch up with her." Suho rubbed his hands to remove some sands from Chanyeol's shoe.
 "Whoa! How did she do that?" she asked while patting Mira's back and traced up the high wall.
 They all walked inside and started a discussion regarding Hara. Mira was sitted beside Honey while crying on her.
 "Why don't you seem so surprised?" Tao raised a brow when he noticed she was still smiling even in this situation.
 Chanyeol shook his head at him and answered,
 "That's not important though noona.
 What's more important is we find her now tonight."
 "Yeah. You're right.
 But may I know the reason why she left?
 She wouldn't stow away for no big reason, right?" she rested her face on her palm and eyed them all.
 "It was my fault." Kris guiltily raised his arm with his head lowed in shame.
 "No. It was mine." Suho blamed himself and dabbed his own chest.
 "Hyungs, it was mine." Chanyeol took the responsibility.
 "Okay. Okay.
 I understand.
 It's all your fault?" Honey sighed. Mira looked up from hugging her and nitted her brows together.
 "More like their the ones to blame." she accusingly pointed to Jeni and Aiia's way.
 "Unnie. We didn't do anything." Jeni and her fake pitiful face.
 "LIAR! YOU'RE SO PLASTIC! ARGH!!!" Mira was about to scratch her face right in front of them but Honey held her back.
 Jeni stepped back in fright and tugged onto Tao's sleeve.
 "Okay. Calm down Mira.
 It doesn't have to be like this."
 Mira settled back down with gritting teeth and clenching fist.
 "What should we do now, noona?" Baekhyun was expecting a plan to come out .
 "Nothing." she casually shrugged her shoulders with a friendly smile.
 "NOTHING?!" the boys and Dona repeated.
 "You serious?" Dona inquired with a raised brow.
 "It's not funny noona." Kai eyed her.
 "Do I look like joking to you Kai?" she turned her voice in a serious tone.
 "Well if you're not planning of doing anything, I do.
 Anyone goes with me?" Chanyeol stood and the boys, Mira and Dona went to go as well.
 "Hold it right there.
 No one's going anywhere." Honey crossed her arms while everybody turned back to face her.
 "Noona -" Chanyeol tried to argue but was cutted in.
 "That's an order." Honey gazed intensely in his eyes.
 "Sit. Back. Down." she ordered while emphasizing every word. They did as told with heavy feelings inside.
 Honey brought back her smiling self and beamed at them.
 "Trust me guys.
 She'll be back in here before you could even say 'it's my fault'." she waved her hands before her ears and laughed after.
 "Why do you seem not taking this so seriously noona?
 We're all worried here." Kai was starting to get irritated.
 "All I need is for you to trust me.
 Could you do that?" Honey tilted her head with a sincere smile.
 "Noona. Of course we do." Suho looked back at Kris and nodded. Kai tamed back and relaxed himself on his seat.
 "Since what time did she left?" she looked around to find answer.
 "Since lunch time.
 She .. didn't even eat anything." Tao thought of his answers and realized, yeah, she haven't eaten since the morning.
 "She must be so hungry right now, huh?" Honey questioned. Adding the guilt of the guys. No one responded to this but just lowered their heads.
 "You said she crossed over the wall right?
 How'd she do it?
 There're no ladders here right?"
 "She did parkour." Mira replied while still sniffling.
 "That's so cool for a girl, right?
 But, bet she still broke any part of her body.
 Legs? Arms? Neck? -" she was cutted when,
 "Noona. You're worsening the situation." Baekhyun said and nodded at the crying Mira beside her.
 "I'm sorry.
 I was just trying to point out something."
 "Pointing out what?" Kai looked up from his depressed sigh.
 "Everything you do might affect anyone around you.
 Whatever you say, whatever you do. Intenstionly or not, it might affect someone.
 Lesson learn, be careful on doing anything. And, never judge anyone if you do not know her well." Honey turned into the serious one once again. She looked at them one by one and stopped at Jeni and Aiia's way.
 The two shivered at the way she was looking at them. She was staring at them that they felt she was emphasizing them in the 'never judge anyone if you do not know her well' part. They even took each other's hands and exchange bewildered glances.
 "I hope you learn your lesson kids.
 But for now, I'll stay here with you till Hara come back." she smiled brightly again.
 "Noona. Are you sure she'll come back?" Mira asked still with tears in her eyes.
 Honey gave her a squeeze in the shoulder, nodded and smiled assuringly.