"Accomplis"

Moving On From The Past

 

 While the RS's are preparing theirselves for the event tonight, the SM Academy school committee was busy themselves setting up the activity center. There were different flowers and balloons everywhere. A big banner saying "RS's unveiling night". And a huge LCD screen infront of the stage.
 The event was just exclusive for the SM and IS Academy students.
 Little by little, students from the two academies gathered inside with some of their banners for their supporting RS.
 Sooner or later, one by one, the RS's came. And soon enough, the last person they were waiting finally came, looking as elegant and stunning as ever. She was wearing a blue tube gown, her hair was fixed in a nice curl, the make-up was just simple and yet everything seems to be perfect. As soon as she stepped out her limo, the males' jaw dropped to their feet. Some gals were envious while her supporters went wildly cheering out for her, chanting her name and unstoppably squealling.
 Hara came up the stage and took Xiumin's gentle hands. He guided her until she finally settled at her seat.
 "You look gorgeous honey bee." Xiumin whispered on her ear and took place behind her. She just replied him with a grateful and appreciative smile.
 (seating arrangement:
 Jeni, Hara, Mira, Aiia, Dona
 standing arrangement:
 Chanyeol, Xiumin, LeeU, Baekhyun, Yejun, Tao, Kai, Kan, Suho, Kris, Jinon)
 
 Few minutes after, the program started. Honey came up the stage with a gleeful aura as ever.
 Honey: "Good Evening everyone!
 Thank you all for coming tonight.
 And as you all know, it's unveiling night tonight.
 All of our Recreational Students' questions will be answered and by the end of the night, EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEARED.
 So, let me hear the fans for ..." she announced their names one by one and Hara got the loudest cheer while Aiia had the loudest 'booo!'
 Aiia: *Why are they like that?!* she was gritting her teeth but kept a plastic smile towards everyone.
 Honey: "To start the unveiling, let me first tell y'all how'd you got this much supporters.
 That is because, for the past 3 months you spent in the Recreational Mansion, these people were watching you.
 To make it clear, closed-circuit television were installed in each and every part of the mansion and of course, even in the vehicles you used and the places you went are the secret cameras were."
 There were mixed reactions spilling out as some of the RS's gossiped about it.
 "And we can't do this without the great team we have.
 I would like you all to meet the team behind the spying." Honey laughed then snapped her finger. A curtain then fell, with 5 good looking men standing behind.
 "I know some of you might've known them.
 Gentlemen, please introduce yourselves."
 
 "Luhan-imnida from Exo-M."
 "Lay from Exo-M"
 "Exo-K's magnae, Sehun."
 "Chen from Exo-M."
 "Exo-K's GREAT COOK, D.O-imnida." he winked at Hara.
 Chanyeol: *Mwo? Why did D.O winked at her? Do they know each other?*
 Dona: "They're from Exo too? Ahh."
 Honey: "Yes. These are our great spy crew. But that doesn't stop there.
 We also got accomplises inside the RS mansion itself.
 Please step forward."
 Suho, Baekhyun, Mira, Kris, Xiumin, and the F.Cuz went to the right of the stage.
 LeeU: "Actually, I didn't wanted to be an accomplis but they said this would make things clear between you and I." he said to Hara when he saw her questioning look.
 Tao: "So, if Yejun hyung was an accomplis, does that mean the cave myth wasn't real?"
 Hara: *Yeah. He's right.* she looked at Honey.
 Honey: "Well, it depends upon the person if he or she believes on things, right? Shall we playback that episode?"
 On the screen, it was shown the night they went at the cave. [A/N: let's just call the accomplises as RSAs] There were the bts (behind-the-scene) of it, when the RSAs hid themselves while,
 "Here.Take some candy. It'll help you to somewhat lessen your fear." the RSAs gave the non-RSAs 'candies' that night, but actually those were sleeping pills and when they finally got dizzy and felt its effect, the RSAs took charge of putting them somewhere else.
 Jeni: "ah. So that's why."
 Honey: "And because of that, we came with a great result right? Should we replay the-"
 Hara: "NO." she firmly said.
 Honey: "ah. Arraso."
 Hara and Chanyeol's eyes then met and they both looked away instantly.
 Chanyeol & Hara: *That night.* they both remembered.
 
___________________________________________________________________
REVELATIONS !! WOHOO!!
hahaha .. ^_^
it's actually going to end soon . T^T
but please keep your love coming ... ^O^
Eunica_hija author-nim would be glad to hear from ya .. ="">