"Sleep Well"

Moving On From The Past

 

(Dona, Jeni, Kai, Xiumin and Chanyeol won the basketball game, winning checks worth $2,000 each to a famous botique outside the mansion. They can use them whenever they want after the recreation period.)
 
 After a long tiring game, Hara and Kris volunteered to cook lunch for everybody. Hara's fast chopping and creative plate presentation plus Kris' professional chef-like ability equals a savory, yummy and delicious lunch feast.
 While having their feast in the dining, the doorbell rang, signaling a staff came.
 "I'll get it." Kris excused himself and ran to the door.
 It took him 5 minutes to finally came back the dining with a letter holding.
 "Why did you take so long hyung?" Kai asked while taking some water.
 "Nothing." Kris waved his hand.
 "Oh. Another key maybe?!" Jeni excitedly clapped her hands (again in a 'adorable way').
 *I feel nauseous. Really.* Hara rolled her eyes.
 "Neah. I think not.
 There's no key inside." Kris said as he pulled out the letter from the envelop.
 "RS's! Did you enjoy the new room? Well you should until you could. But before you think of anything, this is not the end of the recreation. What I mean is, you'll not be able to use the rooms starting tomorrow because .... YOU'LL BE HAVING A BEACH VACATION! (everyone cheered except Hara as usual).
 The staffs will give you a ride tomorrow to your beach house and you'll stay there to celebrate Christmas and New Year together.
 You'll definitely enjoy the beach since you'll be interacting with other people now. There'll be a lot partying every night at the beach. Of course it'll be boring if you'll celebrate holidays inside the house.
 This is an all expense paid so no need to worry about money.
 So, have a safe trip everyone! And enjoy!"
 
 And then night came.
 Everyone was excited about the trip the next day and decided to pack things already so they could sleep early for tomorrow.
 But as always, there are two people who wouldn't go to bed as early as the others and chose to stay all night.
 Chanyeol entered the music room expecting to see Hara by the sofa, but surprisingly she wasn't there.
 *Is she already sleeping? Maybe she's excited about the beach thing too.* he then shut the door behind him. As he took a step back to guys' room, he heard a ball dribbling at the court room.
 *Who's in there?* and so, he checked out who was playing inside. Surprisingly, he saw Hara dribbling the ball by her left hand and effortlessly putting up a lay up. She gracefully landed on the floor and blew her bangs cooly after.
 Chanyeol just stood there mouth opened.
 "Yow!" Hara nodded at him to catch his attention.
 "ah. Ah. Hi." he entered the room.
 They set by the bleachers with Hara's fan DomokYeol.
 "How'd you do that?" Chanyeol asked, still amazed.
 "Ahh. That was nothing. You should take a rest now. It'll be a great week ahead." she nodded.
 "Ahhsh. I think not.
 Sure thing there will be a lot of girls around there all in their bikinis and stuffs." he made a frown.
 "Then you should be more excited, shouldn't you?
 Bet you'll enjoy the view." Hara smirked teasingly.
 *How can you say that? Don't you feel you're the only one I want? You know it hurts me.* Chanyeol looked down.
 "There may be a lot of girls there but there's already someone who owns my heart." his voice was sincere.
 This made Hara looked at his longing face.
 "Really? Well then, goodluck with her.
 >yawn< I'm already tired." Hara stood up and was about to take a step down the bleachers when suddenly, Chanyeol grabbed her arm.
 "mwo?"
 "Until now, can you not feel that I lo-" before he could even finish his sentence, Hara yanked her arm and jump down with a low head.
 "I'm so tired. Let's just talk some other time. Good night." Hara reasoned then brisked walk back the hallway to their room.
 "H-hara. I love you." Chanyeol clenched his fist. He slumped back at the bleachers when he noticed the toy he had given her.
 *She forgot the toy. She won't be able to sleep tonight because she doesn't have you.
 But I wouldn't wanna disturb her. She might not want to see me at this moment.*
 
 The next morning, everyone is set to go to the beach. Their bags were already by the front door and Honey was already waiting for them together with the chauffer and another staff.
 "Okay. Is everybody here?" Honey asked as she counted their heads.
 *Where is she?* Chanyeol looked around to find Hara.
 "Where's Hara and Xiumin?" Honey called.
 "Here!" Xiumin raised his hand coming from behind them, carrying Hara on his back.
 "Oh. Hyung, what happened to her?" Tao checked her on Xiumin's back.
 "She's okay. It's just now she feel asleep. Honey noona, you go ahead. We'll go to the doctor today to remove her cement. We'll just go after.
 Can we use the other car?" Xiumin asked for permission.
 "Arraso. Mr.Goo is with us. Have him with you to drive you to the doctor. He knows were the location is.
 So shall we go?
 Xiumin, we'll just carry your and Hara's bags with us." Honey then went out first and the others trailed behind.
 "Travel safe! See you later guys!" Xiumin waved at them as soon as they got inside the van one by one.
 "Hyung." Chanyeol came to approach him.
 "Ne?"
 "Give this to her.
 It might help to make her sleep well." he handed him DomokYeol.
 "Arraso. See later!
 And thanks for this." he patted his head and gave him an appreciative smile.
 Even if still worried, Chanyeol got in the van and got ready for the long travel.
 After they left, Xiumin carried Hara inside the available car. He layed her flat in the portable bed inside and put DomokYeol in her embrace. And as soon as he did, Hara began smiling satisfiedly in her unconcious state.
 "Oh? Hai."
 *You really like him don't you?* Xiumin thought and smiled.
 
 -flashback-
 Hara came to the kitchen to take some water. She drank up the glass til it emptied then felt her chest. It was loudly pounding and she can't understand the reason why.
 Xiumin who was checking her in her bed then passed by the kitchen saw her.
 They decided to stay at the music room by the racks and sitted there for a while. Hara rested her head on his lap and stared at him blankly while Xiumin just took BtoB's Press Play album. He peeked below and saw Hara just kitten-staring at him.
 "You're confused aren't you?" he expressionly asked.
 "mwo?! Why would I be." she awkwardly laughed and tried to faced the other direction.
 "You know, not all boys are the same." he casually turn the pages of the photobook.
 "I know. You're different from all of them." she smiled sheepishly, took his right hand and rubbed it on her cheeks.
 "eh. It's not only me honey bee." he flicked her forehead. Hara rubbed it after and frowned a bit.
 "You know oppa. You're the only guy I can trust till the end. I know you can never decieve me.
 Why would I wanna have another man if I already have you." she intertwined her left hand to his right.
 "It's not wrong to let yourself to fall inlove again. Not all guys are like -" he cutted his own words when he felt Hara squeezed his hand with a tear dropping from her eyes.
 "I don't want ... to be ... hurt again." she curled evenmore.
 "You see, that's part of love. You can't tell you're inlove if you didn't get hurt.
 When you love, you learn to trust, you learn to endure the pain that's because you are inlove." he continued. He didn't notice that while he was explaining, Hara already fell asleep.
 *She must be tired*
 "Give him a chance Hara. I know he loves you and you feel the same way too.
 You're just stopping yourself from being happy, the way you did before.
 He's not like him Hara. I know it." he closed the album and run his hands on her head.