"Second Paradise"

Moving On From The Past

 

Chanyeol was seeing the whole thing, feeling his heart twitch a bit in pain. Aiia noticed this and an evil smirk came on her face.
 "They look good together right oppa?" Aiia nudged at the two.
 Chanyeol wasn't responding but his eyes were plastered on them.
 "C'mon oppa.
 Do you know how to play the piano?" Aiia drag him in the middle where the piano was but his eyes wouldn't leave the two.
 
 "Nice song. You're a BBC too?" Tao removed the headphones on her ears as soon as the song ended.
 She nodded in response to his question.
 "We can go in here as often as we want guys." Suho announced and everyone cheered.
 "Guys. Any song request?
 We'll going to try these SPEAKERS!" Kai made a huge drawing with his arms and lowered his voice.
 Everyone has their own requests but there's one who stood out, "GANGNAM STYLE!" Aiia raised her hand happily.
 "Yeah!" everybody shouted in agreement.
 Soon, Psy's Gangnam Style started playing. Good thing the wall are solid and concrete, if not, the music room had collapsed from the loud song being played by the huge speakers. The sound surrounded the whole room as everyone made horse dances and sway their bodies to the beat. But there were two who kept their calmedselves, Hara and Chanyeol.
 "Oppan Gangnam Style~!" they sing along with the lyrics.
 "Killjoys." Kris nodded at the two who busied theirselves by searching for albums at the racks.
 Chanyeol and Hara were on the same aisle. Both reached for the same album, f(x)'s Electric Shock. They stared at each other and pulled the album at the same time.
 "Here." Chanyeol handed her the album.
 Hara hummed, shook her head and pushed him back the album. She searched for more albums and found that a lot of her most wanted albums are all in there. Her eyes glittered whenever she spots her favorite albums.
 *Dalmatian. The Boss. Cho Shin Sung. Boyfriend. B1A4. Block B. Ze:a. Teen Top. Gosh! All of their albums are complete here!
 Ommo! They even got even the rookie ones.
 BtoB, Nu'est, VIXX, A-JAX, C-Clown. ah! So many!* she took all the albums, lay them at the floor and sat next to them.
 Chanyeol joined her and indian-sitted beside her as well.
 "You like all those groups?" he asked and took Teen Top's Roman album.
 Hara nodded without even glancing back at him. Albums are arranged by the group's names in the racks.
 "You want to listen to one?" Chanyeol brush his fingers on some of the albums.
 "I can't choose which one to start." her eyes won't stop scanning the numerous albums infront of her.
 "Don't worry. We still have a lot of days and weeks to listen to all of these."
 "Can you help me finish listening to this albums till there's nothing left?" she finally looked at him and asked.
 *That was her longest setence for the day* Chanyeol chuckled in his mind. Then realized what Hara just said.
 *Did she just said ..?* before he could analyze it in his mind, "It's fine if you don't want to.
 I'll just ask the panda to-" Hara was cutted when Chanyeol instantly said, "No. I want to.
 I'll help you finish all this albums." he shouted the first part and lowered his voice with the last.
 
 "Guys! I'll go back at the house to cook our food.
 Who wants to join me!" Suho raised his left hand and cupped his mouth with the right. Almost all went back the house, excluding Hara and Chanyeol.
 Hara turned to him and nudge to the house.
 "Is it okay if you'll be here by yourself?" he tilted his head at her.
 "uh hum. Go." Hara opened each album one by one.
 "Okay. I'll just call you when the food is done." he finally stood and left.
 Hara drowned herself in the tons of albums surrounding her. It made her feel like it was her second paradise. Second from the Paradise she has back home.
 *Ugh. My second paradise.*
 
 While,
 Chanyeol just came back the house and he automaticaly search for his mug.
 His face fell when he saw Tao drinking onto his mug. The exact space where he wanted to sip, where Hara left her lip-mark stain.
 "Hot choco isn't hot anymore." Tao tilted the mug but then took another sip.
 "HUANG ZI TAO!" he came shooking Tao and took away the mug from him.
 *My . In di rect . Kiss
 CURSE YOU PANDA!* Chanyeol gave him a death glare.