"Oppa Left Me"

Moving On From The Past

 

 The next morning,
 Everyone were off of their bed except for Hara. Since this day, three of them would go to the market, they all went to vote at the sala.
 "Here's how we'll decide.
 The girls will do rock-paper-scissors.
 Then the winner will choose two of the males to accompany her.
 And since Hara's still sleeping, it'll be just between the four of you.
 So. Game." Suho clapped his hand ones and look at the girls.
 The girls group theirselves and started the game. Jeni was eliminated, then Dona. Last two standing were Mira and Aiia. Finally, it ended, determining Aiia as the winner.
 "It's settled then.
 Choose two guys." Kai rested his arms at the sofa.
 Aiia tapped her bottom lip in thought then finally pointed, "Chanyeol and Xiumin oppa."
 "Me? But -.
 Hai. Araso." Chanyeol tried to complain but just decided not to. He wanted to take care of Hara specially now on her state. But he thought, this was already decided and he can't argue about it anymore.
 "Don't you wanna come?" Aiia made a pitiful look and looked down while drawing random circles with her feet.
 *oh come on. She began again* Mira rolled her eyes at her but didn't let anyone to notice her. She left the sala to not see her drama again because she might just get pissed much that would just ruin her day.
 "No. Of course I wanna go." Chanyeol waved his hands. Aiia gazed upwards with a small forming smile.
 "Okay. You should get ready now.
 Aiia. You already know what to buy?
 You're a girl so you should know these kind of things by now, huh?" Kris who's elbows were resting on Xiumin's shoulders, asked.
 "ah. eh.
 Mianhae. I really don't have an idea." she cutely smile-frown in answer while sticking out her tongue.
 "Hai Aiia. Good thing you have these two guys to help you.
 Right boys?" Jeni slung her arm on her while questioning the two.
 "Yeah. Sure." Xiumin shrugged.
 "Well actually, I already thought this would happen so I made this." Baekhyun stepped in and pull out a market list in his pocket.
 "Whoa. You sure are ready Baekhyun.
 Good job." Suho patted his back while he replied with a shy smile and rub of his head.
 "Kamsahamnida Baekhyun-ah!" Aiia beamed then came to hug him.
 They were used to doing this since they're all close to each other by now.
 "Baekhyun hyung to the rescue." Kai raised his hand like Superman flying.
 "Hyungs! The van's already here." Tao came back inside and pointed his thumb outside.
 "You guys should get ready now." Dona said.
 "Arraso." the three said then went to change clothes to each's room.
 Jeni followed Aiia on their room with a giggle.
 "Look at that lazy girl.
 Still sleeping and have no idea that you'll have to be with his oppa right now." Jeni looked at the sleeping Hara while pouting.
 Aiia sneered as she put on another set of clothes.
 "I know right.
 Sleep well lazy sloth." she made a face and waved at Hara.
 "How do I look Jeni?" she pulled her skirt a bit and posed cutely.
 "Put some powder." Jeni pulled out her powder from her drawer and applied some of it on her cheeks.
 "There. Go girl.
 Make sure to act cutely in front of them." Jeni battled her eyelashes then they both giggled.
 Chanyeol and Xiumin came knocking at the door, "Aiia. Aren't you done yet?" they called.
 "I'm done! You can come in." Aiia answered.
 The two came inside.
 "We should go." Aiia walked near them and went outside.
 "C'mon hyung." Chanyeol shouldered him.
 "Wait." Xiumin knelt down to Hara's bed and tenderly kissed her in the cheek.
 "See you later." he then rubbed her cheek with his thumb.
 Chanyeol froze at the scene, not noticing he was gripping tightly at the doorknob that his hand became pale.
 "Let's go." Xiumin stood and passed by him, snapping him out from his gaze.
 *Did he just .. kissed her?* he then close the door.
 "Take care of Hara while we're out. Mira." Xiumin turned to her.
 "Don't worry." she saluted then frowned in her mind when she saw Mira's outfit, *You're going to the market! Not to a party gathering!*
 "Take care kids!" Kris reminded.
 "We will!" they shouted back and left.
 When they already left, everyone get to do their regular doings. Cleaning.
 Mira and Baekhyun were wiping the glass windows on one side, while Kris, Kai and Dona on the other side. Tao was assisting Suho in the kitchen, cutting the veggies they'll need for lunch.
 Hara just waken up from another long sleep and automatically searched for her oppa.
 "Good morning.
 Where's my oppa?" she yawned and rubbed her eyes as she came to approach the people in the kitchen.
 "Oh. Good morning noona.
 Xiumin hyung is with Chanyeol hyung and Aiia in the market." Tao informed.
 Hara's eyes grew big. *Why is he with her?! Argh!*
 "My oppa left me?" she pouted like a kid. Suho came to her side and put a hand on her head.
 "They were assigned to buy our needs for this week."
 "Why didn't anyone woke me? I wanted to see him when I wake up." she looked up to Suho from her head.
 "He didn't want to bother you from your sleep.
 Besides, he didn't forget to kiss you before they left." Mira twist her head to slightly look at her, then winked.
 "Eh." Hara began to pink-up (blush).
 "Someone's blushing~" Kai teased while Jeni secretively rolled her eyes.
 "Am not!" Hara protested.
 "By the way Hara, since when did you and Xiumin became friends?" Kris got his cleaning tools and sitted at the kitchen. They all got interested so they stopped their works and lend their ears as well.