"U and I"

Moving On From The Past

 

 Baekhyun opened the door widely as everyone excitedly rushed inside and wowed at another incredible room opened at the mansion. It was as the size of a regular basketball court. The sun shines brightly above the roofs but their walls are so high as usual. They run around like kids and played with some of the things inside. Many new gadgets are installed inside just like in the music room. But one space caught Hara's attention. It was a computer with a box screen and a small microwave sized metal cabinet. She tried it to see what it does then the screen showed the words, "Customize Your Jersey Jacket".
 *Jinjja?! Jersey Jacket?!* she wowed.
 A step by step instruction can be seen and she customized it by how she wanted her jersey jacket to look like. Its sleeves are gray and its vest is pure black; ColdFire was printed on its back while letters Ph on the left part of the vest and last, black & white lines in the ends of its sleeves, neck and waist.
 "Press create jacket after customizing." she read then did what it says. And right after she did, a loading bar appeared under the screen then she saw that the jacket she designed was rotating.
 She waited for it to be done and after just as fast as 5 minutes, the box opened and an alluminum slide led her new and personalized jersey jacket. She took it in her hand and smiled.
 "oh? Where did you get that?" Chanyeol who just came by asked curiously and ran a hand on her jacket.
 "Here. You can customize your own and have it in just almost 5 minutes." she pointed at the machine.
 "Jinjja?! That's cool.
 I wanna try." he said. Hara stepped aside to give him some space then she started to instruct him furthermore to make it more easy to do.
 He was thinking of two color to fit his jacket.
 "What color do you think could be the good one to choose?" he ask for her advice. While she thought of it for a while and finally came up with, "Why don't you try dark red for the vest and sky blue for the sleeves? Then make the numbers yellow."
 *Like fire and ice.* Hara smiled on her mind.
 "Yeah. Let's see." he started designing and when they saw the final design, they both wowed at it. Combining red with blue blends well together because of their great contrast.
 Chanyeol happily printed it then they waited for 5 minutes. When the finished products was made, he wore it excitedly. Hara made him turn and she noticed the words printed on its back, 'Balance'.
 "Earth needs balance, right?" Chanyeol turned his head a bit to face her.
 "It sure does.
 They look good together." she praised then Chanyeol faced her now.
 "Yeah. Like U and I." he said, making Hara's heart beat dumdumb loud.
 "Y-you and I?" she asked with a bit nervous voice.
 "Yup. U and I. See?" he showed the left part of his vest were the letters 'U' and 'I' are embedded.
 "Ah. Yeah." Hara sighed and her face grew disappointed.
 *I thought ..
 W-wait. Did I really just thought of that?
 I didn't right?* she turned to hide her expression but then Chanyeol grabbed her arm and said,
 "You and I really do look good together don't you think?" he smiled sincerely.
 *You and I Hara.* Chanyeol thought.
 They may not speak 'clearly' but there is something inside of them where they find theirselves understanding the other.
 
 (Time passed..)
 They all gathered around by the bleachers to start planning the basketball game.
 "So how would we divide teams?" Tao inquired.
 "Well. Kris said he would just sit out in this game. So Xiumin and I would just pick our members. Is that okay?" Suho suggested and they all agreed.
 In the end, Suho picked Baekhyun, Tao, Mira and Aiia while Xiumin had Dona, Jeni, Kai and Chanyeol in his team.
 They then decided to print jersey jackets to distinguish their teams. Xiumin's team had red with pink jackets while Suho's made blue with violet.
 
 Sooner, they decided to start the game. Hara and Kris were by the bleachers together to watch the game.
 One of this room's ability is being able to see fouls like a referee does and record the game's development like a score recorder. This is because of the floor's capacity.
 The teams gather by the middle to finally start the game.
 "You girls know how to play this game, right?" Kai inquired with his hand in his hips.
 "Sure!" the girls chorused.
 "Then, LET THE GAME BEGIN!" Kris announced. And with that, an automatic whistle blew.
 
 [A/N: okay so I think this fic is being longer than I planned it to be. So I'll just summarize some not really important parts, would just narrate them instead of conversations. Thanks for understanding. =>]
 
 So as the games goes on, they are finally got sweating. Running around, dribbling, shooting points, giving hi-fives; Jeni and Aiia acting sweet and fragile, making the boys let them shoot a point; Mira giving death glares at the two; Xiumin and Chanyeol teaming up, helping each other to gain points; and others, just enjoying the game. If people inside the court were having fun and all, Kris and Hara are enjoying the company of each other as well. Kris was telling stories of EXO the first time they played basketball together; EXO-K vs. EXO-M. She was laughing because of his stories, coincidentally, Chanyeol turned to look at them after shooting a three-point shot.
 *H-hara.* he felt his heart ache a bit at this sight, loosing his concentration on the game. The ball hit his head after being passed from Xiumin. He run on his side, checking if he's alright.
 "Hey! You okay?
 Why don't you seem to be concentrating?" Xiumin asked as he picked up the ball from the floor and wiped some sweat from his forehead.
 "Ah. Yeah. I'm okay.
 Let's go." Chanyeol took a short glance back at the two then took the ball from his hands and run back to their teammates to continue the game.
 Xiumin looked at where he glanced *What was he-?* and saw Kris and Hara having fun, giggling. *Ah. So.* Kris looked back at him at the same time and smiled at him. He replied him with a salute and grinned with a light shook of his head then run back to the game.
 After seeing this sight, Chanyeol's team who was in the lead earlier, was now being beated with 10 points lead by the other team.
 Apparently, he had loosen his focus since he saw Kris and Hara earlier. Hara noticed the game and wondered what happened to Chanyeol who was enjoying from the start of the game. Kris saw his concern and whispered, "I think they need our support." he winked while Hara replied him a short nod.
 And as continues, right when Chanyeol glance at the bleachers and met eyes with Hara, she pumped his fist in the air and mouthed FIGHTING!
 *She's expecting me to win? What am I doing?! I will win Hara. I will win for you!* Chanyeol's fighting spirit burn up. "LET'S GO TEAM! WE'LL WIN THIS GAME!" he shouted full of power while dribbling the ball, getting ready to shoot a three point. Everyone was amazed and confused at the same by his mood swings.
 "Not only girls changes mood easily huh?" Hara gave Kris a short smirk then let out an amazed smile after.
 "You bet." Kris replied.
 And soon enough, the game ended. They all layed tiredly at the basketball court in a circle shape. Everyone was laughing as they all had fun under the sun. Kris and Hara decided to take some towels for them, and after, distributed it to everyone.
 "You did a great job." Hara complimented Chanyeol while handing him a towel, she patted his head and let out an eye-smile. And then left to give others some towel.
 *Did she just smiled at me? Aaahhh! You did it Chanyeol!* he fanboyed in his mind as he rolled around while covering his giggling face like an idiot.