"Good Night"

Moving On From The Past

 

Night time then came. Everyone were already drozing off to dreamland except for Hara.
 She came out the house to the back yard where there was a big sized pool. The water was glistening below the moonlight. Cold wind passes by but Hara didn't mind it. There were beach seats provided beside the pool and Hara decided to hang there for a moment. She was wearing her usual jacket and shorts and she was bringing DomokYeol with her. She indian-sitted at one of the chairs as she watch the tree leaves flew by the wind.
 *It feels nice to be alone. Peaceful.* she layed flat at the beach chair and stared at the twinkling stars in the black night clouds.
 One of the things she likes to do the most at night, alone, is to stare at the stars and trace lines to it like connect-the-dots. "Stars are so lucky. No one could be alone by itself because they are many in numbers." she held up her hands and 'touched' the stars.
 "They say, when people dies, they'll be stars. And the brightest one you see is your beloved one.
 Tss. Liars.
 I only see one bright star. Niether mom nor dad would leave each other alone." tears were starting to blur her eyes. Remembering her parents gives her a heartache. She sat back straight and hugged the brown toy tightly.
 "Ah. What am I doing?
 I know dad. I must not cry.
 But mom told me it's okay." she pouted as she talked to herself. Anyone to see her doing this would definitely think she's crazy. But it's her way of comforting herself. His dad would always tell her not to cry and be strong, but her mom would argue and tell her it's okay to cry when you can't hold on anymore.
 She remembers how her dad and mom would explain each's sides and her dad would always ends up defeated.
 She laughed to herself, wiped the tears from her eyes and look back up the sky. "Isn't it dad? You'll never leave mom right?
 And you too huh mom?" she laughed, still with tears, and covered with the back of her hand.
 "ugh. I'm looking an idiot." realizing this, she layed back again and appreciate the night sky's beauty.
 "Hey. DomokYeol right?
 Your owner told me you're going to replace Mr.Tough for the meantime.
 Do you think you can do the job, huh?" she held up the toy and punched it with its own hand.
 "You should be more fluffy than Mr.Tough, understood?!" she warned the toy.
 "I just wonder why you were given to me.
 Is he just naturely a kind guy?
 He seem so.
 I showed a bad impression to them yesterday and yet he still gave me you.
 I promise to take good care of you.
 When I give you back to him, you should be good as new." If the toy was a person, sure it'll die with her intense hug.
 "I think I should go back inside now.
 It's getting cold back here." she stood up and walked her way back inside. But, there was a small problem.
 "What?" The door wouldn't open. She was locked. She struggled to push and pull the door repeatedly but it wouldn't budge to open.
 "Hello? Anyone still up?
 I'm still outside!
 Open the door please!" she tried to call from the door. But it's impossible. All were already pass asleep since it's already passed 12 and she can't be heard from inside the bedrooms. All the doors are being locked when it's passed 9.
 *Maybe someone locked it and didn't saw I'm still in here.* Without nothing left to do, she stopped banging the door and just sitted behind it. Her face was buried to her toy with her knees.
 *I guess I'm going to sleep outside tonight.
 I wouldn't want to break the door just to get in.* Hara could really break the thick glass door if she wants to. But she knew she'd just disturb the others if she do.
 *Now I can have a good night.* Aiia snickered and head back to her bed.
 Hara shievered as the cold wind brushed her bare legs. *I should've just wore jogging pants. Aish.* she rubbed her legs, trying to warm them up.
 
While on the other hand,
 An hour later, Chanyeol was trying to sleep since everyone had fallen asleep. For hours, he kept thinking *What if she still can't sleep?
 No. Maybe she's already sleeping.
 But she might fall asleep at the sofa again.
 Ugh! Whatever!
 There's no harm in checking.* He finally decided to stand up. He tossed his sheets, stood up and went out their bedroom without making noise that might wake the others up.
 He noticed that the lights are off.
 *At the sofa?* he walked to the sala to check if Hara was there but she's still wasn't there.
 *She really might be sleeping in their room right now.*
 He was about to go back to his room but his eyes darted to the pool door. There he saw a shadow.
 "What is that?
 Did they left a chair at the door?
 But why would they do that?
 Might as well check." he forwarded to the door and there he saw a sleeping figure.
 The big square toy got his eyes and he finally realized, it was Hara outside.