"Mr.Flameboy"

Moving On From The Past

 

That night, one of the RS's didn't quite able to get a GOOD NIGHT SLEEP.
 Chanyeol can't sleep ever since the time he saw LeeU, back hugging Hara, til when he gave her 'LeeUkuma'.
 And yes. He saw everything. Specially the part where he had kissed her on the forehead.
 He feels a lot of emotion coming out. But one thing's for sure, he's definitely HURT.
 His feet took him out in the pool side area, where there are no roofs, cold wind enters freely.
 Chanyeol layed flat on a bench by the side of the shaded tree.
 "LeeUkuma LeeUkuma. Aish. Who the hell he think he is! Hara already have DomokYeol. He already replaced Hara's Mr...Tough... before.
 Wait a sec. Didn't Mira said before that that came from her ex?
 Hai. Did DomokYeol really replaced him?" he sighed.
 "She said she still isn't sure of what she feels.
 I guess, it'll just be better to keep a distance.
 Bet she's confused from now."
 A tear fell down his eyes.
 *I don't have the right but I admit I'm jealous.* he closed his eyes and fell asleep with tears.
 
________________
 The next morning ...
 "Hurry up! Hurry up!" Aiia's cries can be heard from the living room.
 "hmmm..." *Why the heck is she so noisy this early?* Hara slowly opened one eye, disturbed on her sleep. She then slid lazily off her bed and poked her head out the door.
 "Can you be any quiet?" she nitted her brows.
 Everyone gave her looks.
 "M-mwo?" she straightened and closed the door behind her.
 [A/N: ooh. Before I forget. An emergency telephone that has only one contact to be called (the staffs) was installed since they came yesterday.]
 "Hello?! This is Suho. We need an ambulance right away! Chanyeol's fever won't fall down." leader Suho was in a panic mode.
 Hearing this, Hara's eyes widened and automatically searched for Chanyeol. She found him on Baekhyun's lap, chilling non-stop even if he was already wrapped with 5 sheets.
 "Hara. He has a high fever." Mira stood beside her and whispered.
 "Hey. Chanyeol-ah! Gwenchanhayeo? Chanyeol? Chanyeol?" she kneeled down to the sofa's side and carefully patted his cheeks, but his eyes kept close and he wasn't responding. His body won't stop shivering.
 "I found him earlier outside, in the poolside, and he was already chilling unstoppably. So I asked for Kris' help to carry him inside." Jinon explained.
 "Why would he be outside?" Hara asked herself.
 "Molla. But I think he stayed all night outside since his body was freezing cold when we brought him in." Kris answered.
 "They said the ambulance is on its way." Kan informed the others.
 Hara took Chanyeol's hand and rubbed them in between hers and blowing them, warming them up.
 LeeU can clearly see how she cares for him this much and it breaks his heart.
 
 After some minute, the ambulance came and took Chanyeol out. The other RS's can't come since that's on the rule.
 *I hope he'll be okay.* was their only wish on their minds.
_______________
 "It's about an hour since they left." Hara said while leaning on Xiumin's shoulder with her knees hugged.
 "Maybe he'll need to stay at the hospital longer. Don't worry, he'll comeback faster than you can say choco latté." Xiumin comforted her.
 "Choco-"
 >dingdong<
 Xiumin was right. He came sooner.
 The crew layed him on a bed (on a new room where the crew had opened) then had a conversation with Kris, Suho and Jinon.
 "He was already given an effective medicine. All he need to do is to take a long rest, take his other medicines after eating and always keep him warm." one of the crew reminded.
 "Arraso." they said.
 "You. Yes you miss.
 I think you can be a good nurse for him.
 You're Miss Min Hara right?
 He kept saying your name since we left earlier.
 He needs you the most now." the other crew spoke up.
 "M-me?" Hara pointed herself.
 "Ne. We'll leave now." another said and then they bowed at each other and left with the gate automatically locked.
 
 "It's okay. If you want I'll just stay beside him instead." Suho offered.
 "Ani. Gwenchanayeo.
 I can do it." she refused.
 "You sure?" Kris asked.
 "Ne."
 "Okay. I'll just cook some soup for him. Ne?"
 "Yeah."
 Then three left the room. Hara sitted on the chair beside his bed. A towel and warm water was already set before they came and so, Hara drenched the towel and squeezed it then putted it on Chanyeol's forehead.
 A moment after, Mira came to see how they are going in the room.
 "How's he?" Mira asked as soon as she sat down at a spare chair.
 "Mollayo. His fever won't fall." Hara felt his forehead with the back of her hand.
 "Uhm. By the way.
 Last night, I opened a new room."
 "Jinjja? What's it then?"
 "Well. It's like a mini forest. There were a huge number of animals inside.
 Tennis and Puss were even there as a matter of fact."
 "Wooo~. It's like it was made specially for you."
 "hmm. Actually I felt relieved when I went inside and saw my pets. I was so stressed yesterday."
 "I know. I can feel you. So did you stay there all night?"
 "Not actually. But something happened before I went to my bed." she lowed her head and voice.
 "LeeU .. He was still awake then when I was about to leave, he stopped me."
 "How?"
 "He h-hugged me. Then he said he missed me."
 "And~? What did you respond?"
 "Nothing. I was stunned."
 "Hmm. Then what were you thinking right in that time? Were your memories together came back?"
 "I think so. But I still am confused in that moment. Then he gave me a toy. He even named it LeeUkuma."
 "oh? Really? But you already have DomokYeol, ne?"
 "Yeah. I tried to give him back the toy but he was just so stubborn. He even kissed my head and bid goodnight."
 "ah. So, to whom were you able to sleep comfortably? LeeUkuma or DomokYeol?"
 "Hai. Don't give me that look.
 You know. I still wonder why he stayed all night outside and got himself a fever."
 Mira: *Changing topic.*
 "ah! What if he had saw you and LeeU making up? That could've hurted him that much that he let himself catch a fever."
 "Mwo? Eh. I think he didn't. He might've slept early yesterday then woke up and ended sleeping outside."
 "Psssh. You should think of the possibilities, don't you think?"
 Few minutes later, Tao came in with the soup made by Suho.
 "Here. Make hyung eat this then drink his medicine after." he handed Hara the tray.
 "Ne. Gomawo dongsaeng." she thanked and then he left.
 Mira took the tray as Hara tried to wake him up.
 "Chanyeol? Wake up. It's time to eat." she slightly tapped his cheeks.
 His eyes then slowly peeked open and he observed the room where he's in.
 "Hi. It's time to eat now. Here, let me help you." Hara assisted him to slightly sit up straight.
 "aww." he felt his head ache.
 "Why? Does your head hurt?" Hara concernly touched his head.
 He wasn't responding. Instead, he was giving her his warmest amused smile.
 "Aish. Why are you giving me that look? Hmm. Here. You must eat these all. And you have to drink your medicine after." Hara took the tray from Mira.
 "Hara. Excuse me. I'll leave now." Mira stood from her seat.
 Hara just nodded then stirred the soup after.
 "Why am I here?" Chanyeol asked.
 "Well. If you still don't know mister. You have a high fever. That's why, you Mr.Flameboy is hot." she blew on the spoon of soup and put it towards his mouth.
 "C'mon. You know I'm always hot. Fevered or not." he grinned.
 "Tsss. Lame joke. Just eat this already. Aaahhh~."
 and he did so, still with his most innocent smile.
 "How long have you been guarding me?"
 "Not quite long. You were brought to the hospital earlier if you don't know.
 How come you stayed all night outside?"
 "I was looking for you last night."
 Chanyeol:*But I hadn't know you already had company besides me.*
 Hara:*. What if Mira was really right?! Ottokhae?!*
 "R-really?"
 "Ne. But I saw you were already sleeping."
 "Aaaahhh." Hara heavied a sigh.
 "I decided to have star gazing then but I fell asleep. That's why."
 "Eh. You should've waken me if that's the case. Look at you now. Aish. Next time you should tell me, ne?"
 "Arra. So how're you and LeeU doing?"
 Because of him, involving him on their topic, Hara accidentally spill the soup on the spoon she was feeding Chanyeol, on him.
 "Ommo! Ah mian. Mianhae." she quickly took a towel and dabbed it on his shirt.
 "ah. My shirt is so messy. I need to change."
 "Sorry. I'm really sorry. Wait. I think there are some clothe here." she opened a near cabinet and found a clean shirt.
 "Here." she hand it over.
 "What will I do with that?" he weakly asked.
 "What what will you do with this? Quickly put it on and change your shirt."
 Chanyeol just gave her the weakest look he can. Like a lifeless ragdoll.
 "W-what do you mean? I-I'll change your clothes for you?" Hara caught his message. And he nodded.
 "Oh no, no, no. No way will I change-"
 "Achoo!"
 "Aish! Fine. Fine." she took the shirt and walked beside the bed.
 She closed both eyes and felt his buttons.
 "Are you feeling my chest on purpose? Why don't you open your eyes?"
 "No I don't! Psssh. Just stop talking. I'm preventing my innocent eyes."
 Her words made him chuckle.
 "What's so funny about? Aish."
 "Nothing. I just find you amusing."
 "Che! Quit joking around will you."
 "I'm not. Feel this? Does it tell you I'm joking?" he took her hand and put it on his fast beating heart.
 Slowly, Hara opened her eyes. She found herself just an inch away from his face.
 He enclosed the space between them with his lips touched hers. Her hand was still on his chest, clearly feeling the fast beat of it.
 
 *So. I was right. He isn't just one of the regular guys that stays here. You share a special feeling with him.
 I guess having you back again became harder than I thought it would be.
 But don't worry. I won't give up. I promise, you'll be with me again in no time.* LeeU thought as he pushed himself off the wall.
 
_________________
 A/N: ommo! They kissed again! Rawr! Haha. Have you noticed, this has 'fever part' again. XD. In my three ff's there's always a fever part. Haha. Mian if I always include it on my fics. It's just that, it's a good reason for the main characters to show their concern/love.
 I wonder what will happen next chapter.
 Let's all find out! ^_^