"Gay"

Moving On From The Past

 

-Flashback-
 
 Jeni came inside the music room and found Hara sleeping in the sofa. She went towards her and stood infront.
 "Yah! Wake up!
 I said wake up!" Jeni rudely kicked the sofa. Her shouts made the peaceful cat awaken.
 Hara slowly sat up and blink to adjust her vision. As soon as the image cleared, her brows nitted together. She stood up to face the intruder. Jeni stepped back who was a bit scared.
 "Wake up and clean our clothes!
 Make sure no stains are left on them!" Jeni crossed her arms and gave her a stubborn look.
 "tss. You woke me up just so you could command me?!" Hara rolled her eyes and snickered.
 "Yes. I'm the RHHL so you have to follow me!" she evily sneered back.
 "Your face!
 Your the RHHL but we're not your slaves.
 I would clean while you flirt?
 No way you brat.
 I'm back to sleep." Hara was about to lay back and continue her disturbed sleep when Jeni scratched her arm with her long nails. Hara's jacket were still hitched up since she grew tired last night and didn't bother to pull them down again.
 "Get up you lazy head!" she threw her hands in the air and tantrumed.
 "Aaah!" Hara got up from ache. Anyone to be in her place would do the same thing, push her.
 Hara could be rude at girls but not as brutal as she is towards boys. She did push her but not too hard.
 The door burst open as three RS's boys entered and saw the scene. Jeni saw this and acted as if she was hurted 10 times than Hara pushed her.
 
 -End of Flashback-
 
 "You disappointed me, .. Chanyeol." Hara can't hold onto her tears anymore. She pulled her jacket's sleeves to cover her bruised arm where Jeni had scratched her.
 Little did she know, before she could cover it, Chanyeol already noticed it.
 *Did she just had a bruise in her arm?
 She doesn't have those last night.* his eyes turned to Jeni's hands and there he saw her long nails. Before he could run to catch Hara up, she already left to their room.
 Others where still comforting Jeni, while Mira came to go back the house.
 "Jeni. You okay?" Aiia worriedly checked her for any wound or what.
 "Yeah. I'm okay.
 Thanks for your concern guys." she managed to smile at them thankfully and gave Aiia a I-did-good-huh look. And she replied it with a you-did-girl face.
 
 Hara washed her face with running water at the bathroom's sink to prevent her eyes for being swollen from crying. She heard a knock on the door and someone called, "Hara. It's me, Mira." .She dried her face with her towel and opened the door. Mira was standing outside with a worried expression. Niether of them spoke as Hara walk back their room and Mira trailed behind.
 Hara rested back in her bed with her blanket covering her whole body, including her head. Mira sat down beside her and said,
 "I wouldn't ask you if you're okay 'cause I can see you're not.
 But I just want you to know that I don't believe you were the one to start the fight.
 Believe it or not, I know it was Jeni's fault." this made Hara look at her while she pulled down the sheets to meet eyes with Mira.
 Mira gave her a comforting smile and continued, "I think it's time for you to know."
 *What is this girl talking about?* Hara thought.
 "You may think of me like just a regular student who attends the same class as you and someone who don't know you much.
 But actually, no."
 Hara sat up to listen to her explanation clearly.
 "I can say, I know you more than anyone else. And more than you wanted to know yourself."
 Hara nitted her brows which shows her questioning.
 "Since you were a child, I was like your guardian.
 I would always look after you and prevent you from harm.
 Where ever you were, believe me, I was there. When you're back at the Philippines or here in Korea, I always follow you."
 *Don't tell me this girl is a gay and she stalks around me?!* she pulled her sheets to her body and moved away from her a bit.
 "Haha. You're thinking I'm a lesbian, aren't you?" Mira chuckled a bit.
 *Is she a mind reader?!* she gave her a suspicious look.
 "Hey. I'm not a mind reader." she lightly slap her shoulder.
 *She's starting to freak me out!* Hara made a scared look.
 "I know you'll react like this. But before you could imagine crazy things, let me first explain.
 Do you remember a girl whose stomach was grumbling as she cried in ache and you gave her your last food? That was on a camping on grade 6, in Baguio City?(the summer capital of the Philippines)"
 Hara started to loosen a bit and relaxed. She shook her head in reply.
 
 __________
 to be continued . . .