"All Your Fault!"

Moving On From The Past

 

As the night gets deeper, the questions on the non-RSAs minds were getting answers.
 
 [A/N: We'll just get it to its peek to lessen the not so important part of the fanfic.]
 
 As the unveiling continues, Aiia's witch-like doings were revealed. All the things she've done during the 3 month period. From the time she scratched Hara's arms and told her no one doesn't want her (Hara) to stay at the mansion that she had crossed over the wall and broke an arm, until the time she drank and purposely kissed Chanyeol to break Hara's heart.
 
 "Booo!" Aiia's haters started booing her.
 She had no choice. She knew she can no longer lie to everyone and act innocently like before. And so, she finally showed her true colors.
 "AND SO WHAT?! Yes I've done all that! And guess what, I was very pleased seeing her miserable!" she stood and pointed a finger towards Hara.
 
 Kai: *Was she really the Aiia we were with last 3 months? She's pure evil. Pretender.*
 Tao: *She's so different to how she showed to us. We even hated Hara noona thinking she's the bad one.*
 Dona: *I never thought she's like this. She was such a sweetie. But then, she was wearing a fake mask.*
 
 Hara: "You sure you're happy now? You hadn't lay a hand on me properly, had you? It'll be more fun to see a hand mark of you on my face right? Now's your chance." she said while taking steps closer to Aiia. She then raised a hand behind her, signalling a i-can-handle-this.
 
 Aiia: "ha. You don't know how I'm pleased to do that." she was about to give Hara a hard slap when someone grabbed her hand behind.
 
 "Don't you dare to touch Hara noona." Tao said with piercing eyes.
 Aiia: "T-tao? But I thought you love me? You said you love me, isn't it? Let me do this ones."
 Tao, back at the RS's mansion, had confessed his feelings for Aiia before.
 
 Tao: "I know I did. But I won't let you hurt my Hara noona. You knew beforehand that I loved you. We even had a secret relationship. You said you love me too but you keep flirting my hyungs and Kai. Now I know the reason, because you really are a flirt.
 Noona had always protected and cared for me. So, I won't let anyone, not even you, hurt my Hara noona." he threw her hand away.
 "We won't let you too." the Exo and F.Cuz members, even Mira, Dona and Jeni stood infront of her.
 
 Aiia: "J-jeni? Can't you see she took away LeeU oppa from you?!"
 Jeni: "No Aiia. No one was taken away from me. LeeU was never mine. I don't own him."
 LeeU: "Aniyo. Jeni, I was yours since we were child. It was you Aiia. It was you who took me away from Jeni."
 Aiia: "B-but.
 Hara took you away from me Jeni! We were bestfriends before she came and ruined everything!"
 Jeni: "Why do you keep blaming others on your own mistakes?! It was all your fault! You're the one who separated yourself with us. We USED TO BE bestfriends but you were full of pretensions.
 I became flirt and changed because you said LeeU oppa didn't like me and liked Hara instead.
 But now that I've known the truth, I can never forgive you for making me mad with my true bestfriend, Hara."
 
 "Hara eonni have recieved so much pain because of that Aiia."
 "DEVIL AIIA!"
 "PLASTIC!!"
 Some antis started throwing Aiia, tomatoes. Others threw flours, eggs, even mud balls.
 She just kept crying since she can't do anything about it anymore.
 No one was protecting her. No one cared so. Even if they pity her now, they thought Hara had recieved much more with her so she deserves this.
 
 "HAJIMA!(kr_ stop it)" someone shouted and embraced Aiia to cover her.
 "H-hara?
 Just let them do so.
 I deserve this anyway." she keep sobbing.
 "Hara-ssi! Step away! Just let us do this revenge!
 She'd flirted my boyfriend before too!"
 "Yeah! Me too!"
 "Mine too!"
 They won't stop, so...
 
 _________________
 A/N: woopsie. I'll make you wait, just a little. ^o^
 Keep your loves coming!