"Won Your Heart"

Moving On From The Past

 

>dingdong<
 "oh. Door rings.
 I'll get it." Jinon stood from playing go carts with Kris.
 He came back holding a red card full of heart designs.
 "Wohoo! It's for Valentine's day!" Dona cheered and clapped her hands.
 "Guys! Everyone in the sala. Pali. We got a mail." Yejun called.
 
 Annyong RS's! You all know what day is tomorrow, ne?
 Of course yes. It's Valentine's Day!
 And to celebrate, we'll going to have a ball.
 But that wouldn't be fair with the guys, would it be?
 And so, we have invited some gals you'll definitely may enjoy the night with.
 But mind you. I once again repeat, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS. You know what I mean.
 So, the next day, another mail will be sent to you including a key where you will be beautified to be prepared for the ball.
 
 "Woohoo!" they all cheered.
 
 
 That night...
 
 Hara was layed on her bed with eyes closed. When a guy peeked inside their room and took a glimpse of her.
 He entered the room and quietly walked beside her bed. He took her hand and trace his fingers to her wounded finger.
 *Before, you said your heart was confused. But I think it had decided to whom it belongs now, right?*
 Chanyeol then placed her hand on his cheeks.
 *Evenso, I still missed those nights we shared together.* he carress her hands while starring at her face. Then he came to notice a stuff toy by her side. LeeUkuma.
 "H-have he really won your heart?" he unknowingly said the words in his mind. Realizing this, he hurriedly scurried off.
 Hara started moving then opened her eyes.
 *hmm? Why did I suddenly wake up?
 Was there someone here earlier?
 And that dream. That's strange.* she slid of her bed and started to walk out the room. She thought she just dreamt about Chanyeol entering her room and saying those words to her.
 Once Hara's disturbed from her sleep, she can't fall back easily so she decided to go at the mansion's music room.
 
 "Hmm. Might as well just watch another movie." she set the theater set then slump back at the sofa.
 *It feels so unusual without DomokYeol.*
 "Aish! Why did I just left him there. Now I feel uncomfortable." she crossed her arms and frowned.
 *But he's on Aiia's arms now. He maybe gave her him after that night.*
 "It'll be better if there's fries and burger to eat." she said while eyes are to the monitor.
 Suddenly she heard a >tut tut< sound coming from the wall with a bright red light on it. She curiously came near it then pressed the button. Then it was opened. Inside contains her cravings.
 "Wow!" she wowed at the hot burger and fries in front of her.
 "I didn't know there's this kind.
 >hmm< tastes good." she took a bite.
 "thanks." a voice said.
 "Hm? What?" Hara looked left and right.
 Hara: *Wait a sec.*
 
 "hai. I still feel hungry. I want pizza.
 And some donuts. And then fried frogs, crickets, worms." the first two foods she said was presented and she found them on the box.
 "Hai. What kind of cook did bake this pizza? The dough isn't crispy and the sauce is sour. And this donut. Is this really a donut? Doesn't taste like one."
 "WHAT DID YOU SAY!-" the voice said again.
 Hara: "Now what? There are voices here?
 Oh. I may just be imagining things, right?"
 "Achoo-"
 "Shh!"
 "Lower your voice!"
 "You lower your voice!"
 "Shut up hyungs! She'll hear you."
 
 "So I'm guessing you're 5 males all in all. Do you mind introducing yourselves to me."
 She wasn't getting any response.
 "Achoo!" she heard again.
 "Hai. It's so ungentleman to not introduce names to a girl.
 You can talk to me now. I won't tell anyone." she turned off the screen and waited for a response.
 
_________________________________________
[A/N]: Ommo! Valentine's day is getting near right ? Do you any dates on that day ?
Lucky you guys .. 'Cause Eunica_Hija author-nim don't have anyone to ask her to be his Valentine ..I'm so loveless .. T^T
But well, any of you watched B.A.P comeback MV One Shot ?? 
There were some parts where they shoot in here in the Philippines .. 
Woot! Woot! Proud to be PinayBaby!!