"Us, Together"

Moving On From The Past

 

"You should speak already you guys. I know you're aware of the things I'm capable of doing, right?" Hara warned the men.
 "C-Choneun Sehun-imnida!" the one who keeps on sneezing said with a shaky voice.
 "ah. Hi. My name's Luhan."
 "I-I'm Chen. Hello."
 "I am Lay. Nice to meet you."
 "And my name is D.O. The one who cooked all those foods you're insulting." he said with a bit bitter tone.
 
 Hara chuckled at D.O's words then preceded in saying,
 "If I'm not mistaken, you're the other members of EXO, right?
 And D.O-ssi. I was just joking when I said it tastes bad.
 Kai had told me much about how great cook you are.
 I was just testing you guys if you'll going to fall for my trap.
 And you did." she clutched on her stomach and laughed hard on the sofa.
 "She's one smart girl ah hyung?" Sehun elbowed D.O
 "No Sehun. It was just because of your sneezing! Aish." Lay raised a brow at him.
 "Eh~" he pouted.
 "It's okay Sehun-ah. Don't mind him." Luhan comforted him.
 
 "Well, actually, it isn't just now when I noticed you guys. Sometimes, I here soft voices coming from you actually.
 So stop accusing your maknae." Hara shrugged.
 "Aish." they all said in disappointment.
 
 "Yo! Don't you wanna let me see your faces? I wonder how you look like." Hara opened up.
 "You'll meet us personally soon. Sooner than you think. Just you wait and be patient." Chen spoke up.
 
 Hara: "Oh. Is that so? Hmm. Frankly speaking, I don't wanna ask you the questions which are running on my mind now. I have a great feeling that there would be more to this activity than just a normal recreation."
 Luhan: "Do you have psychic powers like I do?"
 Hara: "Guess you're Luhan. Hmm. Maybe.
 So, you guys, do you want me to go to sleep already?
 So you can do your duties too. I wouldn't want to disturb you, you know.
 It was nice, uhm, hearing you? Haha.
 But we'll sure meet soon so see you till then.
 Goodnight."
 "Goodnight." said the boys.
 Then Hara left the room to her bed.
 
 Sehun: "She's actually sweet, unlike the other one, right hyungs?"
 D.O: "Sure is."
 Lay: "Whoa. Just awhile ago you're like you hate her for insulting your cooking, aren't you?"
 D.O: "Well hyung, she said her reasons right? And then praised my cooking. So I like her."
 Chen: "Hey hey. We all know who really loves her the most. So stay back." he chuckled.
 Sehun: "Sure is hyungs. Bet after this, it'll be a huge difference in the outside world."
 "uhm hmm." they all agreed and nodded.
 
 
 That evening of the next day ...
 As Honey said on the letter, they were given another key where they were make overd. They wore the best gowns and tox given to all of them which suits them perfectly.
 Just before 9pm, the front door opened with two staffs came inside and with them were 6 gorgeous ladies dressed elegantly.
 
 Beforehand, girls were asked to pick their for the ball then it came to this result:
 Baekhyun=Mira
 Jinon=Dona
 Kris=Jeni
 Chanyeol=Aiia
 LeeU=Hara
 [A/N: I forgot to mention. Hara may have LeeU by herside, but since then she didn't talk to Xiumin and Mira too. But the two won't start a conversation with her. They just let her do what she wants.]
 And so, the boys who didn't got picked were paired with the other 6 gals.
 Then after, the staffs took them to the venue room. It was very spacious and festive, yet exquisite and elegant.
 
 Sweet music can be heard and so, couples started to fill the dance floor. Each pair were enjoying each other's company, swaying their body to the rhythm.
 After a short while, they started changing partners. Since they're in a round form, it was just easy to do so.
 They kept changing then it came to Hara and Chanyeol being paired.
 Chanyeol offered his hand in a gentleman manner. Hara hesitated before giving her hand to him.
 Finally, they were swinging bodies.
 Then Chanyeol opened about,
 "So, how're you doing with LeeU?"
 Hara: "We? Ow. We're getting close like the how we used to be. We're good. H-how 'bout you and Aiia? Sure you look good together."
 Chanyeol: "R-really? Thanks. I'm happy for you and LeeU too."
 *How can you seem to be happy for me? Wouldn't it be better if we're the ones together?* both of them thought but kept a fake smile to each other. But deep inside, their hearts are hammered by each other's stupid words and doings.
 Soon, the song ended and they had to be separated. They both had this smile before leaving the other.
 *I wish it'll just be us, together.
 But I can see you're happy with him/her.* the two thought at the same time.