"Exercise Time!"

Moving On From The Past

 

The next days became lighter as Chanyeol isn't thinking much about his jealousy towards Hara and Xiumin. Everything seemed to be normal, except for one. .. Aiia, who was flirting Kris most of the time, was now giving much her attention to Chanyeol. This was very obvious since where ever Chanyeol is, Aiia would be there. This makes it more harder for him to always be with Hara whom he promised to be with by her side.
 Before, when Aiia wasn't flirting him much, he and Hara are most of the time together (with Xiumin); watching movies, playing games, eating foods cooked by him or Xiumin, simply having fun. It actually felt like Hara made another bestfriend because she was as active as she is when there is only her and Xiumin.
 But their bonding had been slowly lessening since Aiia started pulling Chanyeol away from them. She, most of the time, cling onto his arms (like she'd be lost) anytime anywhere. When watching t.v, eating, cleaning, just hanging on the guys' room, as in everywhere. The others might not make this a big deal since they knew she's just 'affectionate', but few people (including Chanyeol of course) raise their brows at them in sight. Xiumin, Mira and most of all Hara, had been giving Aiia questioning looks. They aren't used to her being with Chanyeol. And being much obvious that she's separating him from them, who originally were the ones very close from the start, particularly Hara and Chanyeol.
 
 It was already late night at the mansion. All lights are off, and everyone's passed asleep, except for one.
 Hara kept awake (as she usually does) by herself at the music room, staring at the k-groups' posters at one side of the room with DomokYeol in her arms. She then turned to the albums' aisles and run pass the rack with her fingers.
 *He said he'll help me finish these albums til the last day.
 There are plenty more left but I think I would just have to watch it by myself.* she took the Teen Top's Special Summer Album then made her way to the player. She, after, sitted crossed-legs at the couch and the MV of Be Ma Girl started playing. She didn't notice someone had come inside the room and smiled when he saw her watching.
 He purposely jumped from behind the couch and landed nicely next to Hara.
 "Hey." he waved a hi.
 "oh. Not sleepy yet?" Hara asked as she just took a short glance at him.
 "Nope. I wouldn't be since I promised to stay with you every night to watch every albums." he beamed a smile.
 "You haven't forgotten that, huh?" she glance at him ones again.
 "Of course. Why would I.
 Is hyung sleeping already?" Chanyeol took the brown toy from Hara and played with it.
 "Hey. He's with me." Hara grabbed it from him with a slight laugh then hugged it herself.
 "Learn to share." he then hugged it too even if it still was on her embrace. Their eyes then met and the two stopped laughing. They both examined each other's facial features. Slowly, Chanyeol slid properly at the couch and gently lay his head down on Hara's lap. Hara would normally hate guys (except for Xiumin) on doing this on her (or even break their necks) but surprisingly, she didn't even move a bit when Chanyeol did, rather she just focus her eyes at the screen but a smile was starting to show up in her face.
 They just kept still for an hour til the album played already ended. No words can be heared between the two for the rest of the hour but they feel connected in their hearts.
 "It's already late.
 You should go to sleep." Hara looked down at him who was giving him an adorable face from below her. She lightly flicked his forehead with her finger then Chanyeol push his self up to face her clearly, still with his biggest smile.
 "WE should go to sleep.
 You should wake up earlier too just so you could exercise, you know." Chanyeol hugged the toy tightly and smelled it a bit.
 "ieie. And this guy here needs some laundry. He's full of your morning salivaaaa~" he stick out his tongue then pinch his nose like it really does sting.
 "aaaahhh." she swayed him back and forth and made a half-frowning-half-smiling face.
 Chanyeol then stood up and turned off the player.
 "C'mon." he offered a hand. Hara stared at it for a while.
 *She wouldn't take it, would she?* he was about to get his hand back and Hara noticed this so she grabbed his hand at a rapid move.
 She pushed herself up and slipped on her floppers. The two left the music room with their hands together and entered the mansion.
 "Here. Buddy, make sure she'll sleep well tonight, arraso?" Chanyeol 'told' DomokYeol and opened the door of the girls' bedroom. He then handed it to Hara as she tuck herself properly on her bed.
 "Goodnight~." they both whispered then Chanyeol left.
 *Why do I feel so strange when I'm with him?
 I never permit guys to hold my hand or even stay with me at night except for my honey bun, but with him ...
 Aaahh! I don't wanna think about it anymore.* Hara cleared her mind to have a good night sleep.
 *tsk. So they stayed together again. Wait til I get him from you.* Aiia nitted her brows at Hara.
 
 -Next morning-
 Everyone were just hanging to their own space. Baekhyun and Mira were having their breakfast; Kris, Jeni, Aiia and Tao were watching t.v; Xiumin was walking around the mansion; Dona and Suho are both laying on the girls bedroom; while Chanyeol and Hara had just waken up at the same time.
 They both opened the doors of their bedrooms and yawn after. The two walk at the fridge and grab the knob at the same time, making their hands connect that made their eyes grew wide when they saw each other.
 "Aaaahhh!" they both screamed.
 Mira and Baekhyun who were observing the two, laughed at them in sight.
 "You two are hilarious." they commented.
 "You woke up early." Chanyeol noticed.
 "You said I need some exercise.
 Then you have to join me. C'mon.
 Exercise time." Hara grabbed him by the hand and took him out with her at the poolside area where some dumbles and exercising apparatuses can be found.
 "We need to stretch first right?" Hara inquired.
 After a short stretch, they started some exercises. Chanyeol was showing off by using dumbles on both hands.
 "See these? Muscles huh?
 But Hara, you could only exercise with one hand." he continued to dumble.
 "Is that all you got?
 Tss. I can do better than that even with just my left arm." she sneered. She then took some weights and put them at a barbell.
 *W-wait. That's 50, 100, 200 kilos! (The author's exaggerating .. XD)
 Is she sure she could -* before Chanyeol could even finish his thoughts, Hara had lift the barbel with her left arm, effortless. It was like she was just carrying a weightless carton. There was no struggle that can be seen on her face, but she was actually still laughing at Chanyeol's amazed face. His jaw's dropped on the ground with his eyes wide, still not believing how this girl in front of her can lift such HEAVY weight.
 "Hara take your breakfast!" Xiumin called from the glass door and saw Hara lifting the heavy barbell. He just sighed and shook his head, seeing Chanyeol's facial reaction.
 *Hyung! Can't you see what she's doing?! She's lifting a barbell with one arm!* he was pointing Hara with his finger.
 "Okay oppa! I'm coming!" she answered back.
 "Let's go?" Hara went back inside, still with the barbell in her left arm, while Chanyeol left the dumbells back to their place and trailed after her.
 Hara passed by Kai who was sitted on a chair in the corner, playing on his iPod, then she approached him.
 "Hey. Can you hold this for me?
 I'll just eat my breakfast.
 I'll get it back after." Hara held it up infront of him effortlessly while Kai thought, *Oh? A girl lifting a barbell with one hand. That doesn't seem so heavy.*
 "Yeah sure." he placed his iPod beside him and took the 'light' barbell from Hara on his left arm.
 "Andwae! That's-" before Chanyeol had cutted in, Kai came landing face to face with the tiled cold floor and was feets almost got paralized if the barbell hit them (thank God for his reflexes), while Hara skidded her way to the dining.
 Chanyeol shook his head and put his hands on his pockets then walk passed their maknae.
 "I told you not to.
 It's heavy." he mumbled.
 "Thanpps pow the tip hyung." Kai nitted his brows together and said while 'checking if the tiles are clean.'
 
 A while later ...
 "We got a mail!" Dona who just came to check the mail box, announced, getting the attention of everyone.
 "Hey Kai. Why are you kissing the floor?
 Get up, we got a new mail." Suho stooped down at him and pointed at the sala.
 "Yah! Hyung! Wait!
 Need help!" but he already had left.
 "Everyone's here?" Dona asked.
 "Yeah. Here." Kai raised his hand while bending to stretchs his spine and sat on the sofa's side. (He got up with the help of Kris)
 "What happened to you Kai?" Hara questioned while he answered her with an unbelievable look. Xiumin on the side is chuckling by himself.
 "Quiet. I'll read it." Dona hushed them and stood in front.
 "Annyong RS's!
 It's a good day isn't it? A good day to get those bodies sweating! And a best way to do so is through sports. So today, you guys are going to have a BASKETBALL GAME! >wohoo!< . Of course we all know there'll gonna be two teams. Each team will have 3 boys and two girls. Hara will be an exeption since she has injury. Meaning, 1 boy would have to sit out. The two would record the game's progress. First team to get 50 points wins the game.
 But of course this wouldn't be challenging if there aren't be any prize right?
 You'll know later when I visit you this afternoon so that you can claim your prize.
 There's a key inside the envelope. Search the room where it'll fit and see the gym for yourselves.
 Enjoy the game and see you later!"
 
 They all cheered when it ended.
 "Let's go!" Tao pumped his fist in the air. And then one by one, they rushed to the hallway of doors. Baekhyun tried the key in each of the rooms then finally the third room to the last clicked opened.