Moving On From The Past

Moving On From The Past

The audience themselves were crying, touched.

Tita Bree:"There Hara. I know you miss your parents so much. The mansion where you all stayed, it's all yours. They made it extra special for their one and only daughter. And you know what ? They personally asked me to invite Mira as one RS. They knew about  her all along and she's one of the people who your parents trusts the most."

Hara then hugged Mira tightly, cried at her and whispered "Thank You" on her ears.

Everyone clapped their hands and had a standing ovation. Others were still wiping their tears.

The event ended at night. The RS's were tired themselves and decided to part theirways.

Tita Bree:"Hara. Tara na(ph_ Let's Go)?" she called from inside their limo.

Hara:"uhm-"

Chanyeol:"ah. Ajumma, can I have her just for tonight?" he look at her eyes.

Tita Bree:"Arraso. You take her home after, okay ?"

He then nodded then the limosine drove off.

Chanyeol and Hara took a short walk 'til they reached a nearby park and decided to settle at a bench for a while.

"There sure are a lot of things that happened today, huh ?"

"Yeah. I never thought all of these were planned for me by my parents."
"You're so lucky you had such great parents." Chanyeol commented.

"Ne. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't get to know Mira, you guys and also myself. And I wouldn't also be moving on from my past with LeeU."

"uhm hmm. Bet it was hard for you to know that Aiia planned those to separate ypu and him. I knew you loved him so much."

"Maybe it was really destined to turn out like that. For me to get hurt but fall in love with someone better."
Chanyeol gulped and instantly turned his head to face her.

"At first I thought 'DomokYeol' would only replace Mr.Tough for a while. But I ended choosing his warmth instead."
"D-did he took LeeU's place in your heart?"

"No."

"he didn't?! But you  said-"
His sentence was cutted when Hara took him by his collar and closed the space between them giving him a whole-hearted warm kiss.

Chanyeol was shocked at first but in the end replied her wuth his lips. He carressed  ger face and turned his head to a better angle. Their kiss last for 5 minutes that they didn't even felt the cold breeze passing them by.

When they finally broke the kiss,

"He didn't. But you did, you babo." Hara giggled.

"Ahh. I thought you don't love me." he took her into his arms.

"I've already fallen for you ever since you said sorry for letting me hurt. That day when  you cried in front of me. That's when my heart started to softened because of you. Since then, I didn't even wanted to see you cry just because of me. And that's when I started to care and ... Love you."
Chanyeol smiled at her words. When suddenly she pushed him away and turned her back at him.

"But when I saw you kissing Aiia .. hmp." she crossed her arms.

"B-but but-"
"You liked that too, didn't you?!" she pouted and nitted her brows together.

"Ani. I only wanted your lips ever since." he gave her a back hug which made Hara's frown into a wide smile.

"Do you still remember that night at the beach?"

Chanyeol asked with his head resting on Hara's shoulder.

"uhm hmm"
"Isn't it you said your heart still isn't decided to whom it was beating for? Do you have an answer for that now ?"

Hara turned her head slowly 'til their faces were just breath apart. Hara touched her chest with her hand.

"Ne. It says it beats only for, YOU."
Chanyeol then turned his head sideways and once again, their lips met.
Hara:*I'm happy I met you Chanyeol. You brought back the real me. And until now, helping me from Moving On  From The Past.

My heart is a hundred percent sure. That you're the main reason for it to beat, each and everyday.*
 

 

 

 

 

The End ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wooops .. Not yet . ^O^

 

Of course we all wanna know what will happen next.

 

Let's see in the next chaptie! ^_^