"Disappointed"

Moving On From The Past

 

The next morning,
 Since Hara was used to sleeping late ever since they lived here, she took her time sleeping at the music room's sofa. Her mind is set to wake up in 10am. But I guess not today. Jeni was looking for her so she could command her to hand-wash all their clothes. She noticed she wasn't sleeping in their room so she searched around the house. Still, she couldn't find her. The guys were all at the sala, doing their own tasks, and she decided to ask them,
 "Any of you seen Hara yet?
 She's not in our room."
 "Try looking at the music room." Baekhyun suggested.
 "oh. Right." she darted to the music room.
 And finally, there she found Hara.
 
 Kris, Suho, and Tao came to see if Jeni already found Hara. They all went to the music room and saw the two girls, fighting.
 They saw Hara pushed Jeni, as she ended up landing on the cold floor.
 "But Hara. I was just trying to wake you up so you could eat your breakfast." Jeni was crying. She was covering her eyes while sobbing.
 "What?!" Hara asked confusedly.
 *Hey! I didn't pushed you that hard that you would land on the floor!*
 The boys came in respond. All of them went to comfort Jeni as they assisted her to sit in one of the chair.
 "I >sob< just wanted >sob< to wake her >sob< so she could eat her breakfast and help us clean, but she pushed me away." she cried even more on Tao's shirt.
 *NOW WHAT MISS BEST ACTRESS?!* Hara yelled on her mind.
 "What's your problem?! Huh?!
 She was just concern at you but you hurted her?
 What kind of person are you?!" Kris growled at her. His mad voice made Hara's blood boil. She wasn't crying but her mad eyes were locked on Kris'.
 "Noona. You don't need to hurt her.
 You could just tell her if you don't want to." Tao said while still comforting Jeni.
 *Even you Tao?! I can't believe this.* Hara sighed in her mind.
 "What's your problem?!" Kris pushed her by the shoulder, hardly. Hara moved a bit but managed to go back in place.
 People from the house heard Kris' voice and hurriedly scrambled to get in to see the commotion.
 *What's happening?* Mira asked on her mind.
 "Hara. Why did you do such thing to Jeni?" Suho's voice became a bid loud.
 "Hyung-ah. What happened?" Kai rushed to pass the crowd.
 "This girl hurted Jeni just because she's concerned of her!" Kris angrily answered.
 "What?" they all gasped.
 *oh no. She would never do that.
 Unless ...* Mira saw Jeni's evil smirk at Hara.
 *You! Making Hara look mean in all our eyes!* Mira glared at her.
 "Hara. Why did you do it?" Suho shouted this time. Hara's eyes drifted on him. It was the first time since their stay, he ever shouted in anger.
 "Hey. Don't you dare raise your voice at Hara." Mira protectively held her arms wide.
 "Wait. I think we just have a misunderstanding here-" Dona was interrupted.
 "MISUNDERSTANDING?!
 She hurted Jeni!" Suho accusively pointed at Hara
 *Leader sure is mad.* Kai moved a bit away in fright.
 "Hyung. Calm down." Baekhyun tried to calm his leader.
 "Oppa. Let Hara explain first." Aiia acted like she really was on Hara's side.
 *Ha! That's what you get Hara!* were the real words on her mind.
 "I don't have to explain anything." Hara ignored all of them and pushed herself out of them.
 "Leaving without explaining would make you look guilty." Kai spoke but she didn't turn around.
 Before she could leave, Chanyeol held her hand fast. Hara flinced a bit that became evident to her face, but managed to look fine. Chanyeol wasn't gripping on her arm tight but she still felt pain on it.
 "Hara. Why would you do such a thing?" his eyes shows his disappointment.
 Hara looked back at him with a bit of tears, forming her eyes.
 "Of all people here, I thought you'll be the last person who wouldn't believe me.
 You disappointed me, .. Chanyeol."  a tear dropped from her eye as she wiped it fast and yank her hand away from his grip.