"Feel Better"

Moving On From The Past

 

The sun had already set when they all went back inside. The atmosphere was heavy. No one dared to open up what had happened. Some of them were staying at the sala, doing nothing, Suho was cooking their food with Chanyeol, while Mira and Dona were on their room together with Baekhyun, comforting Mira.
 Mira's eyes were still swollen from the long hours of crying. She and Baekhyun were both sitted on Hara's bed. Mira was leaning onto Baekhyun's shoulder, while he comfortingly hugged her with one arm. She had been crying on him since she went back inside after she yelled at the boys earlier, but eventually stopped as there were no more tears fell from her eyes.
 "Do you feel better now?" Baekhyun concernly asked as Mira pulled a bit away.
 She shook her head and replied, "I still worry about her."
 "Do you have her number? Why don't you try to call her?" Dona went near them and sitted at Mira's bed.
 Mira stood and opened her drawer to get her phone. She dialled Hara's number. They heard a cellphone rang and it came from under Hara's bed. Baekhyun kneeled down and reached for the cellphone.
 "She forgot her phone." he held up the phone.
 "oh no. Hara." Mira dropped her phone and burst out tears again. Baekhyun took him on his arms once more and tightly embraced her. Dona was on tears too while worrying at Hara as well.
 Tao came knocking at their door and was to tell them the food is already set.
 "Hyung, noonas, the food is ready." he poke his head inside. Mira angrily stood up. She opened the door widely and glared at him and yelled.
 "YOU STILL CAN EAT BY THIS TIME WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT HARA?!
 SHE FORGOT HER PHONE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD HAD HAPPENED TO HER!
 We all don't know where this place is.
 We don't even know anyone here, but each other.
 What could possibly happen to her out there, alone." she felt her knees weakened and fell on the floor.
 Everyone in the kitchen heard her cries. The guys felt guilty on their part.
 Baekhyun stood Mira up by the shoulders and made her sit back in the bed. She continued to cry onto his arms.
 "Do you think we should do something about this?" Suho turned to Kris. He nodded ones in reply.
 "But what can we do hyung?" Kai questioned. The guys thought of it for a while then Tao suggested,
 "What if, one of us cross over the wall?
 All of the boys will stack up til the top one reach the end."
 "That's a great idea Tao." Suho patted his shoulder.
 "Let's go." Kris stood from being sitted but Aiia held him back.
 "B-but oppa. Don't you think that would be dangerous oppa?" she acted concern but in reality, she don't want them to go after Hara.
 "Hara must be in more danger outside than how we'll get through that wall." Chanyeol glared at her and headed outside. He was determined to follow and find Hara. Among all the guys inside, he feels the guiltiest. Specially because he was the one who'd always been with Hara from the start, and yet he hadn't do anything to stop Hara from leaving. He hated himself for had doing nothing.
 *I can't forgive myself if something bad happened to her.* Chanyeol gripped his hand tightly.
 The boys gathered around including Baekhyun when Kai called him. They already told Mira and Dona about their plan and they began to feel a bit lightened.
 They all went out the pool area with their food left unattended inside.
 "So what's our plan, hyung?" Baekhyun placed both hands in his hips as he seized the wall, up and down.
 "We'll form a pyramid. The tallest be the base." Kris nodded at Suho and made his way to a space beside the wall.
 "Chanyeol." Suho waved him over and motioned him to go his way with him as well.
 "No. I want to be the one to go over that wall. I'll be the one on the top." he desperately look at his leader's eyes. Suho can see that he was very much determined to get Hara back. He knew he really wanted this badly.
 "I understand." he said. "Tao, we'll be the base. Kai, Baekhyun, get up on us. Chanyeol will be the top one. Come on. Move." Suho clapped his hands. He stood between Tao and Kris. They pulled up their sleeves and set to carry the others with their shoulders.
 "Oppa. Be careful." Mira cautioned as she squeezed Baekhyun's hand. He replied her with an assuring smile.
 Tao and Suho put their hands on their back and bended down while Baekhyun pulled his pants a bit and stepped both feet on their hands. Next was Kai. Suho and Kris held their hands behind them and he stepped up. Now, it was Chanyeol's turn. The guys were setting their hands for him to step on. He then took a step up when someone gleefully called, "Hi guys!" Everyone turn to her voice and their mouth went open.