"Bbangku"

Moving On From The Past

 

While the RS's enjoyed the experience in the hill; having a new year countdown, setting up fireworks, taking pictures and self-videos. They jump and run around the hill, starting the year having fun. And they don't seem to notice two people were missing.
 They went down the hill at passed 3am still running hand in hand with Tao holding up the cam-corder to video everyone as they go down.
 
______________
 A week later, they recieved a mail to go back the RS's mansion and so, they travelled back that same day and bought a lot of souvenirs with them. They were riding the same huge white van. Chanyeol and Hara are at back, side by side, with Chanyeol sleeping. His head was rocking side to side, then 'unconsciously' landed to Hara's shoulder, making her look at him. His head was about to fall from her shoulder but then she instantly got hold on it and placed it on a more comfortable position.
 Chanyeol smiled to himself as he was just pretending to be asleep with his eyes closed.
 Xiumin was asking to share Hara's earplugs and when she took the left piece off her ear, he was about to get it from her but Chanyeol instantly grabbed it and put it in his ear instead.
 "Bwo? I thought you were sleeping." Hara said then tried to push him off her side but he leaned firmly. He even rubbed himself on her shoulder. She kept pushing him with her hand, and so, he took it with his own hand and placed it on his cheeks. He then planted a tender kiss on the back of her hand and rested it on their side while he intertwined it with his own hand. Hara accepted her defeat and didn't budge to move anymore, but just smile at his sweet gestures. Xiumin saw this and took Hara's other hand to be locked with his. However, Chanyeol grabbed her hand from him and secured her both hands sandwiched with his two hands.
 *Silly.* Hara giggled and looked at her Xiumin oppa who shook his head and chuckled along.
 
______________
 On their way back, the staff beside the driver's seat handed them an envelop. Mira took it and read it loud,
 "Annyong RS's!
 So I think by this time, you're heading back the quarters.
 But before you get there, I just wanna say, from now on, you're not the only ones staying inside the mansion.
 You'll be having new Recreationmates. New RMs.
 Who? You'll gonna find out soon.
 Clue, they may or may not affect few of you. It depends on how you would welcome them.
        -Honey"
 Then at the bottom part, there were jumbled words making a sentence.
 "I wonder what that means." Baekhyun said, pointed the lower part of the letter and showed it to everybody.
 Hara had a closer look and with one run, she said loud, "Take a short look at the past then move on."
 "Mwo? Oh.Yeah. Noona's right." Tao said as he reanalyzed the puzzling activity.
 *Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
 This isn't for me anyway. Is it?
 Hai. I'm just over-thinking things.
 This isn't meant for me.* Hara heavied a sigh and settled back.
 Everyone goes "oooh~." after hearing the message.
 "It's like she's warning or something." Jeni said and shrugged.
 "Wae so paranoid?
 Let's just see when we get back.
 This will make it more exciting!" Kris rubbed his hands in excitement.
 "Hyung I hope they're girls." Kai said and grinned in anticipation then gave Kris a hi-five.
 "Hi these guys. Always thinking about other girls." Aiia pouted.
 "Wae Aiia? Afraid of not getting their attention anymore?" Mira said, again with her usual 'joking' but she mean it tone.
 "Haha. Mira. Aniyo.
 I'm not like that.
 I know they'll always be loyal to me. Ne oppas?" Aiia laughed it off but deep inside she's getting pissed.
 "Of course Aiia." the boys then responded and they all laughed the matter off.
 
 While at the back ...
 "Honey bee? Gwaenchanha?" Xiumin asked when he noticed Hara's deep expression.
 "Mwo? Ah. Ne.
 I was just thinking about something." she shook her head.
 "hmm? Were you thinking about me?" Chanyeol interrupted, peeking with one eye and stretched a bit.
 "Aniyo. I was thinking about how handsome my honey bun is. Pabo." Hara chuckled while Xiumin made a check with his fingers and put it under his chin. Chanyeol then thinned his eyes and once again, rubbed himself on Hara's shoulder and settled back to sleep.
 *But I still wonder how the puzzle is related to the letter.
 Who could be the new RMs?*
 
________________
 An hour before lunch, the van reached the RS's quarters/mansion.
 Everyone stepped down with their own things. But before they could step a foot inside the house, a big golden retriever approached them. It was fastly running with his long furr blowing beautifully by the air. The girls hid behind the guys except for Mira and Hara. They grew scared about this big mammal fastly approaching them.
 The dog then suddenly jumped on Hara. She fell at the ground and the boys instantly rushed towards her. They were all worried but instead of seeing the dog bitting her, it was her face. And Hara was tickled by it.
 "Bbangku-ah. Haha.
 Why are you here boy?
 It's been a long time since I last saw you." Hara slid herself and sat on the ground while rubbing its head.
 "You know this dog?" Dona asked while poking her head behind Suho.
 "Ne. He's Bbangku.
 See? This is his dogtag." she placed her hand on its collar.
 "Are you the new RM? Haha. Yo Kai! Mian. Bet he doesn't like a same relationship." she turned to the maknae.
 They all laughed along while Kai blew his pink cheeks.
 Everyone was rubbing the dogs furr while still laughing when someone suddenly spoke, "Long time no see."
 
 
___________________________
ommo! who could that be? hehe .. we'll find out on the next chapttie .. ^_^
And by the way, Bbangku is the name of Dalmatian's dog .. I love Dalmatian specially VJ Daniel and Jeesu .. ^O^