"Evil Witch"

Moving On From The Past

 

After the night of fun, plates and dishes are stack in the sink. All of them are already tired and full at the same time. No one would want to clean the used things, leaving the kitchen and music room unorganized and messy. And so, Jeni thought of making Hara clean up all the mess they all made.
 "Hara. We're all tired and want to go to sleep.
 You don't mind cleaning our mess, do you?" Jeni asked halfway on the girls' bedroom door.
 "Thanks!" she said without even letting Hara decide as she closed the door and evily smirked.
 *What the?! Agh!* she sighed. Looking left and right, no one was still awake or still out of bed besides her. Even Mira was tired and easily fell asleep. A lot of trash could be found at the kitchen, but a bunch more in the music room where they partied till they got tired.
 Leaving without a choice, she hitched up her jacket's sleeves and started to clean the tons dishes in the sink.
 "That evil witch!
 I'll get back to you!
 Just wait you devil." she muttered with her teeth gritting.
 Losing her concentration, a plate slipped in her hands, almost about to brake it the floor.
 "Woops." good thing her reflexes activate and caught it just in time.
 "That might woke them up.
 Hai." she still thought of the others even if she's in this situation.
 She finally finished the dishes almost half an hour, then wipped the clear table after. She sweeped the kitchen's floor then went to clean the music room next.
 To kill time and anger, she played music with the speakers as she clean the floor. She sang along with Dream High ost - Love High. The door flung open making her look back. Chanyeol was rubbing his eyes from a short sleep and went to approach her.
 "Why are you still up? It's late already.
 You should go back to bed." Hara shooed him out and went back to cleaning.
 "Shouldn't I be the one to say that?
 Why are you cleaning here by yourself?
 And were you the one who cleaned the kitchen too?" he dabbed his finger back at the house.
 *Because our devilous RHHL majesty forced me too.* those were what Hara wanted to say but as she always do, she's not used to explaining herself.
 "I'll help." Chanyeol spoke and fixed the magazines back in their shelves.
 Hara didn't argue anymore because she too, was tired from all the work. She sweeped the floor while Chanyeol collected all the trash and put them into a black garbage plastic. The work was easily done because of the help of Chanyeol.
 "I'll just bring this outside." he took the plastic bag and went to place them to their own dump area. They are not allowed to go outside, so he can't put the garbage out.
 *This trash are heavy. Is she really planning to carry this and clean by herself?* he wiped a sweat coming from his temple.
 When he came back, the music was still playing but he didn't see Hara still cleaning. She can't leave without him knowing because she should've passed him if she did.
 Chanyeol walk near the provided sofa and there he saw the peacefully sleeping kitten. She was curved into a ball. Being a boy scout, Chanyeol already set blanket for her in case of this times. He took the sheets from a small cabinet and pulled it up for her.
 "You should've asked for my help earlier.
 You know I'm always here for you." he gazed down at her innocent sleeping face and his heart softened.
 *No matter how tired I am, your face makes my tiredness go away.* he moved the pillow on her head to make it into a more comfortable position. Then he left and shut the door close.
 *Good night.* he thought and walk back to their room.
 *huh. So you were helping her all the time, huh?
 Tss. I wouldn't let him be yours Hara.
 He'll soon be mine.* Aiia snickered as she faced back at the music room from her hiding spot.