"Awkward"

Moving On From The Past

 

"Long time no see." a stranger said, standing in front of the RS's.
 Hara's chest tightened at his sight.
Mira: *I knew it. That he'd show up*
Aiia & Jeni: *What is he doing here?!*
Xiumin: *It's him*
 "I'm sorry. But who're you?" Tao politely spoke while secretly seizing him up and down.
 "What are you doing here?" Hara said in a whispering/dumbfounded way. Everyone looked at her in curiousity.
 "Hyung! Are they already he-.
 Guys! Annyong haseyo!" another guy interrupted.
 "Yejun-ah!" they cheered.
 "Yejun?" Hara whispered in confuse while standing.
 "Why are you here?
 Hara said you left earlier than we did." Kai asked.
 "Ah. Long story.
 Let's talk about it inside, shall we?"
 
 Then they entered the house. The RS's were surprised about the house's changes. There were a lot of new things inside. A whole lot bigger appliances fit for all. The dining grew big. The fridge got a lot of stocks than before.
 They gathered in the sala which had a wider space with these huge sofas.
 "So why are you here?" Baekhyun opened again when they were already sitted.
 "Ah. Wait. We're not complete yet.
 Hyungs! Come to the sala! Pali!" Yejun shouted.
 Another two men came inside with a bad boy aura.
 *What the f++k!
 What is this really?!* Hara thought while giving the 2 boys death glare.
 "Whoa! You're that girl who got us prisoned!
 Come here! I'll-" one of them tried to go near Hara. Chanyeol and Xiumin got ready to protect her but before they could, the guy earlier took him by the collar and gave him a hard punch.
 Hara turned to him by his sudden move.
 "If I were you, I wouldn't dare to mess up with the people who're important to me.
 Get a hold of yourself Kan.
 Before I do it for you.
 You too hyung." he said with piercing eyes.
 *What's happening?* they all thought.
 "ah. Haha. I think ... we should introduce ourselves, shall we?" Yejun elbowed their leader and signalled.
 "H-hi. I'm leader Jinon."
 "You already know me. Group's maknae, Yejun."
 "Kan here."
 "Annyong haseyo. LeeU imnida. Nice to meet you."
 "And we are F.Cuz!" they introduced theirselves. After, the RS's awkwardly introduced back. And when Hara's turn came, "You know who I am. No need to spell it out." she said without looking at them.
 The RS's grew puzzled by the way Hara faces their visitors, specially Chanyeol.
 "You still look the same as old. Jeni, Aiia." LeeU said and smiled at them.
 "Just like you. Nothing changed. Still good-looking." Aiia complemented back.
 "You seem to know each other even before.
 Mind if we ride the same boat? Tell us your stories." Suho tried to open up and interrogated.
 "Well, Jeni, Aiia, Hara and I were good friends back then. Right?" LeeU faced Hara, asking. But she wasn't answering. She isn't even looking at him in the face.
 Everyone noticed the awkward atmosphere, particularly Chanyeol.
 "Oh? I never knew that.
 How 'bout you hyungs?
 How did you met Hara?" YeJun changed the topic.
 "She was the one who set us up in the store that's why we got prisoned." Jinon said while gritting his teeth. Hara was just throwing daggers at him without explaining herself.
 *The ! I didn't have to set you up! You were already stealing things out the store. If it wasn't for me, you thieves could have stole a lot more.*
 "Jinjja Hara? You did that?" Kris asked.
 "She wouldn't have done that without any valid reason.
 Maybe one of you tried to hit on her or something." Mira spoke up for her.
 The two freezed on their seat as they knew she was stating right.
 "Did you really did that hyung?!" LeeU said a bit scaring his hyungs. They backed a bit because of his dangerous looks.
 "Say sorry." LeeU ordered.
 "What?!" Kan and Jinon asked in disbelief.
 He gave them dagger looks again and so they obliges.
 "Jeongmal mianhaeyo!" they bowed 90 degrees while frowning.
 Hara didn't answer and so they just got up.
 The conversation continued even if the awkward feel was still there. Hara isn't talking even if LeeU tries to ask her. She won't even answer Yejun's question. She kept lips-closed while the conversation was on-going.
 >grumb< They all heard Hara's stomach grumbling.
 "Same as old." LeeU chuckled on his own.
 "Do you want me to cook?" Chanyeol offered from behind her.
 LeeU stood then said, "No need. I will be in charge today."
 "Huh? It's okay I can do it." Chanyeol step in front.
 "I insist. Hara loves my cooking. Trust me." with those words, Chanyeol's brows nitted together.
 *So what are you trying to say?* he thought with his brows nitted.
 The RS's then made a teasing cough and flew away one by one and went to their rooms.
 Chanyeol arched a brow. He, Hara and Bbangku were left alone at the sala.
 "Do you really love his cooking?" Chanyeol pouted cutely while battling his long eyelashes.
 Hara didn't answer. Instead she shrugged and pull Bbangku off the floor and walked off. Chanyeol's shoulders deflated.
 *Is Hara not giving me attention anymore?*
 Hara then turned back and rushed to give him a tender kiss on his forehead. He looked up at her and saw her giving him a heart-warming smile. Then she finally walked off.
 ________________
 Soon enough, lunch's ready. Everything is set as everyone sat on their seats. Coincidentally, Hara was seated in between Chanyeol and LeeU.
 "Wow. The foods looks delicious." Dona said as she sniffs.
 "You did these all by yourself?" Suho inquired while putting up some food onto his plate.
 "Well. I needed some help with my groupmates. It's also a peace-offering for Hara." LeeU said and smiled at Hara.
 Again, she wasn't reacting. She was just wearing her poker face which she hadn't been doing these past few days since she entered the Recreational Activity.
 "Let's eat!" Xiumin announced.
 And so they did.
 "Here Hara. Eat some of these.
 Ah. And this one two.
 And this.
 You should eat well." LeeU put huge amounts of different dishes on her plate.
 Chanyeol won't give up without a fight. He too, got some of the food near him and putted it on top of her plate.
 Hara losses her temper. She pushed back her seat. She got another plate and got herself small amount of foods not even enough to make a hungry kid full. And then, she left them and just ate at the sala by herself.
 LeeU and Chanyeol were left, blinking eyes. They just sat there and ate their own meals. And after, started a staring contest.
 Xiumin then stood, bringing his own full plate along and headed to where Hara was. He sat beside her with crossed legs.
 "I know you love prawns. Here." he then putted a prawn in front of . Hara gladly bit it with an appreciative smile.
 "It's awkward huh?" he opened up.
 "You bet. Why did they have to be here? It's just okay to have YeJun but not the other three. Specially him." Hara sighed.
 "We came here to recreate, aren't we?
 You may not know, this might help you know yourself even more.
 Just bear in mind that no matter what happens, I'll always be by your side." he elbowed her side.
 "Ah. I'm so relieved.
 You really know how to cheer me up.
 I know I can always count on you. Mu-wah." she placed her slimy lips on his cheek and brushed it off after then giggled at his cuteness.
 
_________________
 A/N: this is so a short lifeless chapter isn't it? Mianhae. I'll try to make it more interesting, the next chapters. We're so in the now. Wihie!

By the way .. I'm having a heartache right now ..T^T
Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert had just been done last saturday (January19,2013) here in Manila, Philippines .. EXO were there .. but I hadn't got the chance to see them in person .. T__T . My place is kinda far from where they held the concert and I have no money to but tickets .. I was so envy with the fans who seen them .. so yeah.. life must go on.. I believe Chanyeol, Xiumin and I will meet soon ..