"Recreation Project"

Moving On From The Past

 

 A normal boring school day started the next day. Or so I thought.
 The principal of the school unexpectedly came to our room while our class was on going.
 "Excuse me Teacher Lee. I have to announce something to your class."
 "The floor is yours madamme." Teacher Lee made a way for Tita Jo.
 "Good morning |||-Constantine." she greeted.
 "Good morning Principal Yoon." the class greeted back.
 "Your class is the luckiest class this year. Wanna know why? Because this year, IS Academy and SM Academy are planning for a joint recreation project. And we decided to pick the lucky five girls from your class." my girl classmates squealled in joy while I remain silent.
 *Not interested huh?* Tita Joan thought as she looked my way.
 "The lucky girls would have a chance to SOCIALIZE with the 7 boys of SM Academy for 3 months!" she announced loudly and emphasized the word. The squealls became louder. Others were even slapping each other in excitement.
 *Tss. What's to be excited about.* I boredly thought. It is clearly seen that I don't care about what Tita Joan is saying.
 "And so, me and the teachers reach to a decision for who'll be joining the 3 month recreation. 3 months includes celebrating Christmas, New Year and most specially, Valentines." she winked.
 *Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Oh come on Hara. I know it's not what you think.* a voice inside my head said.
 "You'll not be able to go home unless you really have to. Brats are not needed there. You girls must show good qualities as the students of IS Academy. Number one advice, JUST BE YOURSELF. The recreation will help you grow and know yourself even more.
 So. Are you ready to find out who among you will enjoy a 3 month recreation/vacation with SM boys?" the girls cheered loudly making me put both index fingers on my two ears.
 "Okay! First up." she took a piece of paper containing the list of the names.
 "Jung Jeni!" a loud squeall from the devil was heard.
 "3 months of heaven!" she cheered.
 "She's so lucky" I heard my classmates whispered.
 *Bad luck for the boys.* I chuckled on my mind.
 "Next.
 Im Mira.
 Kim Dona.
 Son Aiia." she continued to announce while the girls kept jumping up their seat except for Mira. She just smiled unlike the others. When it came to the last name, girls were murmuring to themselves, hoping their name to be read. But, "Do you want to know who'll be the last?"
 "Ye!" they gleefully chorused.
 *Why do I have a feeling that she's grinning at me.* I looked up the principal, and she really was.
 *I hope she get picked.* Mira thought to herself.
 "The lucky girl who'll complete the list would be no other than ..." the girls were eager to know.
 "MIN HARA!" she cheered.
 *oh it's just Min Hara.
 For a sec I thought it was me.
 W-wait. I AM MIN HA RA!* I panicked as it just sinked in in my head.
 "M-me?" I asked hoping for no as answer. But unfortunately, "Yes Hara. You." Tita Jo pointed at me.
 My jaw open slightly for a moment.
 *Yes. Good thing she's going too.* Mira thought happily.
 I saw Aiia was waving her hand at me from the front and mouthed 'Congratulations'.
 "Okay. That goes the list."
 *oh God. 3 months of hell with a demoness included. Oh please. This isn't happening.* my face became dull as I face-palmed.
 "Tomorrow will be your first day."
 "Tomorrow already?! Kyaa~! I'm so excited!" Jeni bit her handkie in happiness.
 *Tomorrow is the start of my 3 months vacation in hell!* I slammed my head in my table repeatedly. No one noticed what I'm doing because they were busy listening to the principal.
 "Staffs of SM Academy will be in your place first thing in the morning to pick you up. So be sure you are all set before they come.
 Other instructions will be lectured to you by our good friend in SM that you'll going to meet tomorrow.
 That's all. Five girls, please ENJOY your recreation. /Move on from the past and welcome the future/. See you after three months! Bye~" she winked and left.
 *Tita Joan isn't doing this to me.* Unluckily me, she just did.
 When she left, gossips could be heard everywhere.
 "Are they serious? Choosing Hara and Aiia to be with the SM boys?"
 "They should've just chose me."
 "I can do better than them."
 "SM boys wouldn't enjoy with those two with them."
 *THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO YOURSELF INSTEAD! I never wanted to be involved with this kind of things!*
 
 Lunch came and Aiia went near me to talk about the recreation plan. "Hara! We were chosen! Can you believe that?!"
 "I hope I just didn't.
 I don't wanna go."
 "What? Why? I'm sure it'll be fun."
 "I think not."
 "Let me guess. You don't want to live with 7 hot strangers for 3 months, do you?"
 "uh hmm. Hey wait. You're right with seven strangers but not with the 'Hot'."
 "C'mon. Bet they're hot. They're from SM you know."
 "I don't care. I don't want to go."
 "Is that the real reason? Or you're just ashamed to be with me?" her voice became serious and sensitive.
 "You know that's not true."
 "oh yeah." she stood to leave but I can't let her get mad this way.
 "Okay. Fine. I'm going, if that makes you happy." she sitted back down and her smile easily came back.
 *Gosh. This girl changes mood easily.*
 "Really?! Thank you!" she hugged me.
 *It's time.* Aiia grinned as she was hugging me.
 Jeni was listening and watching the whole scene from behind the door.
 *Aiia is a better actress than I am.* she snickered.
 
 After the horrible day I had at school, I went home tiredly with my blank expression.
 "Hello honey! How was your day?!" Tita Bree greeted.
 "Horrible." I replied as I layed tummy flat on the couch in the living room.
 "Oh come on baby. I know it was a great day at school."
 I gave her a questioning look.
 "It wasn't. It's the worst day of my life. I just wish tomorrow won't come anymore." I buried my face in the pillow, frustratedly.
 "You know that can't happen.
 So should I help you start packing for 3 months of va-"
 "How'd you know I'll be in a three month vacation?! I never told you." I gave her a suspicious look.
 "ah. Haha. Your Tita Joan told me earlier." she awkwardly laughed.
 " 'Told me earlier'. Psssh. You two planned this, didn't you?"
 "No. C'mon now.
 We should start packing your things now." she pulled me up.
 "eh~! You know I wouldn't want to go."
 "But Aiia was chosen too, tama'(right)? I know she would want you to be with her."
 "I know. I have no choice.
 I can't back out since the 'principal' was the one to pick me."
 *I know. That's why I asked for her help. Bree, you are a genius!* Tita said on her mind.
 "Let's go."
 Leaving me without a choice, I made my way upstairs with a giggling Aunt Bree trailing after, who helped me pack my things for tomorrow.