"Lost Angel"

Moving On From The Past

 

 "Honey. Wake up.
 Your service is waiting downstairs already." Tita Bree shook me early in the morning. I peeked up at my clock. It was just 4:30 in the morning. "Why so early?"
 "It'll be a long ride from here I think.
 Go take a bath now.
 I'll just make them coffee while they wait for you.
 Don't make them wait too long.
 Go." she lightly pushed me off the bed.
 I tiredly took a bath and changed into my short shorts and sweater.
 
 "You know what you'll do right?
 Do whatever she want just so she would stay there at the recreation. Arraso?" Tita Bree reminded the crew.
 I came down with 2 big bags full of my things.
 "Here she is." Aunt Bree and the 2 crew stood up.
 "Good morning Ms.Min. I'll get that." one of them took my bags and carried them on the van.
 "Tita. I'll just say goodbye to Tennis and Puss." I made my way to my 'paradise'.
 Puss woke up from his sleep and saw me. Hurriedly, he ran my way. He sitted in front of me and I rubbed his thick furr.
 "Puss. I wouldn't see you for a long time.
 Please take care of my paradise okay?
 Don't let the others fight.
 I've already talked to Tita Bree to feed you.
 Promise you wouldn't scare her? I know you wouldn't want to starve eh." I stood up and walked to Tennis' cage. I took him to my hand.
 "Hey. I couldn't feed you for 3 months.
 I hope you wouldn't mind.
 Promise, when I come back, I'll give you 10 white rats."
 "Honey. Time to go." Aunt Bree poked her head from the door.
 "Bye guys.
 Puss. Take in charge.
 I'll miss you all." I put Tennis back to its cage and hugged Puss after.
 *She's talking to animals more often than real people. If only she could be back to her old self. I know this recreation can bring the old Hara back. The positive Hara from before.*
 
 "You take good care of yourself there, okay?
 Make sure to gain new friends.
 I'll miss you baby." Tita Bree hugged me tight before I leave.
 "I'll miss you too Tita." I hugged her back.
 "See you in three months. And remember, 'Move on from the past and welcome the future'."
 *I think I've heard that before.
 From Tita Joan!* before I could asked, I was inside the van.
 The girl crew handed me a blind fold from beside the driver's seat.
 "hmm?"
 "You have to wear your blind fold until you're instructed to remove it.
 You can sleep again 'cause it'll be a long ride." she explained carefully and I nodded in understanding as I putted the blind fold on.
 Three hours later,
 "Ms.Min? We're here." I started to straighten up.
 "Please keep the blind fold on. I'll be assisting you inside." she took my hand and did as she said.
 "Please sit down here." she carefully assisted me to the sofa.
 "Another RS came?" I heard a male voice asked.
 "Sure thing. Hey. New comer. What's your name?" another guy talked.
 *Were they talking to me?*
 "Hello? We were asking out your name." another one asked again.
 *I think these are the boys of SM Academy*
 "Hyung. I think she's mute." I heard a soft voice whispered.
 "No one is mute in us five chosen girls. Right girls?" I'm sure that was Dona Kim who spoke.
 "Yeah. Wait a sec.
 Let me guess. Hara?"
 *That is definitely ...
 Okay. I forgot her name.* so I just hummed in answer.
 "Way to go Mira." Dona complemented.
 *of course. I'll never get lose when it comes to her.*
 "Is it really you Hara?" that was Aiia.
 "Yeah." I double-thought before I answered.
 "oh. I thought she doesn't know how to talk." another SM guy spoke.
 *I haven't seen him yet but this guy is already getting on my nerves!* I shouted loud in my head.
 *shoot. Sure thing Hara's pissed by this time.* Mira said to herself. *You're going down SM boy.* she laughed.
 "Please don't talk to her like that." Aiia protectively said.
 *Whoa. First time to hear her like that.* I was amazed.
 "Sorry for the bad attitude of my buddies.
 Guys. Don't be like this to them." someone said on a leader tone.
 *tsk. 1 demoness and 7 devilettes for 3 months! Okay. Minus one. Good thing there's one lost angel here.*
 "Ye, hyung's right. We have to get along. That's the whole point of this recreation."
 *okay. That's minus one again.*
 "That is a girl you're talking to so please have some respect guys."
 *And there goes another lost angel. God is really good!*
 Then we heard the door went open.
 "Okay Recreational Students.
 I guess your having a hard time wearing those blind folds right?" a girl voice asked in a lovely tone.
 "Yes!" they answered.
 "You can now remove them." she announced.
 Slowly, I untied the knot of my blind fold and peeked with one eye. I rubbed both eyes to adjust my vision. Someone caught my eyes. And it was Aiia. She wasn't wearing her usual clothes. She was in a cute cat designed shirt with an above the knee length shorts. Her hair was shortly cutted with a slight bangs in the right. She looks pretty. But what really caught my attention was her, wearing make-up and a big bright smile while looking at the boys.
 "Annyong haseyo!" they bowed and greeted to each other. I just remained silent as I always had been.
 "As you can see, there are just six of the boys. 'Cause the last member has still some works to finish so he asked for extension. He promised to be joining you as soon as he finished his doings.
 So. First thing's first.
 My name is Honey. And you can call me unnie or noona. Now, please introduce yourselves. First up, boys." she gestured the SM boys to start.
 "Hi. My name's Tao."
 "Mine's Suho."
 *They were the two who were kind enough to protect me earlier.* I recognized their voices.
 "Baekhyun here." the guy waved a hand.
 "Hi girls. By the way, I'm Kris." he winked at us. Jeni squealled because of it. *Can't you try to hide your squealls. Just for once.* I rolled my eyes at her in my mind. Then I saw Aiia was, giving the guy a flirt look?! *What is she trying to do?*
 "Annyong. Chanyeol is my name." he bowed politely. *W-what?! That's the owner of that voice?! The other lost angel from earlier.* I was about to roll out in laughter. But tried to keep it on myself since there are many people with us. My cheeks are puffed as I tried my best not to laugh with his voice. Good thing no one noticed.
 "and last but not the ugliest, Kai. At your service."
 *Tss. What a lame joke* but still three girls with me chuckled at the poor humor.
 *Swore. This two 'cool' dudes were the ones talking things about me.*
 "Girls' turn. IS girls."
 "Hi. I am Jeni." she was curling her hair in a circular motion. In other words, in a seductive way.
 "Call me Dona."
 "Just call me Mira."
 "Hi~. My name is Aiia. Glad to meet you."
 *Woah! Aiia. Is that really her? Why is she acting so cutely today?*
 Then it was my turn. All heads were on me, well except for Aiia and Jeni. "Hara." I shortly spoke with an expressionless face.
 "What an energetic intro Ms.Hara." Honey sarcasticly spoke while the others chuckled. My face became a bit shade of red. *Okay. I want to go home now.*
 "I was just joking." Honey then added when she noticed I wasn't laughing along. After, she oriented us to some of the rules, then, "For additional rules, here's the list of rules. Don't worry. They're not hard to follow." Honey placed the rule book in the table.
 "Don't be pressured just because you're here. It's not like there are cctv's installed inside the house.
 This house is quite far to neighborhood. Every week, we'll send you allowance and let you buy NEEDED food and things on the market. But, there will just be one IS girl to go shop, accompanied by 2 SM guy.
 Oh. And a very important reminder, as told to you before, you'll stay here for 3 months straight. You cannot go home within the given time. This recreation's aim is for you to show the real you, the inside you. No pretensions, no being alone.
 There will only be the only 12 of you, together in this one HUGE house. I trust you to know your limitations and discipline. You're not 5 year old hard headed children. Remember we picked you because we trust you.
 So! I think that's all.
 I have to go.
 And before I forgot.
 ENJOY the rest of your stay.
 I'll see the changed and the new improved you, soon.
 Annyong haseyo." she bowed to us as we bid goodbye as well.