"What You Want"

Moving On From The Past

 

After long hours of the ball, they finally got tired and decided to end the party already.
 The invited 6 gals left with the two staffs while the RS's slumped on the sala's sofa.
 As they were just taking a short rest from all the dancing, a letter was sent to them.
 Kris: "Mwo? Another letter? That can't contain another key, right? We've opened every room in this house already."
 Baekhyun: "Sure we did. But I think there's no key inside. I can't feel any." he shook the envelope.
 Xiumin: "Just open it so we'll know."
 Baekhyun did then read out loud,
 "Annyong RS's. Did you enjoy the party we prepared for you?
 I hope you did.
 I also hope you've enjoyed the rest of your stay here at the recreational quarters.
 But, all good things must come to an end.
 So, this will be the last letter you'll recieve.
 Tomorrow will be your last day here and then you'll be sent home.
 And so, I tell you, the party isn't yet over! Wohoohoo!
 There's a surprise waiting for you. You just have to use the magical words 'Open Sesame'.
 Enjoy the rest of the night and have as much fun as you can!
 I'll meet you all tomorrow.
           -Honey"
 
 "OPEN SESAME!" they all chorused in glee.
 Then, they heard noise coming outside.
 They all rushed to the pool area.
 Outside was a party venue set for a long night party rocken.
 There was a buffet table with food and drinks. Balloons on the floor. And big amplifier playing hard rock head banging party songs.
 
 Everyone were making the most out of this night. They enjoyed the last moments being together as one Recreational Team.
 And once they finally got tired, they settled at the blanket by the grass side with some pillows. Everyone was holding their glasses, well, bottles for the guys. But it is noticeable that one girl was too much enjoying this whole thing, that she even had drank a lot of bottled alcohols already.
 Chanyeol: *She's drinking too much.* he concernly thought.
 LeeU: "Hey. Hey. You've drank too much already Hara." he tried to get her the bottle but she held it up instead.
 Hara: "Ani. Aniyo. I'm okay. Hihi." she laughed like an idiot.
 Kan: "Hyung. Why don't you let her? She's just having fun right?" he slung an arm on her shoulder.
 Chanyeol: *What the?! Get your hands off her before I cut that for you!* he was gritting his teeth in anger.
 But Hara wasn't reacting to this. She didn't do anything to make him pull off his arms on her. She was just drunken smiling towards him and was swaying body with him.
 LeeU: "Hands off Kan." he warned. And with that, he raised his hands in a 'fine' motion.
 Kris: "Yah! Let's play spin the bottle!" he suggested while picking up a bottle and putted it in their middle.
 Everyone was recieving dares. Well, as usual, their dare were more on, ... Guess what? Kissing!
 And so, since there were only five girls, they're always being used for the kissing.
 In fact, one of them enjoys the flirting, I mean kissing from the boys. Aiia was acting like she didn't wanna be kissed but she really do enjoy it.
 Meanwhile, LeeU was on the strict father-like mode so he doesn't want any guy to kiss Hara.
 When the bottle turned to point Chanyeol.
 Chanyeol: "Game."
 Kai: "I'll give the dare!
 Kiss Hara noona on the lips for five seconds." he clapped and laughed loudly. Everyone was cheering as well except for Hara, Mira, Aiia, LeeU and Xiumin. Hara freeze right there and didn't know what to do.
 Kai: "Don't tell me you'll not let them LeeU-ssi? This is just a game."
 LeeU clenched his fist but didn't said anything.
 Chanyeol: "Ani. Please just ask another dare."
 Hara looked up to see him. She didn't know what to feel. A part of her feels happy *At least we won't make this more awkward.* while a part feels her pain *Why? Is it because you just want Aiia? That's why you don't wanna kiss me?*
 Chanyeol: *I respect you Hara. That's why.*
 Xiumin: "Then just kiss Aiia instead." he dared. Hara looked at him in disbelief.
 Hara: *O-oppa? W-why are you doing this? I-i thought you can understand me.*
 Chanyeol: "M-mwo? Hyung?"
 Mira: "Didn't you hear him? Kiss Aiia on the lips for 5 seconds." she repeated.
 Hara: *Mira?! Even you too?! I can't believe this is happening.* she made her hand into a ball of anger.
 Chanyeol: "But- but-"
 Hara: "Why Chanyeol? Can't you do it? Haven't you kissed her once before?"
 Everyone made a 'what?' expression. They were all surprised to hear those words. Dona was squealling while the men were pushing and hitting him in the arms.
 Chanyeol: *If that's what you want.*
 Chanyeol then cupped Aiia's face and placed his lips on hers.
 Everyone cheered except for few people. Hara faced the other direction, clearly being hurted by the scene and LeeU was seeing this.