"I'm Sorry"

Moving On From The Past

 

A tall guy covered the both of them by standing in front, raising his protective arms.
 
 "Chanyeol!" the RS's chorused.
 "Chanyeol oppa.
 Oh my god! You threw him a mud ball!" one girl accused the girl holding basket of mud balls.
 "Ommo! Mianhaeyo!
 Kaja! Kaja!" Aiia's antis hurriedly scurried off and made their way out the center with nervous shaking knees.
 "Are you both okay?" Chanyeol knelt down to the both of them and brushed away the dirt on Hara's dress, hair and face.
 The other RS's finally helped Hara and Aiia too to get up and clean themselves. Jeni was dusting Aiia off even if she had flour on her own dress too, she didn't mind. While, Tao got some tissue and wiped her tears away.
 On the other hand,
 Chanyeol hugged Hara tightly as soon as she stood up.
 "I won't let anyone hurt you again.
 I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not believing you before. I'm sorry." tears run down his face. He kept saying sorry because he thought he's in fault.
 Fans cheering, (well actually teasing), encircled the center. Everyone was envious.
 "You don't have to be sorry. Everything's okay.
 Let's just talk about things after this.
 Uljima (kr_ stop crying)." Hara pushed a bit and brushed away his tears with her thumb.
 
 "Why did you do that? You should've just let them hit me." Aiia asked that made Hara turn to her way.
 "Because I wanted to." she shortly replied with a calm face.
 Aiia: "Why?! I'm your enemy! Are you just doing this just so you can recieve sympathy?!"
 This time, someone different stood up for Hara. Mira gave Aiia a hard slap in the face.
 "You have the nerve to say that?! Huh?! Hara never became like you! She would never ever do the same things you did to her!
 Didn't you ever think, not even once, that Hara cared for you?!
 Whenever you get 'bullied', that you yourself planned, [A/N: Aiia is just paying her 'bullies' to bully her to show Hara and the others that she's weak like an innocent kitten.] she had always been protecting you because she loves you! She cares for you like a sister.
 You know, you were so lucky you'd been treasured that much. I always envied you back then, because you're recieving such care and affection.
 But now, I'll make sure I'll be the one to give her back the care you were supposed to give back to her instead." Mira was on tears too. She meant everything she said.
 Realizing these fact, Aiia's tears flowed down once again.
 While, Hara who was touched by Mira's words gave her a warm back hug.
 Hara: "Besttie (short for bestfriend), salamat (ph_ thank you)."
 
 Aiia: "You can never forgive me." she whispered, but Hara heared clearly.
 Hara then broke the back hug then stooped down to her.
 Hara: "I can forgive you actually if you'll say those magic words."
 Aiia looked at her deep in her eyes.
 "I-i'm sorry." Aiia said with a huge burst of tears. Hara then gratefully took her in a comforting hug. Aiia felt her warmness and sincerity.
 Aiia: *How did I ever thought of hurting her? Even if I made her life miserable, she still found somewhere in her heart to forgive a sinner me.* "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she repeated continuously while shedding tears.
 Everyone around the event's place were clapping their hands at the scene, some even stood. They too, were touched.
 
 
 When everyone had finally calm down,
 Honey: "Okay. That was an unexpected event. May we request everyone to take their seats."
 The RS's took their seats. Hara and Aiia were now sitted side by side, hands together, while Chanyeol took her other side.
 Hara: "Honey-ssi, can I please say something?"
 Honey: "The floor is yours."
 Hara: "Thanks.
 I just wanna thank my tita Bree and Tita Joan for making this plan for bringing back the old me. The happy and positive one before. Thank you tita. And also, thanks to Jong Hyuk ajussi (SM Academy's principal) for having a big part of the plan. That's all."
 Honey: "Thank you Hara-ssi. Now, may I ask Ms.Bree to come up the stage, to reveal the last and most important part of this event?"
 Tita Bree came up in front of the stage, getting ready to reveal the real reason behind all this plan.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________
A/N : Only few more chapters .. T^T
Stay tuned !!! ^O^ .. and please do comment .. =""">