"Saying Sorry"

Moving On From The Past

 

-3rd person POV-
 Honey and the crew left as soon as she stated some last reminders for the kids.
 It was awkward for Hara being in this kind of situation where mostly she's not joining the crowd to communicate.
 Suho was the first to notice her quietness so he walk to her and held out a hand.
 "Hi. Hara right? I'm Suho. Pleased to meet you." he flashed a big smile. Before she could give him a hand shake, someone slightly pushed him on the side.
 "Hey. So you were the quiet girl earlier. Sorry if I gave you a bad impression." Kai pulled her up from the sofa. Slowly pulling her near his body.
 *Okay. Of all people saying sorry. Does it need to have a skinship?!
 Ugh! Why did I ever agreed to this!*
 "Make sure to gain new friends!" she remembered her Aunt Bree told her before she left.
 She looked up at Kai who was some inches taller than her then, touched his chin with her fingers and tilted her head sideways, leaning near his face.
 Many comments from the others' heads were forming.
 Dona: *What is she gonna do? Is she going to kiss him?*
 Aiia & Jeni: *It's just our first day and yet she's doing this to him? Gosh! She's even more flirt than I do!*
 Tao: *Dang! Kai and his good looks.*
 Kris: *He just came to her first. I would have been in his situation instead.*
 Baekhyun: *I thought she'll be the most tamed one.*
 Chanyeol: *She already got my attention. But why does she have to kiss Kai?*
 Suho: *Kai isn't even doing anything. Hai this kid.*
 Mira: *I know she won't.*
 Kai: *I'm not yet doing anything but she's the one to make the first step. Oh Kai. Why were you created perfectly!* he was even his lips and making it ready for the, Kiss? That's what they thought.
 All thoughts were erased when what they expected was way opposite to what Hara did.
 She tilted her feet to meet eye-level then gave him a hard head-bat, punched his face hardly that it landed on his nose and it started bleeding. That doesn't end like that, she used her knee and aimed his private area. Kai jumped up and down and ended balling himself on the floor.
 "AAAAHHH! My ... AAAHHH!!" he shouted in pain.
 "KAI !!" 5 guys came to help him get up. While the girls, except for Mira were in shock.
 "Didn't your parents told you how to do a simple sorry?! Huh?!" Hara gave him a warning look.
 Mira: *Told you so.*
 Kris: *Whew. Good thing I wasn't the one to have this kind of a welcome greeting*
 Chanyeol: *Forget I said anything.*
 Hara took her bags to leave but, "Y-yah! Ha. Who do you think you are?! Tss. Ah. Maybe your thinking this will be like Boys Over Flowers huh?! Oy Miss! I'll never fall for a girl like you!" he yelled while wipping a blood coming out of his nose.
 Aiia: *Yeah! You show her! It's just the first day of our stay here and you're starting to show-off. Aish! I'll get all these boys. They'll all be mine!*
 Hara turned back to face him and sneered back, "Tss. BOF? Niether of those boys look as HORRIBLE as you do. So please c'mon. You're not even qualified to be faced with them, U.G.L.Y!" she turn her back on him.
 *Wo-wow! Hold on! Nobody ever tried to call Kai ugly and gets away with it. I think it'll not be a good day for us.* Baekhyun guessed with a sigh.
 "W-what did you just call me?!" Kai slowly stood up and Hara looked back at him.
 "You should go have some check up for your ears. Or you should have just ask for a cotton bud.
 I prepared a lot just in case I'll meet someone like you.
 Oh. Glad I thought of it.
 How many do you want? I have a bundle" Hara pulled her ear and pointed at it. She rolled her eyes at him and held up a proud head with her arms crossed.
 "Aaah! I've had enough of you!" Kai was about to grab her but someone blocked his way.
 "ENOUGH!" Chanyeol who's arms were wide spread, and Suho said at the same time.
 Hara was again about to let her laughter out because of Chanyeol's voice but the situation was in a serious note so she hide it, instead.
 "Let him! You wanna fight? Go! Hit me!" Hara tried to push Chanyeol beside but he kept strong between the two.
 "Hey. Look. We can't solve this with violence." Chanyeol tried to calm her and hold onto her shoulders. Hara gave her famous danger look which made Chanyeol grew a bit frightened that he widrew his hands from her shoulder.
 "Hara. That's enough for you too." Dona, the eldest between the five girls finally spoke.
 "No one dictates me what to do." Hara glared at her as she stopped struggling to move Chanyeol away. She just walked away with her bags and headed to the girls' room.
 "I don't understand her." Dona was teary eyed because of how Hara retorted at her, specially she knows she's older than her.
 Mira: *I know. No one would understand her easily. But not me.*
 Hara searched for the girls' bedroom and finally got inside. She settled to the bed beside the door and set her things in the cabinet provided.
 "W-where is it?! Did I forgot to bring it?! No! Why?! I can't sleep without that!" Hara was looking for Mr.Tough. She thought she forgot to bring it when they packed. But in reality, her Aunt Bree took it purposely. She doesn't want anything to remind her of him. Hara was used to hugging it to sleep, but now, it's gone. Big problem for her.
 
 While,
 back at the living room,
 Aiia was the first among the girls to approach Kai when Hara left, "Are you okay?
 Sorry if she did that to you.
 She gets like that sometimes." she took out her handkie and tapped it carefully at Kai's bleeding nose.
 Baekhyun: *That's nice of her.*
 Suho: *I can get along with her. She's kind.*
 Kris: *Nice one Kai. Even if you didn't get that girl, you're getting this one.*
 Chanyeol: *Why do I sense pretention?*
 "You know she doesn't.
 She gets mad when boys tries to hit on her.
 Excuse me." Mira spoke as everybody looked at her in surprise. She then followed Hara inside the girls' bedroom.
 Mira: *I think Aiia will show her other side now. The evil one. I'll protect Hara no matter what. And maybe now's my opportunity to be close to her.*
 Aiia: *AISH !! This girl's trying to test my patience!*
 "ah. Don't mind her.
 We should aid your bruises.
 Any body has first aid kit?" Jeni spoke cutely. Everybody looked at each other.
 
 Back at the G'sB (Girls Bedroom).
 "Hey." Mira greeted Hara as soon as she entered. There was no response from her at all.
 "Can I have the bed next to you?" she asked again, still, Hara didn't answer.
 "I'll take that as a yes." she slumped back at her bed and placed her things neatly at her own space.
 At the same time, Hara had finished fixing her things on her cabinet and pulled out something.
 "Give this to the bastard. He'll need this." Aiia looked up to be face to face with a first aid kit.
 *I know you'll always have this side of you.* Mira smiled and took the kit. She pulled her self up and went outside.
 "Here." she tossed the white box in the table. Everybody looked up at her.
 Baekhyun: *I feel bad about thinking she's mean.* he thought of Mira.
 "Thanks." Aiia started to clean Kai's bruised cheeks.
 Aiia: *This guy has a nice face. I'll make you fall for me.*
 "We should start fixing our things in our rooms." Suho said as soon as Kai's bruise had been sticked with a domokun band aid.
 "Thanks Aiia." Kai kissed her on the cheeks and left for bedroom. Aiia's face became a flush of red as she touch her cheeks were Kai had kissed her. The boys went to their room while Aiia was still stunned in the living room with Jeni.
 "Nice one Aiia! You're so good!" Jeni squealled.
 
 Chanyeol: *I wonder what Hara's thinking right now. What if she's thinking we're all bad people? Hai. It's Kai's fault.*
 Baekhyun: *I hope we'll get along for the next few days.*
 "Did anyone already took breakfast?" Kris questioned when they were on each ones bed.
 They all shook their heads.
 "We were all picked up early in the morning. Bet the girls are hungry too." Baekhyun added.
 "I should cook for all of us." Suho volunteered and stood up from his bed.