"Planned for Hara"

Moving On From The Past

 

Tita Bree: "Hi everyone. Yes, you heard Honey right. If you think the surprises and unveiling is done, it's not.
 I'll just say it this way, hmmm. Everything was planned specially for, Hara.
 I, nor Joan, wasn't actually the ones behind all of these. We just took part of the special gift for Hara, given by her parents."
 Hara: "My parents?!" she asked in both please and shock.
 Honey: "Vtr (video tape record) play!"
 
 "Hi sweetie! It's mom and dad. Happy 18th birthday baby! If you saw this video already, that means you'd seen the mansion mom and dad had for you. Did you enjoy the 'recreation'? >giggles<. We actually planned this for you because we knew you're a very friendly person and you love to socialize. We hope you builded a tight friendship towards the people chosen to stay with you at the mansion for a while.
 You're a true lady now honey. It was just like yesterday when you were born that mom and I were so happy you came to our life.
 These was where we put all our money. We saved up all our profits to give this for your future. And since it's your 18th birthday, you're now a full grown lady. We know you can handle things out well since you've matured enough.
 We had a little help from your Tita Bree since ever since we shared her about our plan, she herself was excited and volunteered to help.
 I hope you'll enjoy the next few years you'll spend on your life, living in this mansion made just for you. And in the future, when Dad and I leave this earth, we wan't you to always keep strong. No matter how difficult the obstacles comes your way, don't make them bring you down. Always be yourself all the time. Just always keep in mind that your dad and I will always be here, right beside you. We love you sweetie!"
 As the vtr (video tape record) was playing, Hara's tears keep flowing. She misses her parents so much.
 
 /Flashback/
 Since Hara stayed in the Philippines for quite long, her parents were working hard to built her their dream house for her. She was their only daughter so they wanted to make it extra special. And so, for the past years they were working, little by little, they constructed a mansion themselves. They even planned how they'll present it to her when it finishes. When the construction finally ended and all things were fixed, they sended Bree the vtr beforehand so she can take care of it to show it to Hara when time comes.
 
 Hara's 18th birthday...
 Hara: "Tita Bree. Where's mom and dad? They said they'll come? But why aren't they still here?!" she slightly tantrumed with a pout and crossed her arms. Her brows were nitted together since they promised they'll come early.
 
 At the vet...
 Hara's Mom: "Yeobo. Are you sure the dog's fine?"
 As they were on their way to Hara's party, they saw this dog out of no where, with a broken leg. As the warm-hearted they are, they took it to a vet to heal it.
 Hara's Dad: "Ne. He's fine now. Doc, we'll leave it here first. We have to go."
 Mr.Min: "I bet our daughter's getting impatient now."
 Mrs.Min: "Sure is. I can just imagine her pout now. But when we come there, I'm sure she'll be the happiest she can be."
 They were excited to see their daughter who was impatiently waiting, when Mom's phone ringed.
 "Hello?"
 "Eomma, why aren't you still here yet?! You promised to come early but you still aren't here.
 Hurry up or I'll get mad."
 Hara hanged up without listening to their reply.
 Little did she know, that would be the last conversation she'll have with them.
 As soon as she hang up, a truck who lossed its control came approaching her parents' car.
 Mr.Min hadn't manuvered their car anymore. Leading them to a severe accident that took their lives away.
 
 More hours past and Hara isn't enjoying her party anymore since her parents aren't there yet. When ..
 >glassbreaks<
 She was picking some cocktail drink when it accidentally slipped on her hand. Her chest then nervously beated, not knowing the reason.
 And then ..
 Hara's phone rang.
 "H-hello?"
 "Hello? Is this Mr.Min Jong Hyuk's daughter?"
 "Yes. Why?"
 "I'm sorry to say, but both your parents had passed away. They met an accident and didn't survived anymore."
 A nurse called.
 Hara fell on her knees and cried loudly as she can.