"Thank You"

Moving On From The Past

 

Chanyeol came back at the dining and sitted on his seat. Everyone had just finished eating but were still chatting around. Aiia wouldn't remove her smile. The girls were chuckling at the cuteness of the guys. Mira on the other hand, was with Baekhyun and they were really getting to know each other. Suho's plan somewhat became successful since they are becoming comfortable to each other's company now, except for Hara.
 "Guys. You go to the sala and I'll just clean our plates." Suho said as he collected the used plates.
 Others complied to him and made their way to the sala and continued to chat their instead.
 "Hyung. Let me help you." Chanyeol put the plates and glasses in the sink.
 "I'll help too." Aiia tried to volunteer.
 "No it's okay. We can handle this." Suho politely refused.
 "oh okay." Aiia smiled at them then joined the gang in the living room which was just right after the kitchen.
 Hara had just came out the girls' bedroom and heard Suho refusing the help of Aiia. She hesitated to approach them at first. *I can do this! I mean, I HAVE to do this. Ugh!* she cleared   and slowly went to them. The two looked at her then she started, "Can .. I .. help?" she paused in every word. Chanyeol and Suho exchanged confused looks. Even the people who were busy murmuring in the sala's attention was grabbed by her. "ah excuse me?" once again, Hara cleared to catch the two's attention.
 "ah. Yeah. If that's fine with you. We wouldn't mind. Right hyung?" Chanyeol elbowed Suho to bring him back to reality.
 "Y-yeah! It's fine with me." he answered a bit loud with a big smile.
 *They let her help them, and not me?! Gaaah!* Aiia grumbled inside her head.
 Hara was giving the two, questioning look.
 "Do you want to sponge them? Then I'll rinse after." Chanyeol asked as he held out a pair of rubber gloves.
 "uhm. Yeah." she took over and started putting liquid soap into the sponge. Chanyeol and Suho find it interesting, watching Hara doing the dishes.
 "She's starting to socialize." Mira softly spoke. Baekhyun heard her and curiously asked, "Wasn't she usually socializing with people around her?"
 "Not much. She's a silent type. Like Aiia." Dona answered and pointed at Aiia.
 "Unnie. I'm not. People just don't like to talk to me." she pouted cutely and rubbed her hair with her fist.
 "Why wouldn't they like to talk to you?
 I find you interesting." Kris seductively glanced her way.
 "oppa." she playfully punch him in the arm.
 * is getting these guys' attention.* Mira smirked her way.
 
 While in the kitchen,
 "Sorry for how I acted earlier." Hara said, her eyes still fixed on the dishes.
 "Mwo?" Chanyeol and Suho asked at the same.
 "I said I'm sorry.
 And, .. the food was good." Suho blushed a bit because of the compliment.
 *Maybe she took Jeni's words earlier. Maybe she felt guilty.* Suho worriedly thought.
 "It was nothing to me, really." Suho waved his hands.
 "But, it was really .. Good." she shyly admitted again.
 "er. Thanks. I'm glad you liked it." he rubbed the back of his neck.
 "I'm done." Hara announced and Chanyeol hurriedly took charge.
 "oh okay." Hara moved aside to give Chanyeol some space.
 "Thank you." Chanyeol suddenly said out of nowhere, making Hara look at him in surprise.
 *He just said thank you, so why does my heart rise like this?* Surprise was evident on her face, specially with a red shade of color.
 "What for?"
 "For the dishes." Chanyeol looked back to face her, giving her a heart melting eye-smile. Hara turned to hide her blushing face. For the first time, since she met Chanyeol, she didn't want to laugh at his voice. It made her feel good hearing Chanyeol saying thank you for such a small favor.
 "T-that was nothing." she brisked walk back to their bedroom. She shut the door close, clutch her shirt and breathed heavily.
 *Why is my heart over reacting! Damn you heart!* Hara gritted her teeth.
 *Did I just saw her blusing?* Mira thought and chuckled after, which was noticed by Baekhyun and the others. "What's with the laugh?" Tao who was busy tickling Aiia turned to her.
 "huh? Ah. Nothing." and she giggled even more.