"Kind"

Moving On From The Past

 

All five girls were on one room. Hara was taking the opportunity to continue her sleep. Her sheets was covering her whole body. She fall asleep because of tiredness from the long ride. Hara could only sleep for two reasons, when she's tired, and when she hugs Mr.Tough.
 While she was taking her nap, 3 girls were busy squealling among themselves. Aiia, Jeni, and Dona were talking about the boys.
 "They are all handsome!" Jeni buried her face in the pillow.
 "Yeah! Who's your crush?" Their topic were the 6 hot SM boys. It was heaven for them with 6 angels for 3 months.
 
 Outside,
 Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were busy preparing breakfast for all. Baekhyun started opening up the topic from what happened earlier.
 "I think we now have a bad impression for the girls." he was chopping some carrots and celery.
 "Do you have any plans Suho hyung?
 We can't spend the whole 3 months with Kai and Hara fighting.
 We're here to recreate. Not to find our worst enemy." Chanyeol was watching over the soup as it boil.
 Suho thought of it for a while then finally came up to a simple answer for the problem.
 "We can use this breakfast to get along with each other. We can talk about each others hobbies. Baekhyun, can I ask you a favor?"
 "Sure thing hyung."
 "Please make Kai say sorry to Hara.
 You're good at this kind of things.
 I trust you. You can do this." he pat his shoulder.
 "Arraso. I'm on it." as soon as he drop the veggies into the soup, he made his way to their room.
 "Chanyeol. Can you call the rest? Soup will be ready any moment now."
 A minute later, Chanyeol knocked at the girls' bedroom.
 "Come in."
 "Girls. The food is ready in the dining.
 Suho hyung wants us all to eat together." he poke his head inside and saw that one of the girls was sleeping.
 "Okay! We'll be there in just a minute!" the three chirped. He closed the door and went back at the kitchen where the boys are already sitted.
 "Let's go girls. Our prince charmings are waiting." Aiia giggled.
 Jeni, Dona and Aiia were about to leave when Dona noticed Mira wasn't moving from her bed.
 "Aren't you going to eat?"
 "Why don't you just let them. Kai wouldn't want to see her (Hara) in the dining, for sure." Jeni whispered loud enough and high-fived Aiia.
 "I will. I'll just wake Hara up. I'm sure she's hungry too." Mira slipped her slippers on.
 "Oh, okay." the 3 girls left to meet their princes.
 "Hara? Hara.
 Wake up. Time for breakfast." Mira shook her lightly.
 "hmm." Hara peeked on her blanket and saw Mira.
 "Time to eat. Come on." she helped her sit up properly.
 Hara gave her a disturbed-puppy-waken-up look. *Why don't you just eat for yourself. I was in the middle of my sleep can't you see?*
 "Sorry if I disturbed your sleep. I just thought you might be hungry since the drive here was a long travel."
 *huh? Why is she caring for me.* Hara finally stood up and brushed her long hair before heading outside.
 
 "Sorry if we take too long." Mira took an empty space. Hara groggily step inside the kitchen. The only empty seat left was between Kris and Kai. She noticed this as well as everybody. "Can I just take your seat instead?" she pointed at Tao who was sitted at the middle of Chanyeol and Mira. Suho gestured the maknae to moved and he obigently did as said.
 The breakfast started as Jeni, Dona & Aiia were starting some small talks with the guys. Aiia was always smiling at them, making the guys fall for her innocence.
 Tao: *She has such a sweet smile.*
 Kai: *She's so different from Hara. I wish I could know her more.*
 Kris: *I like this girl.*
 Chanyeol noticed Hara wasn't talking. He whispered it to Suho who was right beside him. "I know. She's too quiet." Suho whispered back.
 Hara placed her chopsticks down as she stood up to leave without even saying a word.
 "Hyung. What should we do?" Chanyeol asked Suho again.
 "You're done already?" Suho grabbed her attention before she left. But he didn't get a reply.
 "Eating without even saying thank you to the cook. Tss." Jeni snickered. Hara looked back at her.
 "No it's okay. I'm fine with it." Suho waved a hand.
 They looked back at Hara and were expecting for her to answer or even a thank you for the meal, but she just left them.
 "Maybe she was just tired." Aiia stated and chuckled a bit.
 "Aiia. Stop being too nice. Sometimes, Hara should be taught lessons." Jeni nitted her brows with a shake of her head.
 *Acting devils!*
 "Yeah. Stop being TOO NICE." Mira muttered making it sound jokingly but she stressed the words.
 "ugh. Let's just let her do what she wants. She's not helping anyways.
 By the way, thank you for the first aid Mira." Kai took a mouth full of his food.
 "That wasn't mine.
 It was Hara's.
 She made me give it to you 'cause she said you'll need it." Kai choked at his food hearing this.
 "Easy there dude." Kris handed him water while Tao was patting his back.
 *She did that? She still cares for someone even if she hates him? I thought she'll treat Kai as her enemy but, she still gave the first aid for him.* Chanyeol admiringly thought.
 "Thanks for the food." Mira stood up and placed her plate in the sink.
 "You're kidding me right?
 No one would do that to his own enemy." Kai managed to swallow down his food.
 "Except for her I guess."
 "Excuse me." Chanyeol excused himself.
 "ah. Mira. Could you stay here a bit.
 Just so we could all know each other well, you know." Baekhyun suggested.
 
 At G'sB,
 Hara took out her phone and saw 3 messages from her Aunt Bree.
 
 Have you already arrived at the place?
 Did you eat already? Don't pass meals okay?
 Call me if you're available.
 Without hesitating, she dialled her number and Aunt Bree easily picked up. Hara putted it in loud speaker since she's the only one inside the room.
 "Hi honey! How's it going there?"
 "Good."
 "Did you eat already?"
 "Yeah. We just had our breakfast. How 'bout you?"
 "I'm having my breakfast now. Hey. How was the guys from SM? Do they treat you well?"
 "Yeah. They do. They are ... Kind. I'm actually getting along with them."
 "oh really?! That's great.
 Baby. Could you promise Tita one thing?"
 "uhm. Yeah. Sure."
 "Please start communicating with people around you starting today.
 It's not everyday it'll only be me whom you'll talk to.
 Be friendlier today and try to make new friends aside from Aiia."
 Hara covered the 'speaking' part of the phone and softly said, "If only you know her truly. She's not an angel who you thought she is."
 *She isn't? But I thought they were friends?*
 "You don't have to make things quick.
 You can start by talking to people there and sharing your own experiences and ideas, helping with household chores, etc.
 Could you promise that sweetie?"
 "ugh. Tita. Why do I have to do it?" she pouted.
 *She looks cute when she pouts.*
 "It's for your own good hija."
 "Don't tell me you're planning not to feed Puss for the rest of 3 months?! You're not doing that to me Tita, would you?!"
 "oh. Blackmail? That gaves me an idea.
 So. Do we have a deal?"
 "ugh! Hara! You babo!" she pulled her hair in frustration.
 "What can you say?" her Aunt Bree spoke again.
 "Deal." her shoulders slumped in defeat.
 *I think she loves her pet that much.*
 "By the way Tita.
 Have you seen Mr.Tough?"
 "Your teddy bear?"
 "yeah."
 "ah no. I didn't. Have to go honey.
 Enjoy there. bye." she hung up.
 "Wait! Aunt- .
 Ugh. Why do I feel she has something to do with it?" she pressed the end button.
 "Now how will I be able to sleep later?" she bumped her face in her pillow.
 *Why wouldn't she fall asleep just because of a bear?* Chanyeol finally closed the door and began to deeply thought.
 *But seeing her pout makes me smile though.* he smiled as he remembered her cute child-like pout.
 *I wish I could see her smile next time.*